- 2019: The year Logan Paul stopped giving a f*ck about his critics 2 Years Ago
- Why is Reddit allowing a more extreme version of r/The_Donald to be revived? 2 Years Ago
- Redditor wants to know if he’s the a**hole for ghosting pregnant partner Thursday 8:19 PM
- How to go live on TikTok Thursday 8:08 PM
- Joey Salads suggests Democrats carried out Santa Clarita mass shooting Thursday 7:31 PM
- How influencers use TikTok to make money and launch careers Thursday 7:18 PM
- How to stream Argentina vs. Brazil live Thursday 6:51 PM
- How to watch Disney+ on a smart TV Thursday 6:28 PM
- Miss Fame calls out Justin Bieber for low music video appearance pay offer Thursday 6:19 PM
- Trump Jr. ranked No. 1 on best-seller list—after the GOP gave away copies of his book Thursday 5:45 PM
- How to get Disney+ bundle if you already subscribe to Hulu and/or ESPN+ Thursday 5:19 PM
- Mo’Nique suing Netflix for race and gender discrimination Thursday 5:09 PM
- Students outraged that professors accused of sexual misconduct are still teaching Thursday 5:00 PM
- TikTok users jokingly wear big hats to sneak snacks into movie theaters Thursday 3:59 PM
- Why today’s new facially recognition bill is being called ‘woefully’ inadequate Thursday 3:15 PM
Robby Strong, an L.A. psychologist, told AL.com that he was the shit-stirrer, saying he got the manure from a friend who owns a horse and dropped off the package in Mnuchin’s Bel Air neighborhood to let people know that “Republicans have done nothing for the American worker.”
“The thing I live by is a rule of transparency and I was exercising my First Amendment rights,” Strong told the website. “A few years ago when [a Supreme Court ruling] said that corporations are persons and money equals free speech, that is so absurd and my rule of thumb is now that if corporations are free speech, then so is horseshit.”
In case you need proof of Strong’s resistance, here’s his Facebook page.
I need someone to ride along and document my Secret Santa project. I'm going to hand deliver boxes of horse shit to...Posted by Robby Strong on Saturday, December 23, 2017
Lol, he'll think it's from his mistress.#ghostofchristmaspresentPosted by Robby Strong on Saturday, December 23, 2017
Strong also said he was interviewed by the Secret Service on Sunday but was not arrested.
“I just got interviewed by the Secret Service and I’ve now joined some of my heroes like Timothy Leary and Martin Luther King,” Strong said. “[The agents] just showed up in my yard.”
Josh Katzowitz is a staff writer at the Daily Dot specializing in YouTube and boxing. His work has appeared in the New York Times, Wall Street Journal, Washington Post, and Los Angeles Times. A longtime sports writer, he's covered the NFL for CBSSports.com and boxing for Forbes. His work has been noted twice in the Best American Sports Writing book series.