- Discord allegedly used to lure teenager boy to Florida trailer housing sex slave Tuesday 7:36 PM
- Millie Bobby Brown has the wrong take on ‘You’ Tuesday 6:42 PM
- Why is Tony Stark missing from the ‘Spider-Man: Far From Home’ trailer? Tuesday 6:00 PM
- The creepy texts this woman received are eerily similar to Netflix’s ‘You’ Tuesday 4:20 PM
- Roku defends decision to host InfoWars amid online backlash (updated) Tuesday 4:04 PM
- Pump yourself up for ‘Game of Thrones’ season 8 with this masterfully edited hype video Tuesday 2:35 PM
- NBC asked reporters not to call Steve King’s comments ‘racist’ Tuesday 2:21 PM
- Disney files copyright claim on YouTuber’s Darth Vader film—and the creator is devastated Tuesday 2:18 PM
- The ’10 Year Challenge’ isn’t as fun for trans people Tuesday 1:25 PM
- New Nike shoes can be controlled from your smartphone Tuesday 1:06 PM
- Cardi B. jumps on 10-year challenge with high school performance of Lady Gaga song Tuesday 12:28 PM
- Parents, teachers cry foul over Verizon fee hike for popular education app Tuesday 11:57 AM
- Conservative men are kicking and screaming about Gillette’s new toxic masculinity ad Tuesday 11:23 AM
- Mysterio is hot now in the ‘Spider-Man: Far From Home’ trailer Tuesday 10:53 AM
- Netflix hikes prices on all subscription plans Tuesday 10:48 AM
Get into the spirit.
Just in time for Christmas, there’s a Grinch meme to get us in the holiday spirit. Last week, a 4-second clip from the 2000 film How the Grinch Stole Christmas went viral on Twitter and quickly became the holiday meme we all need. In the clip, the Grinch is flailing his arms and making a “bleh” sound, which is obviously incredibly relatable.
— justin m. morgan (@justindoublem) November 14, 2018
One person used it to describe how any dog reacts when you walk by.
*me walking past a fence*
The dogs behind the fence: pic.twitter.com/IbLhkXHx1u
— Nairobi (@nairobiwilliamx) November 22, 2018
Another person said it’s exactly what they look like when filming music videos by themselves at 3 a.m.
what my laptop webcam sees when i pretend to film a music video at 3 am pic.twitter.com/2hSfdzrqt0
— f thot fitzgerald (@dracomallfoys) November 22, 2018
“How your mom be when you forget to do the chores she asked you to,” someone else tweeted.
How your mom be when you forget to do the chores she asked you to https://t.co/hTGaiQuygV
— depressed & stressed (@JollyPatronita) November 23, 2018
Someone else said it was exactly what people look like when playing with babies. “What people look like when they want to make baby laugh,” they wrote on Twitter.
‘Tis the season!
Gabrielle Sorto is an Atlanta-based freelance writer covering culture, lifestyle, and news. Her work has appeared in CNN, Teen Vogue, INSIDER, and Vice. She can usually be found writing with an overpriced coffee in hand or hanging out with her dog, Rihanna, who is named after exactly who you think.