- Game developer Chucklefish accused of whitewashing characters of color Monday 5:22 PM
- Apple TV’s ‘Hala’ is a silent explosion of a coming-of-age film Monday 5:20 PM
- This new video game apparently lets you play Jesus Monday 4:02 PM
- Golden toilet creator sells world’s most expensive banana—only for another artist to eat it Monday 3:24 PM
- This new Chinese video game lets players attack Hong Kong protesters Monday 3:05 PM
- These TikTok videos that recreate NPC interactions from Skyrim are honestly incredible Monday 2:40 PM
- John Legend defends pro-consent ‘Baby It’s Cold Outside’ lyrics Monday 2:38 PM
- Video shows UC Berkeley student using racial slurs, making homophobic comments Monday 2:36 PM
- New video reveals Brother Nature instigated sandwich shop fight Monday 2:06 PM
- Lizzo’s thong dress breaks the internet Monday 1:25 PM
- Pixel Buds 2 or Apple AirPods 2: Which are right for you? Monday 1:09 PM
- It’s 2019: Make your holiday cards online, for free this year Monday 12:47 PM
- Fighting over the ‘Marriage Story’ fight scene becomes a meme Monday 12:41 PM
- ‘Trump is innocent!’: InfoWars correspondent interrupts impeachment hearing Monday 12:12 PM
- Video shows runner smacking reporter’s butt on live TV Monday 11:46 AM
Tiny Hamster’s day out at Disney is blissful and inspiring
He even gets a tiny Dole Whip to complete his tiny day.
It all began with a tiny burrito and a tiny hamster that caught the world’s attention. Like any celebrity, it was only a matter of time before it proclaimed, “I’m going to Disney World!”
Tiny Hamster has done a lot of tiny things, from going on a tiny date to having a tiny Thanksgiving, but his tiny day at the “happiest place on Earth” is epic. Tiny Hamster enjoys tiny churros, a ride on the tiny teacups, a tiny Haunted Mansion ride, and, of course, meets Mickey Mouse while sporting his own tiny mouse ears.
The video is a partnership with Walt Disney World for its BestDayEver channel. On it, 11-year-old host Fiona Frills takes viewers behind the scenes on the making of Tiny Hamster’s dream day, and even taste tests the hamster versions of his minuscule treats.
Who knows where the tiny hamster will pop up next, but we know for sure that we’ll follow him there, gleefully.
Screengrab via HelloDenizen/YouTube
A former YouTube reporter for the Daily Dot, Rae Votta has more than a decade of experience in the digital and entertainment industries. Her work has appeared on AOL, Huffington Post, Out Magazine, Logo, VH1, Current TV, Billboard, and NYMag. She joined Netflix in 2016.