- Tom Holland rescues fan getting squashed by autograph hounds Tuesday 7:14 PM
- What is incel ‘Chadfishing’? Tuesday 6:36 PM
- Facebook to give France data on users suspected of hate speech Tuesday 5:29 PM
- This 89-year-old man is stunned by all the technology around him—in 1930 Tuesday 5:21 PM
- Wayfair refuses to stop furnishing migrant detention centers Tuesday 4:48 PM
- Woah! How did Keanu Reeves get so small? Tuesday 4:37 PM
- The centrist argument against Sanders’ student loan plan is getting ripped apart Tuesday 4:08 PM
- Jonathan Frakes confirms that you’re right in yet another meme Tuesday 3:56 PM
- Meryl Streep, Ariana Grande set to star in Netflix’s ‘The Prom’ Tuesday 3:35 PM
- ‘Stranger Things’ Season 3 goodies are here just in time Tuesday 3:01 PM
- Kim Kardashian’s shapewear line Kimono is already getting called out Tuesday 2:11 PM
- ‘Aggretsuko’ tones down the rage in season 2 Tuesday 1:13 PM
- TikTok is being used to call out predators Tuesday 12:41 PM
- Republican congressman wants to defund PBS over the gay rat wedding Tuesday 12:39 PM
- Elizabeth Warren calls for sweeping overhaul of U.S. elections Tuesday 11:47 AM
Get into the spirit.
Just in time for Christmas, there’s a Grinch meme to get us in the holiday spirit. Last week, a 4-second clip from the 2000 film How the Grinch Stole Christmas went viral on Twitter and quickly became the holiday meme we all need. In the clip, the Grinch is flailing his arms and making a “bleh” sound, which is obviously incredibly relatable.
— justin m. morgan (@justindoublem) November 14, 2018
One person used it to describe how any dog reacts when you walk by.
*me walking past a fence*
The dogs behind the fence: pic.twitter.com/IbLhkXHx1u
— Nairobi (@nairobiwilliamx) November 22, 2018
Another person said it’s exactly what they look like when filming music videos by themselves at 3 a.m.
what my laptop webcam sees when i pretend to film a music video at 3 am pic.twitter.com/2hSfdzrqt0
— f thot fitzgerald (@dracomallfoys) November 22, 2018
“How your mom be when you forget to do the chores she asked you to,” someone else tweeted.
How your mom be when you forget to do the chores she asked you to https://t.co/hTGaiQuygV
— depressed & stressed (@JollyPatronita) November 23, 2018
Someone else said it was exactly what people look like when playing with babies. “What people look like when they want to make baby laugh,” they wrote on Twitter.
‘Tis the season!
Gabrielle Sorto is an Atlanta-based freelance writer covering culture, lifestyle, and news. Her work has appeared in CNN, Teen Vogue, INSIDER, and Vice. She can usually be found writing with an overpriced coffee in hand or hanging out with her dog, Rihanna, who is named after exactly who you think.