- Twitch streamer says she’s receiving backlash for ‘getting men banned’ 1 Year Ago
- ‘Game of Thrones’ fulfilled a twisted version of its biggest prophecy Today 8:17 AM
- Minions memes are more popular than the far-right on Telegram Today 7:35 AM
- ‘Best of Nextdoor’ reveals the true insanity of modern life Today 7:30 AM
- How to watch ‘Jeopardy’ for free Today 7:00 AM
- There’s a water bottle hiding in the ‘Game of Thrones’ finale Today 6:46 AM
- What happens to Disney’s Loki TV series after ‘Avengers: Endgame’? Today 6:30 AM
- Brienne writing Jaime’s history is the best meme from the ‘Game of Thrones’ finale Today 6:25 AM
- How to stream live TV on PlayStation 4 Today 6:00 AM
- How to watch Disney XD online for free Today 5:30 AM
- Who survived the ‘Game of Thrones’ series finale? Sunday 10:21 PM
- Justin Bieber fans are damaging one of Iceland’s top tourist spots Sunday 1:28 PM
- James Charles drops 41-minute response video to Tati Westbrook’s accusations Sunday 1:15 PM
- Watch what happens when this Twitch streamer quits his job on camera Sunday 12:25 PM
- Men are finally sharing their abortion stories Sunday 10:58 AM
The dude who left a package of horses**t for Steve Mnuchin explains why
Robby Strong, an L.A. psychologist, told AL.com that he was the shit-stirrer, saying he got the manure from a friend who owns a horse and dropped off the package in Mnuchin’s Bel Air neighborhood to let people know that “Republicans have done nothing for the American worker.”
“The thing I live by is a rule of transparency and I was exercising my First Amendment rights,” Strong told the website. “A few years ago when [a Supreme Court ruling] said that corporations are persons and money equals free speech, that is so absurd and my rule of thumb is now that if corporations are free speech, then so is horseshit.”
In case you need proof of Strong’s resistance, here’s his Facebook page.
I need someone to ride along and document my Secret Santa project. I'm going to hand deliver boxes of horse shit to…
Lol, he'll think it's from his mistress.#ghostofchristmaspresent
Strong also said he was interviewed by the Secret Service on Sunday but was not arrested.
“I just got interviewed by the Secret Service and I’ve now joined some of my heroes like Timothy Leary and Martin Luther King,” Strong said. “[The agents] just showed up in my yard.”
Josh Katzowitz is a staff writer at the Daily Dot specializing in YouTube and boxing. His work has appeared in the New York Times, Wall Street Journal, Washington Post, and Los Angeles Times. A longtime sports writer, he's covered the NFL for CBSSports.com and boxing for Forbes. His work has been noted twice in the Best American Sports Writing book series.