- Marianne Williams announces plan for a Department of Peace 4 Years Ago
- PewDiePie marries Marzia—and shares photos of YouTube’s royal wedding 4 Years Ago
- How to stream Club América vs. Tigres UANL in the Leagues Cup semis 4 Years Ago
- Deadpool unmasked: Here’s everything you need to know about Marvel’s anti-hero Today 7:53 AM
- Fantasy football 2019: Your team-by-team AFC preview Today 7:45 AM
- Invader Zim is still delightfully weird in ‘Enter the Florpus’ Today 7:00 AM
- ‘Spider-Man: Far From Home’ is getting a totally unnecessary re-release Today 6:43 AM
- People are demanding the man who filmed the killing of Eric Garner be freed with #FreeRamsey Monday 7:36 PM
- Billie Eilish’s ‘Bad Guy’ unseats ‘Old Town Road’ from the No. 1 spot Monday 6:11 PM
- People think Ghislaine Maxwell was Photoshopped in those In-N-Out photos Monday 5:41 PM
- People are transfixed by a TikTok cat dancing along to ‘Mr. Sandman’ Monday 4:52 PM
- Nazi troll pretending to be antifa in Portland gets outed by internet Monday 4:15 PM
- ‘Dear White People’ season 3 reflects the exhaustion of the times—for better or for worse Monday 3:59 PM
- ‘Seinfeld’ and ‘Friends’ fans feud over which sitcom is better Monday 3:57 PM
- Anti-abortion centers are getting around Google’s misinformation policy Monday 3:45 PM
Tiny Hamster’s day out at Disney is blissful and inspiring
He even gets a tiny Dole Whip to complete his tiny day.
It all began with a tiny burrito and a tiny hamster that caught the world’s attention. Like any celebrity, it was only a matter of time before it proclaimed, “I’m going to Disney World!”
Tiny Hamster has done a lot of tiny things, from going on a tiny date to having a tiny Thanksgiving, but his tiny day at the “happiest place on Earth” is epic. Tiny Hamster enjoys tiny churros, a ride on the tiny teacups, a tiny Haunted Mansion ride, and, of course, meets Mickey Mouse while sporting his own tiny mouse ears.
The video is a partnership with Walt Disney World for its BestDayEver channel. On it, 11-year-old host Fiona Frills takes viewers behind the scenes on the making of Tiny Hamster’s dream day, and even taste tests the hamster versions of his minuscule treats.
Who knows where the tiny hamster will pop up next, but we know for sure that we’ll follow him there, gleefully.
Screengrab via HelloDenizen/YouTube
A former YouTube reporter for the Daily Dot, Rae Votta has more than a decade of experience in the digital and entertainment industries. Her work has appeared on AOL, Huffington Post, Out Magazine, Logo, VH1, Current TV, Billboard, and NYMag. She joined Netflix in 2016.