- Former developer at software company deletes his code to protest its ties to ICE Today 4:21 PM
- A mysterious website is doxing Hong Kong protesters and journalists Today 1:44 PM
- The best ‘Skyrim’ followers and how to get them Today 1:26 PM
- Why Joel Osteen gets cyberbullied every time Houston floods Today 12:40 PM
- How to stream Jets vs. Patriots in Week 3 Today 12:39 PM
- 10 indie dating simulator games you should be playing Today 12:31 PM
- How to stream Packers vs. Broncos in Week 3 Today 12:14 PM
- Saudi crown prince’s former adviser suspended from Twitter Today 11:57 AM
- How to stream Cowboys vs. Dolphins in Week 3 Today 11:57 AM
- YouTuber to pay restitution after a teen fan died copying her video Today 10:36 AM
- Antonio Brown sent ‘intimidating’ texts to an accuser, including a pic of her children Today 9:38 AM
- Facebook suspended tens of thousands of apps after Cambridge Analytica scandal Today 8:24 AM
- How to stream Browns vs. Rams on Sunday Night Football Today 6:00 AM
- How to watch ‘NFL Primetime’ on ESPN+ Today 5:00 AM
- How to stream Liverpool vs. Chelsea Friday 6:45 PM
The toilet snake takes many shapes. To some, it’s a circular shit that coils up like soft-serve as it exits the body. Others consider the toilet snake synonymous with augers used to rid your pipes of particularly nasty clogs.
In some countries, a toilet snake is exactly what you think it is: a waterborne python lurking in sewers and porcelain thrones, just trying to quench its thirst. One such serpent managed to make its way to the toilet of Atthaporn Boonmakchuay, a Thai man in the process of relieving himself.
When the python got a look at Boonmakchuay’s trouser snake, it got a bit feisty and attacked.
The quick-thinking man screamed for his wife to hand him a rope and attempted to extract the snake from his junk like you’d remove a loose tooth if you hated dentists. He tied up the python’s head, tied the other end of rope to a door, and successfully lost part of his penis in the extraction process.
Boonmakchuay is in stable condition, though it’s unclear what shape his dick is in. The snake was captured by a team of what I’d imagine are Thai snake-dick specialists, who managed to royally destroy a toilet in the process. The snake is said to have been returned to the wild, facing very few consequences for his actions. The animal kingdom has no chill.
H/T Huffington Post
A former Weekend Editor at the Daily Dot, April Siese's reporting covers everything from technology and politics to web culture and humor. Her work has been published by Bustle, Uproxx, Death and Taxes, Rolling Stone, the Daily Beast, Thrillist, Atlas Obscura, and others. Siese joined Quartz in December 2016.