- Former developer at software company deletes his code to protest its ties to ICE 5 Years Ago
- A mysterious website is doxing Hong Kong protesters and journalists Today 1:44 PM
- The best ‘Skyrim’ followers and how to get them Today 1:26 PM
- Why Joel Osteen gets cyberbullied every time Houston floods Today 12:40 PM
- How to stream Jets vs. Patriots in Week 3 Today 12:39 PM
- 10 indie dating simulator games you should be playing Today 12:31 PM
- How to stream Packers vs. Broncos in Week 3 Today 12:14 PM
- Saudi crown prince’s former adviser suspended from Twitter Today 11:57 AM
- How to stream Cowboys vs. Dolphins in Week 3 Today 11:57 AM
- YouTuber to pay restitution after a teen fan died copying her video Today 10:36 AM
- Antonio Brown sent ‘intimidating’ texts to an accuser, including a pic of her children Today 9:38 AM
- Facebook suspended tens of thousands of apps after Cambridge Analytica scandal Today 8:24 AM
- How to stream Browns vs. Rams on Sunday Night Football Today 6:00 AM
- How to watch ‘NFL Primetime’ on ESPN+ Today 5:00 AM
- How to stream Liverpool vs. Chelsea Friday 6:45 PM
A woman drilled her vagina with a power tool on live TV
Baby, you’re a firework.
This article contains sexually explicit material.
Nothing says St. Patrick’s Day like putting a power tool to your nether regions, right?
Hailing from Chicago burlesque group Cirque de la Femme, Vaughan-Gabor elegantly pushes what appears to be an industrial-sized metal vibrator into her crotch, engulfing her vaginal area in sparks.
You can watch the whole video here.
Forget leprechauns. This girl is the mythical being that I want to follow over the rainbow. I feel the same way about this lady as that kid at the end of the video does. (Yes, there’s a gaggle of kids in the back watching this go down.) My mind has officially been blown.
This isn’t the first time the Chicagoland area has witnessed the convergence of the female anatomy and power tools. In 2011, there was an incident on the Northwestern University campus where a woman masturbated with a “fucksaw” at an after-class demonstration to educate students on female ejaculation. Unfortunately, there were no sparks involved.
Meanwhile, Vaughan-Gabor gets to turn her hoo-ha into a human sparkler while on live television. Baby, you’re a firework.
Gabe Bergado is a Daily Dot alumnus who covered dank memes, teens, and the weirdest corners of the Internet. One time, Ted Cruz supporters turned him into a meme—or at least tried to. In 2017, he started reporting for Teen Vogue's entertainment section.