- #ICEBae is reportedly a Democrat–and she has some things to get off her chest Tuesday 8:45 PM
- Fans are stoked that Taika Waititi is back to direct ‘Thor 4’ Tuesday 7:22 PM
- Sacha Baron Cohen thanks ‘co-stars’ Dick Cheney, Sarah Palin for making Emmy nominations possible Tuesday 6:43 PM
- Roger Stone barred from posting on all social media platforms Tuesday 6:03 PM
- The FaceApp challenge shows you how gracefully you’ll age Tuesday 5:16 PM
- Kylie Jenner opens up about her mental health in candid Instagram post Tuesday 4:38 PM
- Fans speculate wildly about Naomi Watts’ ‘Game of Thrones’ prequel role after leaked set photo Tuesday 3:54 PM
- New Jersey congressman joins House Democrats ‘Squad’ because of an Onion article Tuesday 3:09 PM
- Twitter begins rolling out new desktop redesign, and users aren’t happy Tuesday 1:54 PM
- Man asks his girlfriend to ‘unlove’ her ex—and people do not agree with him Tuesday 1:37 PM
- Relive a forgotten gem with the TurboGrafx-16 Mini console Tuesday 1:09 PM
- Judge says Daily Stormer founder must pay $14 million for harassing Jewish realtor Tuesday 1:01 PM
- Graphic depiction of suicide cut from Netflix’s ’13 Reasons Why’ Tuesday 12:55 PM
- Streaming titles seize 2019 Emmy nominations Tuesday 12:19 PM
- ‘Frankenstein’s Monster’s Monster, Frankenstein’ tries to find humor in bad actors Tuesday 12:02 PM
From Vegas to Atlanta to Minneapolis for some reason.
Reddit user Maiakai ordered a Plantronics USB headset two weeks ago, and after it, in his/her words, “took forever … to ship,” Maiakai got to watch as UPS apparently sent the package on a nice, long trip around the country.
That’s when the poster uploaded the tracking results on Imgur to showcase just how circuitious the route from the warehouse to Maiakia’s home has become.
It appears as though the headset’s journey began in southern Kansas before heading north to Minneapolis and then zigzagging across the country, only to end up in Atlanta, further from Maiakia’s final destination of Las Vegas than from where the idea of uniting a costumer with a headset was even birthed.
Apparently, though, this isn’t quite so unusual. As one of the Reddit thread responders wrote, his/her package “went north to Chicago. Then south-east in the wrong direction out of the country to [the] Cayman Islands. Then back up north returning to USA, before finally heading out in the right direction to Sydney via Hawaii.”
The problem, though, isn’t necessarily that the package has seen the sights of Salt Lake City and Chicago. It’s that apparently it’s been on ground service this whole time. Oh, and it appears that the package is trying to draw itself as a pentagram. Or, quite possibly, the sign for infinity.
Neither of which is ever a good sign when it comes to receiving your audio gear in a timely fashion.
Photo via Imgur
Josh Katzowitz is a staff writer at the Daily Dot specializing in YouTube and boxing. His work has appeared in the New York Times, Wall Street Journal, Washington Post, and Los Angeles Times. A longtime sports writer, he's covered the NFL for CBSSports.com and boxing for Forbes. His work has been noted twice in the Best American Sports Writing book series.