- The horror game banned for mocking China’s president probably isn’t coming back 4 Years Ago
- Cheap vibrators, condoms, and lube: The most satisfying Amazon Prime Day deals 4 Years Ago
- George R.R. Martin says fan backlash won’t affect his ‘Game of Thrones’ ending 4 Years Ago
- The very finest Area 51 memes 4 Years Ago
- Tweet map ranks states where people are boycotting Amazon Prime Day Today 1:54 PM
- Lil Nas X says he will perform at Area 51 for free Today 12:56 PM
- The best Prime Day deals for gamers Today 12:53 PM
- How Republicans are dancing around Trump’s racist tweets Today 12:42 PM
- Not even anti-immigrant groups are defending Trump’s ‘go back’ tweets Today 12:37 PM
- Netflix’s latest chase thriller ‘Point Blank’ lacks electricity Today 12:27 PM
- Jay Inslee floats Megan Rapinoe as his secretary of state pick Today 11:33 AM
- The cast list for the ‘Kingsman’ prequel movie looks totally nuts Today 11:17 AM
- The best Prime Day deals to heat up your kitchen Today 11:16 AM
- YouTuber Emily Hartridge killed in electric scooter crash Today 10:50 AM
- Is Lashana Lynch really playing 007 in the new Bond movie? Today 10:33 AM
Baby, you’re a firework.
This article contains sexually explicit material.
Nothing says St. Patrick’s Day like putting a power tool to your nether regions, right?
Hailing from Chicago burlesque group Cirque de la Femme, Vaughan-Gabor elegantly pushes what appears to be an industrial-sized metal vibrator into her crotch, engulfing her vaginal area in sparks.
You can watch the whole video here.
Forget leprechauns. This girl is the mythical being that I want to follow over the rainbow. I feel the same way about this lady as that kid at the end of the video does. (Yes, there’s a gaggle of kids in the back watching this go down.) My mind has officially been blown.
This isn’t the first time the Chicagoland area has witnessed the convergence of the female anatomy and power tools. In 2011, there was an incident on the Northwestern University campus where a woman masturbated with a “fucksaw” at an after-class demonstration to educate students on female ejaculation. Unfortunately, there were no sparks involved.
Meanwhile, Vaughan-Gabor gets to turn her hoo-ha into a human sparkler while on live television. Baby, you’re a firework.
Gabe Bergado is a Daily Dot alumnus who covered dank memes, teens, and the weirdest corners of the Internet. One time, Ted Cruz supporters turned him into a meme—or at least tried to. In 2017, he started reporting for Teen Vogue's entertainment section.