- 2020 Democrats refuse to answer our questions about ‘Cats’ Friday 4:14 PM
- Belle Delphine’s Instagram account removed after mass reporting campaign Friday 4:08 PM
- Mariah Carey refuses old-age FaceApp challenge Friday 3:19 PM
- Journalists horrified by consolidation of Gatehouse, Gannett Friday 3:12 PM
- Facebook and Google could be tracking you on porn sites Friday 1:42 PM
- 7 best sites for psychic love readings Friday 1:20 PM
- Driver demonstrates why you always need to read road signs Friday 12:58 PM
- Area 51 remix video proves it’s the summer of Lil Nas X Friday 12:26 PM
- ‘ICE will come’: Convenience store clerk threatens customers speaking Spanish Friday 12:11 PM
- Rand Paul dodges questions about 9/11 Victims Fund, says ‘watch Fox News’ Friday 11:51 AM
- Report: ‘Stranger Things’ season 4 to begin shooting in October Friday 11:03 AM
- AT&T paid Michael Cohen to consult on net neutrality, FBI documents show Friday 9:10 AM
- Mysterio’s ruse changes on a second viewing of ‘Far From Home’ Friday 9:06 AM
- Twitter overturns Barrett Brown’s third permanent suspension Friday 8:49 AM
- How to live stream Liga MX Friday 7:56 AM
The full truth is within our grasp.
After losing the Indiana Republican presidential primary to Donald Trump on Tuesday night, Texas Sen. Ted Cruz announced that he was dropping out of the race for the White House. And while the celebrations of Cruz exiting the election have varied, there’s one thing that we can all be happy about: the truth.
AS CNN showed Cruz’s farewell speech, we discovered further proof that Ted Cruz is indeed the Zodiac Killer. Here at the Daily Dot, we’ve dedicated ourselves to uncovering with certainty Cruz’s double life as the infamous murderer. From being one of the first outlets to pursue the truth to investigating Google’s complicity in the coverup, there’s no evidence of Cruz’s gore-filled past that we haven’t carefully examined.
But even we were amazed to see a major hint about his true nature in CNN’s onscreen caption.
Did you catch it? Come on, it’s right in front of your eyes. Wake up and smell the conspiracy, sheeple! Here, let us spell it out for you. You’ll be mad at your own obliviousness for missing it.
Now that Cruz has more time to focus on slaughter, none of us are safe. Especially me after writing this—there’s a target on my back. If I go missing, you all know what happened. Stay woke out there, kiddos.
Then again, with Trump now the presumptive Republican nominee, none of us are all that safe.
Gabe Bergado is a Daily Dot alumnus who covered dank memes, teens, and the weirdest corners of the Internet. One time, Ted Cruz supporters turned him into a meme—or at least tried to. In 2017, he started reporting for Teen Vogue's entertainment section.