- No, that guy didn’t really fly alone on a Delta flight Saturday 4:31 PM
- Fans are paying to meet their favorite YouTubers online through pilot program Saturday 2:54 PM
- Behold: 12 straight hours of ‘Stranger Things” Alexei drinking a Slurpee Saturday 2:05 PM
- Influencer couple under fire for using holy water to splash genitals in Bali Saturday 1:29 PM
- These are the 10 best villains DC comics has ever conceived Saturday 1:11 PM
- The Daily Wire accused of stealing art design from pop artist for its merchandise Saturday 12:09 PM
- Instagram model Rianne Meijer on keeping it real with her followers Saturday 10:52 AM
- How to stream Chelsea vs. Leicester City Saturday 8:30 AM
- Florida man arrested after allegedly texting girlfriend his mass shooting plans Saturday 8:27 AM
- How to stream Real Madrid vs. Celta Vigo Saturday 8:20 AM
- How to stream Seahawks vs. Vikings in NFL preseason action Saturday 8:00 AM
- How to stream Steelers vs. Chiefs in NFL preseason action Saturday 6:30 AM
- Chuck E. Cheese recycles pizza is the conspiracy theory that won’t die Saturday 6:30 AM
- How to stream Cowboys vs Rams in NFL preseason action Saturday 6:00 AM
- Cómo ver el UFC 241: Daniel Cormier vs. Stipe Miocic Saturday 6:00 AM
Just in time for Christmas, there’s a Grinch meme to get us in the holiday spirit. Last week, a 4-second clip from the 2000 film How the Grinch Stole Christmas went viral on Twitter and quickly became the holiday meme we all need. In the clip, the Grinch is flailing his arms and making a “bleh” sound, which is obviously incredibly relatable.
One person used it to describe how any dog reacts when you walk by.
*me walking past a fence*— Nairobi (@nairobiwilliamx) November 22, 2018
The dogs behind the fence: pic.twitter.com/IbLhkXHx1u
Another person said it’s exactly what they look like when filming music videos by themselves at 3 a.m.
what my laptop webcam sees when i pretend to film a music video at 3 am pic.twitter.com/2hSfdzrqt0— f thot fitzgerald (@dracomallfoys) November 22, 2018
“How your mom be when you forget to do the chores she asked you to,” someone else tweeted.
How your mom be when you forget to do the chores she asked you to https://t.co/hTGaiQuygV— depressed & stressed (@JollyPatronita) November 23, 2018
Someone else said it was exactly what people look like when playing with babies. “What people look like when they want to make baby laugh,” they wrote on Twitter.
‘Tis the season!
Gabrielle Sorto is an Atlanta-based freelance writer covering culture, lifestyle, and news. Her work has appeared in CNN, Teen Vogue, INSIDER, and Vice. She can usually be found writing with an overpriced coffee in hand or hanging out with her dog, Rihanna, who is named after exactly who you think.