- Father of mega-popular Ace Family YouTube channel accused of rape Today 1:59 PM
- This Italian town ‘banned’ Google Maps after people kept getting lost Today 1:31 PM
- Fornite emerges from black hole with Chapter 2 Today 1:21 PM
- Everything Google announced at today’s Pixel event Today 1:12 PM
- Netflix sued over line about interrogation technique in ‘When They See Us’ Today 12:52 PM
- Twitch streamer says racist trolls got her banned for ‘suggestive’ outfit Today 12:47 PM
- Everything you need to know about Google’s new Pixel phones Today 12:47 PM
- ‘Portrait of a Lady on Fire’ is a transcendent, lesbian period romance Today 12:32 PM
- Where to stream ‘Zombieland’ before ‘Double Tap’ comes out Today 12:04 PM
- ‘Deadpool’ screenwriter says that Disney sequel will still be R-rated Today 11:45 AM
- #DeleteFacebook trends amid report of Zuckerberg meeting with prominent conservatives Today 11:45 AM
- The Pixelbook Go is Google’s first attempt at a mid-range Chromebook Today 11:33 AM
- All the games coming to Google Stadia Today 10:49 AM
- Google just announced a line of Nest-branded smart home products Today 10:36 AM
- ‘Fake news’ is helping conspiracy theorists deny Turkish atrocities Today 10:15 AM
Just in time for Christmas, there’s a Grinch meme to get us in the holiday spirit. Last week, a 4-second clip from the 2000 film How the Grinch Stole Christmas went viral on Twitter and quickly became the holiday meme we all need. In the clip, the Grinch is flailing his arms and making a “bleh” sound, which is obviously incredibly relatable.
One person used it to describe how any dog reacts when you walk by.
*me walking past a fence*— Nairobi (@nairobiwilliamx) November 22, 2018
The dogs behind the fence: pic.twitter.com/IbLhkXHx1u
Another person said it’s exactly what they look like when filming music videos by themselves at 3 a.m.
what my laptop webcam sees when i pretend to film a music video at 3 am pic.twitter.com/2hSfdzrqt0— f thot fitzgerald (@dracomallfoys) November 22, 2018
“How your mom be when you forget to do the chores she asked you to,” someone else tweeted.
How your mom be when you forget to do the chores she asked you to https://t.co/hTGaiQuygV— depressed & stressed (@JollyPatronita) November 23, 2018
Someone else said it was exactly what people look like when playing with babies. “What people look like when they want to make baby laugh,” they wrote on Twitter.
‘Tis the season!
Gabrielle Sorto is an Atlanta-based freelance writer covering culture, lifestyle, and news. Her work has appeared in CNN, Teen Vogue, INSIDER, and Vice. She can usually be found writing with an overpriced coffee in hand or hanging out with her dog, Rihanna, who is named after exactly who you think.