- Nick Cannon is reportedly playing his Eminem diss track on repeat 5 Years Ago
- College quarterback blasted by ex-girlfriend in savage AF breakup TikTok Today 12:27 PM
- Hallmark pulls ad featuring lesbian couple after conservative protest Today 11:27 AM
- Actress’ tweet calling out fellow passenger for not moving seats backfires Today 10:43 AM
- The 10 most influential hashtags of the decade Today 6:30 AM
- A lonely grandma sought family to spend Christmas with on Craigslist Saturday 5:45 PM
- Airbnb bans white supremacists tied to Iron March forum Saturday 5:07 PM
- Did a Twitter user really get tricked into naming baby ‘Jack Ingof’? Saturday 4:46 PM
- State of emergency declared in New Orleans following ‘cyberattack’ Saturday 4:12 PM
- Video shows boy getting beat up–mom says it’s because he wore MAGA hat Saturday 3:54 PM
- Billboard changing albums chart to count YouTube streams Saturday 2:43 PM
- TikTok’s 20 most popular songs of 2019 Saturday 2:14 PM
- Greek gods memes are flooding Reddit thanks to TV reboot rumors Saturday 1:47 PM
- Anti-impeachment protesters aimlessly fumble through halls of Congress Saturday 12:54 PM
- Everything we know so far about the Xbox Series X Saturday 12:17 PM
This Tumblr compiles all of the pop-punk musicians on Tinder
OMG that guy from the Maine?!?! Ladies, set your vaginas to “aroused.”
Like the Island of Misfit Toys or the Mennonite colony in Indiana that houses all the former members of O-Town (fact-checking, TBD), what happened to the members of mid-aughts indie/pop-punk bands like Pennywise and Panic! At The Disco has been a total mystery—until now.
One enterprising Tumblr user has found pretty much every member of the 2009 Vans Warped Tour lineup, and they’re all lurking in the same place: Tinder. Introducing Band Dudes on Tinder, a veritable Who’s Who of all the terrible musicians you wanted to bone in high school, except with more crow’s feet and ironic tattoos.
Here, for instance, is Ryan Ross, the guitarist and backup vocalist for Panic! At The Disco, cleverly subverting the Tinder Guys With Tigers trend by posing with an adorable kitteh:
And here’s Robert Chianelli, the drummer for pop-punk outfit We Are The In Crowd:
You want to see more brooding white guys with dumb haircuts? Oh, don’t worry, we’ve got more brooding white guys with dumb haircuts. Exhibit A:
Exhibit B (Dan Keyes of Young Love):
Et la piece du resistance, songwriter/drummer/Skrillex doppelganger Eli James:
But what if you fail to match with any of these adorably tousled casanovae? What if you can’t quite manage to get one of these dudes to message you a photo of their penis and invite you to come on tour to bring them PBRs and give them over-the-leather-pants handies between sets?
Well, you can do what groupies have done since time immemorial: Get to the musicians through the tour managers, roadies, and guitar techs, whose profiles are also featured on the Tumblr:
TBH, as someone who is both friends with/been romantically involved with a fair number of musicians, it actually boggles my mind why anyone would aspire to be romantically involved with one. Literally all they do is “shed” and get high and laugh for no reason at musical licks and ask you to buy their friends a round of chicken wings. But good luck and godspeed, ladies, and once these fine young gentlemen have had their way with you, try not to let the door to the Winnebago hit you in the ass on your way out.
H/T Fuse | Photo via Band Dudes on Tinder/Tumblr
EJ Dickson is a writer and editor who primarily covers sex, dating, and relationships, with a special focus on the intersection of intimacy and technology. She served as the Daily Dot’s IRL editor from January 2014 to July 2015. Her work has since appeared in the New York Times, Rolling Stone, Mic, Bustle, Romper, and Men’s Health.