- Is that Rosa Parks in random Twitter user’s baby photo? Tuesday 8:24 PM
- Syracuse students say white supremacist manifesto was AirDropped to them Tuesday 7:44 PM
- Florida woman gets prison time for throwing slushie at Matt Gaetz Tuesday 6:28 PM
- Marie Kondo’s online store slammed for selling clutter-worthy products Tuesday 5:34 PM
- People are rallying against toxic masculinity on International Men’s Day Tuesday 4:42 PM
- Reddit wants to stop its pro-Trump forum from outing the alleged whistleblower Tuesday 3:38 PM
- White woman calls cops on man who said he was visiting aunt with his kids Tuesday 3:12 PM
- ‘The Stranded’ is a flawed yet addictive blend of ‘Degrassi’ and ‘Lost’ Tuesday 2:45 PM
- The ‘gonna tell my kids’ meme is revisionist history at its most absurd Tuesday 2:24 PM
- Redditor asks former burglars to give home security tips Tuesday 2:18 PM
- Facebook-Breitbart partnership under fire in wake of new Stephen Miller emails Tuesday 2:00 PM
- John Krasinski under fire after praising the CIA Tuesday 1:46 PM
- Conservatives melt down after Chick-fil-A says it will stop donating to anti-LGBTQ orgs Tuesday 1:33 PM
- ‘Honey Boy’ is an experimental look at channeling trauma Tuesday 1:28 PM
- Disney+ now allows users to resume and restart content Tuesday 11:42 AM
Dolores Leis Antelo lives on a farm in rural Spain and doesn’t own a smartphone, but a picture of the woman is circling the internet for one reason—the woman looks like Donald Trump.
“My photo seems to have traveled far,” Antelo told a local newspaper called La Voz de Galicia last week. “I say it is because of the color of my hair.”
The likeness originally went viral after someone shared a picture of her after an editor at La Voz de Galicia shared her image to Instagram.
Donald Trump na Costa da Morte pic.twitter.com/HQhAce25yM— Paco Mariño (@Laboreiro) April 21, 2018
Newsweek reported Antelo also said she is “currently struggling with planting potatoes in the dry climate.” The magazine attributed the dust from the climate to the “orange hue” of her skin.
As you can imagine, the jokes are already rolling in on Twitter.
Hands are too big pic.twitter.com/fgKihufpGY— Catherine Wolfe (@cwolfe1004) April 24, 2018
Can we get her to fill in for him? Seriously.— Ken Finch (@finchPDX) April 24, 2018
Seems like they're both quite adept at grabbing hoes.— Timothy Shamey (@timothyshamey) April 24, 2018
It *might* be more than just the hair, dear. https://t.co/jdDDDAR3sm— Victoria Comella (@VictoriaComella) April 24, 2018
According to Newsweek, Antelo has spent her whole life in Cabana de Bergantiños, an autonomous community in northwestern Spain, and she has never been interested in the digital world.
“I have never been curious to have one but I do look at what my daughters show me, Antelo said. “They say this picture will make me famous but I don’t get why.”
Antelo may not share Trump’s lifestyle, but pop a headband on the president and their likeness is uncanny.
Grace Speas is a news reporter, covering streaming entertainment, internet culture, and viral politics.