- Reddit theory says fans are wrong about who won ‘Game of Thrones’ Tuesday 6:52 PM
- Elon Musk hires ‘absolute unit’ sheep meme creator to be Tesla’s social media manager Tuesday 6:12 PM
- Jason Momoa stands by his Khaleesi after the ‘Game of Thrones’ finale Tuesday 4:05 PM
- Airbnb, 23andMe partner for creepy heritage travel recommendations Tuesday 3:26 PM
- Rep. Katie Porter goes viral again for trouncing Ben Carson (updated) Tuesday 3:26 PM
- This deepfake takes Bill Hader’s Schwarzenegger impression to the next level Tuesday 2:58 PM
- Wanda Sykes rails against Trump and offers much-needed perspective in ‘Not Normal’ Tuesday 2:41 PM
- Man arrested after allegedly threatening to shoot YouTube employees Tuesday 2:13 PM
- Some House Dems are backing away from the Save the Internet Act Tuesday 1:40 PM
- Thousands sign petition calling for Danny DeVito to play Wolverine Tuesday 1:02 PM
- Jason Mitchell fired from ‘Desperados’ and ‘The Chi’ after misconduct allegations Tuesday 12:36 PM
- Police raid Black woman’s house after white neighbor complains about loud Malcolm X speeches Tuesday 12:20 PM
- ‘Transfixed’ says it’s a ‘breakthrough’ series, but it still fetishizes trans bodies Tuesday 11:04 AM
- Senator proposes Do Not Track bill to allow consumers to opt out of data gathering Tuesday 10:54 AM
- The Queen of the North likes to Juul Tuesday 10:36 AM
Baby, you’re a firework.
This article contains sexually explicit material.
Nothing says St. Patrick’s Day like putting a power tool to your nether regions, right?
Hailing from Chicago burlesque group Cirque de la Femme, Vaughan-Gabor elegantly pushes what appears to be an industrial-sized metal vibrator into her crotch, engulfing her vaginal area in sparks.
You can watch the whole video here.
Forget leprechauns. This girl is the mythical being that I want to follow over the rainbow. I feel the same way about this lady as that kid at the end of the video does. (Yes, there’s a gaggle of kids in the back watching this go down.) My mind has officially been blown.
This isn’t the first time the Chicagoland area has witnessed the convergence of the female anatomy and power tools. In 2011, there was an incident on the Northwestern University campus where a woman masturbated with a “fucksaw” at an after-class demonstration to educate students on female ejaculation. Unfortunately, there were no sparks involved.
Meanwhile, Vaughan-Gabor gets to turn her hoo-ha into a human sparkler while on live television. Baby, you’re a firework.
Gabe Bergado is a Daily Dot alumnus who covered dank memes, teens, and the weirdest corners of the Internet. One time, Ted Cruz supporters turned him into a meme—or at least tried to. In 2017, he started reporting for Teen Vogue's entertainment section.