- ‘Yeah, good. OK’ Bernie Sanders meme is a new way to dismiss people 2 Years Ago
- ‘Vanderpump Rules’ recap: Petty displays of affection 2 Years Ago
- Makeup artist transforms into Timothée Chalamet on TikTok Today 1:54 PM
- Iguanas are falling from trees—and people are selling them online for food Today 1:02 PM
- 75,000 sign petition to fire Wendy Williams after ‘cleft lip’ comment about Joaquin Phoenix Today 12:30 PM
- Kim Kardashian says Kylie Jenner’s setting spray is ‘cheap sh*t’ Today 11:59 AM
- Trump continues to demand Apple unlock iPhones for the government Today 11:46 AM
- Police officer suspended after video of a handcuffed Delonte West surfaces Today 11:33 AM
- ‘Girls don’t want a boyfriend’ meme leaves boyfriends in 2019 Today 11:21 AM
- Are these tweets about ‘The Bachelor’ or Trump’s impeachment? Today 10:45 AM
- Likely file Saudi prince sent to Jeff Bezos’ to hack his phone revealed Today 10:10 AM
- Will Olivia Jade have to testify against her mother, Lori Loughlin, in bribery trial? Today 10:07 AM
- Gina Rodriguez slammed for promoting ‘American Dirt’ Today 9:26 AM
- Netflix says ‘The Witcher’ is its biggest show. Is it really? Today 8:59 AM
- Tulsi Gabbard sues Hillary Clinton for podcast comments Today 8:53 AM
Last night’s Game of Thrones was full of shocking moments, but the best part for many was the first half of the episode, as the men in the so-called Magnificent Seven marched to capture a wight and got to know each other along the way.
Tormund told the Hound that he couldn’t wait to make some babies with the woman who left the Hound for dead, Brienne of Tarth. But not just any babies. Great big monsters who would conquer the world.
Twitter users, who have been shipping this relationship hard for years, ate up Tormund’s inelegant but beautiful peon to the new love of his life.
Find you a man who talks about you the way Tormund talks about Brienne of Tarth— Mindy Kaling (@mindykaling) August 21, 2017
if tormund and brienne don't end up together i'm suing @HBO— Safiya Nygaard (@safiyajn) August 21, 2017
Brienne has been less enthusiastic about Tormund’s affection, so it’s not a certainty they will get together. But there is no doubting the internet would explode if they did.
David Covucci is the Layer 8 editor at the Daily Dot, covering the intersection of politics and the web. His work has appeared in Vice, the Huffington Post, Jezebel, Gothamist, and other publications. He is particularly interested in hearing any tips you have. Reach out at [email protected]