- Trump accuses Jewish Democrats of having ‘great disloyalty’ or a ‘lack of knowledge’ Tuesday 8:02 PM
- 1 million ‘anonymous’ users of popular porn site exposed in breach Tuesday 6:56 PM
- Khloé Kardashian angers followers with a calorie-counting joke about True Tuesday 6:14 PM
- Spider-Man may no longer be part of the Marvel Cinematic Universe Tuesday 5:28 PM
- Robert De Niro’s company is suing ex-employee for binge-watching Netflix at work Tuesday 4:41 PM
- Intentionally misgendering a character could get you banned from Borderlands 3 Tuesday 4:06 PM
- Facebook pulls Trump re-election ad for targeting ‘strong women’ Tuesday 4:03 PM
- Kamala Harris says she will restore net neutrality if elected Tuesday 3:16 PM
- All 8 of the ‘Rocky’ movies, ranked Tuesday 2:50 PM
- Everything you need to know about the Facebook conservative bias report Tuesday 2:35 PM
- Study links emoji use to more sex Tuesday 2:10 PM
- The chicken sandwich war is in full throttle on Twitter Tuesday 1:47 PM
- Netflix’s ‘Sextuplets’ proves Marlon Wayans is no Eddie Murphy—or even Mike Myers Tuesday 1:31 PM
- Facebook is finally rolling out its clear history tool Tuesday 1:13 PM
- ‘Theater etiquette’ tweets surge after YouTuber cast in ‘Waitress’ Tuesday 12:55 PM
In a very sexy corner of the Twitterverse, one user is doling out advice for folks to use in the bedroom that has everyone going wild: “spell COCONUT with your waist,” user @_lexwil wrote. The tweet set off an entire “spell coconut” craze and has been liked over 200,000 times since it was posted.
dick riding tip #1:
spell COCONUT with your waist
— lex✨ (@_lexwil) July 16, 2019
Twitter users wasted no time responding, with some men giving the advice a nod of approval and ladies pulling out their notebooks to jot down notes. And they’re not leaving much to the imagination.
“By the time you spell coco I be ready to nut,” one user wrote.
By the time you spell coco I be ready to nut
— polo__3.0 🇯🇲 (@OMG_its_DR3) July 16, 2019
— ً (@urfavhon3y) July 16, 2019
Some users are even on the lookout for more tips.
“Me looking for more tips cause this just changed my life,” another user wrote.
It’s not the first time “spell coconut” has been a thing the internet. According to Know Your Meme, user @danielmaven tweeted the half-serious advice in February. It reemerged this summer with a discussion from a Kenyan Facebook group called Kilimani Mums Udaku Zone KMUZ.
So far, @_lexwil hasn’t shared any more advice and has instead opted to ask her newfound fans to follow her on social media. It is likely that many will be follower her with a notepad and a pen.
- Florida city is pushing homeless people out by playing ‘Baby Shark’ on a loop
- Iggy Azalea and Peppa Pig have an epic Twitter fight
- The time traveler conversation meme finds its way to TikTok
Got five minutes? We’d love to hear from you. Help shape our journalism and be entered to win an Amazon gift card by filling out our 2019 reader survey.
Tiffanie Drayton is a geek culture and lifestyle reporter whose work covers everything from gender and race to anime and Xbox. Her work has appeared in Complex, Salon, Marie Claire, Playboy, and elsewhere.