- Majority of threats made since El Paso and Dayton shootings have been made online Thursday 8:00 PM
- Miley Cyrus tweets about cheating allegations and penis cake drama Thursday 6:32 PM
- ‘The Dark Crystal: Age of Resistance’ dazzles with a timely tale Thursday 6:00 PM
- The DOJ emailed a white nationalist blog post to immigration judges Thursday 5:31 PM
- The Amazon rainforest is on fire–and people are using memes to cope Thursday 4:11 PM
- Microsoft contractors listened in on Xbox users Thursday 2:15 PM
- Anti-vaxxer assaults pro-vaccine lawmaker on Facebook Live (updated) Thursday 2:15 PM
- Oreos licked by singer Lewis Capaldi are being auctioned off on eBay Thursday 1:54 PM
- Zach Braff predicted Sean Spicer would be on ‘Dancing With the Stars’ 2 years ago Thursday 1:38 PM
- NYPD sergeant who watched Eric Garner die punished with lost vacation days Thursday 1:27 PM
- Brie Larson haters have a meltdown over a joke about Thor’s hammer Thursday 1:26 PM
- This comedian attempted to make fun of women on Twitter—and it did not go over well Thursday 1:04 PM
- Logan Paul wants to help the Amazon rainforest Thursday 12:36 PM
- Nutaku announces redesign and filters for LGBTQ porn games (updated) Thursday 12:25 PM
- This video of dozens of inflatable mattresses taking off in the wind is perfect Thursday 12:20 PM
10-year-old spouting Donald Trump quotes makes so much sense
Trump Kid 2016.
We all know a petulant child who’s a little too old to be throwing temper tantrums. Unfortunately, one of them has made a fortune and is currently running for President of the United States. His name is Donald Trump.
Luckily, we have Trump Kid to put the man in perspective. Delivering the Donald’s best Trumpisms with a youthful innocence, the 10-year-old boy adds much-needed charm to racist, sexist, nonsensical rants. A kid donning orange-face really takes the sting out of democracy’s demise.
Trump Kid gives us a litany of quotes so egregious that entire communities have rallied against them. You’ll hear all the classics, like, “ I have a great relationship with the African-Americans,” “I’m really rich, I’ll assure you that,” and, of course, “I’ll get more Latinos than anybody else.”
If you’re laughing too hard, try calming yourself by recalling that every word in this video is a direct quote from Donald Trump.
Every. Single. Word.
Screengrab via FulariousTV/YouTube
Ziwe Fumudoh is a writer and comedian. Her work has appeared in the Onion and Reductress, and she is a co-host at Crooked Media.