- Amanda Holden’s bad coronavirus advice sheds light on the struggle of being immunocompromised Friday 9:03 PM
- The World Health Organization is now fighting coronavirus misinformation on TikTok Friday 8:43 PM
- Police are using coronavirus misinformation to trick people into turning in drugs Friday 8:11 PM
- People can’t stop touching their faces–and the CDC really wants them to Friday 7:31 PM
- A TikTok of a girl getting an abortion is going viral—and the internet is divided Friday 3:06 PM
- FCC proposes $200 million fine for T-Mobile, others over data sharing Friday 3:03 PM
- Which ‘Love is Blind’ couples are still together? Friday 2:01 PM
- Review: ‘The Invisible Man’ reboot is thrilling but basic Friday 1:25 PM
- Sex workers speak out after OnlyFans leak Friday 1:21 PM
- Normani addresses Camila Cabello’s racist social media posts Friday 1:07 PM
- Mike Huckabee’s defense of Trump’s coronavirus response will make you nauseous Friday 12:06 PM
- Gmail’s email filtering may affect what candidate emails you are seeing Friday 11:08 AM
- Woman shares aftermath of domestic abuse: ‘This is only to raise awareness’ Friday 10:40 AM
- Skai Jackson gets restraining order against Bhad Bhabie after death threat Friday 10:19 AM
- Taylor Swift shades Scooter Braun in ‘The Man’ video Friday 10:15 AM
In 2014, the world was introduced to a terrifying monster called the “Babadook” in a film of the same name. A creepy man who, if the movie had been made in America, almost certainly would have been played by Johnny Depp.
What’s even more frightening than the Babadook himself, is showing up at a Halloween party dressed as him, only to find out nobody else even wore a costume.
Tbt to Halloween when I dressed as the babadook but my friend's house had more of a grown ups drinking wine vibe pic.twitter.com/PoGKUFeLLw— Katie Dippold (@katiedippold) June 30, 2016
Wow, the only thing that could be more terrifying than that is, say, the exact opposite thing happening.
Tbt to Halloween when I went to my friend's house for a grown ups drinking wine party but there was more of a babadook vibe. pic.twitter.com/I2ROJBHkfB— david sanchez (@gotham146) October 30, 2016
To makes matters worse in the photo, one of the Babadooks is drinking a glass of wine. That guy is creepy enough as is. We can’t even imagine what he’s like drunk.
David Britton is a writer and comedian based in Rhinebeck, New York who focuses on internet culture, memes, and viral news stories. He also writes for the Hard Times and is the creator of StoriesAboutWizards.com.