- Nickelodeon is selling SpongeBob toys based on popular memes 3 Years Ago
- Alex Jones protests outside the White House by shouting the name of his website 3 Years Ago
- ‘I Think You Should Leave with Tim Robinson’ has an absurd conclusion for every scenario 3 Years Ago
- Twitch star TF Blade banned for racial slur—but he swears he didn’t say it 3 Years Ago
- Steve King says backlash to white nationalism comment was like what Jesus went through Today 10:23 AM
- Netflix movies are still eligible for Oscars, Academy rules Today 10:21 AM
- Sheriff’s deputy makes homophobic comments on Facebook after gay teen’s suicide Today 10:02 AM
- The Marvel movies you actually need to see before ‘Avengers: Endgame’ Today 9:10 AM
- Twitter launches new tool to combat misinformation about voting Today 8:44 AM
- These Cards Will Get You Drunk is the game with one very obvious purpose Today 8:20 AM
- Conservative guy’s Elizabeth Warren op-ed inspires ‘slap in the face’ meme Today 7:37 AM
- ‘Ask Dr. Ruth’ takes a crowd-pleasing look at her life and groundbreaking career Today 7:30 AM
- Tom Holland and Daisy Ridley’s ‘Chaos Walking’ is so bad it’s ‘unreleasable’ Today 7:01 AM
- The best Westerns on YouTube that you can watch for free Today 7:00 AM
- The shocking similarities between QAnon’s ‘Storm’ and the far-right’s ‘Second Civil War’ Today 6:30 AM
The full truth is within our grasp.
After losing the Indiana Republican presidential primary to Donald Trump on Tuesday night, Texas Sen. Ted Cruz announced that he was dropping out of the race for the White House. And while the celebrations of Cruz exiting the election have varied, there’s one thing that we can all be happy about: the truth.
AS CNN showed Cruz’s farewell speech, we discovered further proof that Ted Cruz is indeed the Zodiac Killer. Here at the Daily Dot, we’ve dedicated ourselves to uncovering with certainty Cruz’s double life as the infamous murderer. From being one of the first outlets to pursue the truth to investigating Google’s complicity in the coverup, there’s no evidence of Cruz’s gore-filled past that we haven’t carefully examined.
But even we were amazed to see a major hint about his true nature in CNN’s onscreen caption.
Did you catch it? Come on, it’s right in front of your eyes. Wake up and smell the conspiracy, sheeple! Here, let us spell it out for you. You’ll be mad at your own obliviousness for missing it.
Now that Cruz has more time to focus on slaughter, none of us are safe. Especially me after writing this—there’s a target on my back. If I go missing, you all know what happened. Stay woke out there, kiddos.
Then again, with Trump now the presumptive Republican nominee, none of us are all that safe.
Gabe Bergado is a Daily Dot alumnus who covered dank memes, teens, and the weirdest corners of the Internet. One time, Ted Cruz supporters turned him into a meme—or at least tried to. In 2017, he started reporting for Teen Vogue's entertainment section.