- Here’s the best ‘Game of Thrones’ fanfiction 4 Months Ago
- ‘Star Trek: Discovery’ unmasks the time-traveling Red Angel Thursday 8:30 PM
- Everyone is making memes of Meghan McCain saying ‘my father’ on loop Thursday 8:11 PM
- Irony of Georgia’s sperm-reporting bill flies by anti-abortion advocates Thursday 7:11 PM
- Sex scandals are consuming the K-pop industry Thursday 5:44 PM
- Trump supporters are abandoning Fox News over network’s latest hire Thursday 5:20 PM
- QAnon is attacking a random woman in a disturbing and dangerous way Thursday 4:59 PM
- Google celebrates Bach with AI-powered, music-making doodle Thursday 4:53 PM
- RIP: The best free trial in all of streaming entertainment Thursday 2:19 PM
- Which ‘Florida Man’ are you? Thursday 1:06 PM
- Hundreds of millions of Facebook passwords were accessible to employees Thursday 12:55 PM
- ‘Bitch I’m Bella Thorne’ morphs into TikTok dyslexia meme Thursday 12:17 PM
- Marvel is auctioning props and costumes from Netflix’s ‘Defenders’ franchise Thursday 12:12 PM
- Net neutrality advocates plan online watch party for the ‘Save the Internet’ Act Thursday 12:01 PM
- Tim Cook turns his iPad meme into an AirPod meme Thursday 11:46 AM
Get into the spirit.
Just in time for Christmas, there’s a Grinch meme to get us in the holiday spirit. Last week, a 4-second clip from the 2000 film How the Grinch Stole Christmas went viral on Twitter and quickly became the holiday meme we all need. In the clip, the Grinch is flailing his arms and making a “bleh” sound, which is obviously incredibly relatable.
— justin m. morgan (@justindoublem) November 14, 2018
One person used it to describe how any dog reacts when you walk by.
*me walking past a fence*
The dogs behind the fence: pic.twitter.com/IbLhkXHx1u
— Nairobi (@nairobiwilliamx) November 22, 2018
Another person said it’s exactly what they look like when filming music videos by themselves at 3 a.m.
what my laptop webcam sees when i pretend to film a music video at 3 am pic.twitter.com/2hSfdzrqt0
— f thot fitzgerald (@dracomallfoys) November 22, 2018
“How your mom be when you forget to do the chores she asked you to,” someone else tweeted.
How your mom be when you forget to do the chores she asked you to https://t.co/hTGaiQuygV
— depressed & stressed (@JollyPatronita) November 23, 2018
Someone else said it was exactly what people look like when playing with babies. “What people look like when they want to make baby laugh,” they wrote on Twitter.
‘Tis the season!
Gabrielle Sorto is an Atlanta-based freelance writer covering culture, lifestyle, and news. Her work has appeared in CNN, Teen Vogue, INSIDER, and Vice. She can usually be found writing with an overpriced coffee in hand or hanging out with her dog, Rihanna, who is named after exactly who you think.