- Laura Dern gifts the internet with more ‘Big Little Lies’ memes 2 Years Ago
- The Stonks meme is back—and it’s weirder than ever 2 Years Ago
- Video shows officer threatening to shoot pregnant Black woman in front of her children Today 1:12 PM
- Netflix’s ‘Leila’ tells a familiar dystopian horror story Today 12:37 PM
- O.J. Simpson says in Twitter video that he never slept with Kris Jenner Today 12:06 PM
- GOP commissioner jokes on Facebook about running over Trump protesters Today 11:52 AM
- 2 trans women killed within 3 months in the same neighborhood Today 11:35 AM
- DNC tries to pander with tone-deaf Beyoncé meme, fails miserably Today 10:45 AM
- Parkland grad says Harvard rescinded offer after racist comments surfaced Today 10:10 AM
- ‘The Edge of Democracy’ chronicles the downfall of Brazil’s political leaders Today 9:42 AM
- Suzanne Collins is writing a ‘Hunger Games’ prequel Today 9:31 AM
- KSI rips Logan Paul for delay in their YouTube boxing rematch Today 9:02 AM
- Trump kicks chief of staff out of Oval Office for coughing during interview Today 8:29 AM
- Netflix announces Samurai version of ‘Game of Thrones’ Today 8:10 AM
- The 8-Bit Guy: Why retro tech and restoration isn’t just for ‘old white guys’ Today 7:00 AM
Stephen Miller looks like a lot of things.
This weekend, the administration trotted out someone different.
While he availed himself better than Conway—aside from when he repeatedly stated that the judiciary branch does not have the right to rule on the president’s orders—Twitter still had their way with Miller’s appearance and demeanor.
Some were funny.
Stephen Miller’s head looks like a thumb without a nail
— Luke 🌹 (@ElMas1201) February 13, 2017
Stephen Miller looks like a clone of Jared Kushner that didn’t quite “take”
— Erin 🎶Gloria🎶 Ryan (@morninggloria) February 12, 2017
Stephen Miller looks like his favorite sauce is water.
— Alison Leiby (@AlisonLeiby) February 12, 2017
Others were SUPER harsh.
Stephen Miller looks like the kind of guy who tortured small animals as a kid. He also looks like he currently tortures small animals.
— Dave Hill (@mrdavehill) February 13, 2017
Stephen Miller looks like an astronaut who’d have tampered with the other astronauts’ spacesuits.
— Jon Wurster (@jonwurster) February 13, 2017
If this savagery continues, Trump won’t have anyone left to roll out on talk shows by the third week of March.
David Covucci is the Layer 8 editor at the Daily Dot, covering the intersection of politics and the web. His work has appeared in Vice, the Huffington Post, Jezebel, Gothamist, and other publications. He is particularly interested in hearing any tips you have. Reach out at [email protected]