- ‘The Two Popes’: Anthony Hopkins and Jonathan Pryce shine in Netflix’s pope comedy 3 Months Ago
- AOC, ‘Squad’ to endorse Bernie Sanders 3 Months Ago
- ‘Ghosts of Sugar Land’ explores what happens if your friend joins ISIS Today 7:00 AM
- Andrew Yang upset porn fans with his criticism of Bing Tuesday 10:34 PM
- Kamala Harris really wants Trump kicked off Twitter Tuesday 10:22 PM
- Bernie Sanders jokes he didn’t use medical marijuana before tonight’s debate Tuesday 9:47 PM
- Tulsi Gabbard says she’s not a Russian asset—which is just what a Russian asset would say Tuesday 9:20 PM
- Warren says she doesn’t have a ‘beef with billionaires’ Tuesday 8:59 PM
- Andrew Yang’s Universal Basic Income plan gets support from other candidates Tuesday 8:40 PM
- Christmas creep is real, and it’s all over Tom Steyer’s neck Tuesday 8:05 PM
- Stans are using pictures of Beyoncé to catfish sugar daddies Tuesday 7:18 PM
- Wait, who the heck is Tom Steyer? Tuesday 7:17 PM
- Teacher caught on video in racist rant put on leave without pay Tuesday 5:44 PM
- Pornhub pulls Girls Do Porn videos amid sex trafficking charges Tuesday 4:49 PM
- Gina Rodriguez sings N-word on Instagram story Tuesday 4:41 PM
In a very sexy corner of the Twitterverse, one user is doling out advice for folks to use in the bedroom that has everyone going wild: “spell COCONUT with your waist,” user @_lexwil wrote. The tweet set off an entire “spell coconut” craze and has been liked over 200,000 times since it was posted.
dick riding tip #1:
spell COCONUT with your waist
— lex✨ (@_lexwil) July 16, 2019
Twitter users wasted no time responding, with some men giving the advice a nod of approval and ladies pulling out their notebooks to jot down notes. And they’re not leaving much to the imagination.
“By the time you spell coco I be ready to nut,” one user wrote.
By the time you spell coco I be ready to nut
— Cowboys 1-0 (@OMG_its_DR3) July 16, 2019
— ً (@urfavhon3y) July 16, 2019
Some users are even on the lookout for more tips.
“Me looking for more tips cause this just changed my life,” another user wrote.
It’s not the first time “spell coconut” has been a thing the internet. According to Know Your Meme, user @danielmaven tweeted the half-serious advice in February. It reemerged this summer with a discussion from a Kenyan Facebook group called Kilimani Mums Udaku Zone KMUZ.
So far, @_lexwil hasn’t shared any more advice and has instead opted to ask her newfound fans to follow her on social media. It is likely that many will be follower her with a notepad and a pen.
- Florida city is pushing homeless people out by playing ‘Baby Shark’ on a loop
- Iggy Azalea and Peppa Pig have an epic Twitter fight
- The time traveler conversation meme finds its way to TikTok
Got five minutes? We’d love to hear from you. Help shape our journalism and be entered to win an Amazon gift card by filling out our 2019 reader survey.
Tiffanie Drayton is a geek culture and lifestyle reporter whose work covers everything from gender and race to anime and Xbox. Her work has appeared in Complex, Salon, Marie Claire, Playboy, and elsewhere.