- Netflix thriller ‘Earthquake Bird’ can’t solve its own mystery Monday 4:45 PM
- Goop is selling an expensive ‘restraining arts’ BDSM kit Monday 4:17 PM
- Body positivity actress Lili Reinhart calls out Photoshopping app Monday 3:42 PM
- ‘Rick and Morty’ zeroes in on connections and leans into familiar territory Monday 3:30 PM
- People are sharing photos of how much they’ve changed in a decade Monday 2:30 PM
- A few of our favorite things on Newegg are on sale for Black Friday Monday 2:15 PM
- Disney adds ‘Bob’s Burgers’ movie back to release schedule after accidentally yanking it Monday 2:02 PM
- Ocasio-Cortez launches petition demanding Stephen Miller’s resignation Monday 1:24 PM
- Prince Andrew’s defense against child sex crimes stokes conspiracy theory flames Monday 1:20 PM
- More people may be looking to cancel Disney+ than Netflix Monday 1:09 PM
- Monday Night Football: How to stream Chiefs vs. Chargers live Monday 1:00 PM
- After days of deadly protests, Iran implements ‘largest internet shutdown ever’ Monday 12:55 PM
- ‘Disney Plus and thrust’ is apparently the new Netflix and Chill Monday 12:32 PM
- Woman fired, sued after coworker shared their sexts Monday 12:22 PM
- Group running GoFundMe for border wall breaks ground without permits Monday 11:47 AM
Arya Stark weighs in on the devil baby prank
The Game of Thrones actress joined 10 other teens in discussing viral marketing and more.
Winter is coming, as the Starks will remind us, but one Stark still managed to make the trip from Westeros to our computer screens.
Game of Thrones actress Maisie Williams stopped by the Fine Brothers’ Teens React after the duo discovered that the 16-year-old was a fan of the show. And her first episode featured what would be a fitting adversary in Westeros for the wild Stark on the run: the prank viral marketing stunt from Devil’s Due.
Arya Stark might not be a lady in any regard, but Williams was charming as ever as she discussed her thoughts and avoided adding any names to Arya’s infamous hit list. Williams’s guest appearance aside, it played out just like any other episode of Teens React as she and 10 other teens brought up everything from how they’d react to the baby to the merits of viral marketing.
But after showing that she’s not afraid to kill last season, how might Arya have reacted if she had encountered that baby?
Valar morghulis, of course.
Photo via TheFineBros/YouTube
Michelle Jaworski is a staff writer and the resident Game of Thrones expert at the Daily Dot. She covers entertainment, geek culture, and pop culture and has brought her knowledge to conventions like Con of Thrones. She is based in New Jersey.