- Why Joel Osteen gets cyberbullied every time Houston floods 2 Years Ago
- How to stream Jets vs. Patriots in Week 3 2 Years Ago
- 10 indie dating simulator games you should be playing 2 Years Ago
- How to stream Packers vs. Broncos in Week 3 2 Years Ago
- Saudi crown prince’s former adviser suspended from Twitter 2 Years Ago
- How to stream Cowboys vs. Dolphins in Week 3 2 Years Ago
- YouTuber to pay restitution after a teen fan died copying her video Today 10:36 AM
- Antonio Brown sent ‘intimidating’ texts to an accuser, including a pic of her children Today 9:38 AM
- Facebook suspended tens of thousands of apps after Cambridge Analytica scandal Today 8:24 AM
- How to stream Browns vs. Rams on Sunday Night Football Today 6:00 AM
- How to watch ‘NFL Primetime’ on ESPN+ Today 5:00 AM
- How to stream Liverpool vs. Chelsea Friday 6:45 PM
- How to stream Real Madrid vs. Sevilla Friday 6:35 PM
- How to stream Peter ‘Kid Chocolate’ Quillin vs. Alfredo Angulo Friday 5:16 PM
- How to stream Barcelona vs. Granada Friday 4:50 PM
Robby Strong, an L.A. psychologist, told AL.com that he was the shit-stirrer, saying he got the manure from a friend who owns a horse and dropped off the package in Mnuchin’s Bel Air neighborhood to let people know that “Republicans have done nothing for the American worker.”
“The thing I live by is a rule of transparency and I was exercising my First Amendment rights,” Strong told the website. “A few years ago when [a Supreme Court ruling] said that corporations are persons and money equals free speech, that is so absurd and my rule of thumb is now that if corporations are free speech, then so is horseshit.”
In case you need proof of Strong’s resistance, here’s his Facebook page.
I need someone to ride along and document my Secret Santa project. I'm going to hand deliver boxes of horse shit to...Posted by Robby Strong on Saturday, December 23, 2017
Lol, he'll think it's from his mistress.#ghostofchristmaspresentPosted by Robby Strong on Saturday, December 23, 2017
Strong also said he was interviewed by the Secret Service on Sunday but was not arrested.
“I just got interviewed by the Secret Service and I’ve now joined some of my heroes like Timothy Leary and Martin Luther King,” Strong said. “[The agents] just showed up in my yard.”
Josh Katzowitz is a staff writer at the Daily Dot specializing in YouTube and boxing. His work has appeared in the New York Times, Wall Street Journal, Washington Post, and Los Angeles Times. A longtime sports writer, he's covered the NFL for CBSSports.com and boxing for Forbes. His work has been noted twice in the Best American Sports Writing book series.