- How to stream Browns vs. Rams on Sunday Night Football 4 Years Ago
- How to watch ‘NFL Primetime’ on ESPN+ Today 5:00 AM
- How to stream Liverpool vs. Chelsea Friday 6:45 PM
- How to stream Real Madrid vs. Sevilla Friday 6:35 PM
- How to stream Peter ‘Kid Chocolate’ Quillin vs. Alfredo Angulo Friday 5:16 PM
- How to stream Barcelona vs. Granada Friday 4:50 PM
- ‘Atlantics’ tells a ghost story steeped with emotion and realism Friday 4:16 PM
- ‘Jojo Rabbit’ is a sweet, singular movie that loses its grip on satire Friday 3:40 PM
- Jordan Peterson is in rehab for Klonopin addiction Friday 3:34 PM
- The cat-worshipping turkey cult video, explained Friday 3:22 PM
- Despite legal threats and drama, the Area 51 desert event is on Friday 3:05 PM
- How to stream Yair Rodriguez vs. Jeremy Stephens on UFC Fight Night Friday 3:00 PM
- Twitter just launched its ‘Hide Replies’ feature Friday 1:59 PM
- How to turn off image metadata before it snitches on you Friday 1:36 PM
- The ‘Breaking Bad’ movie is coming to theaters—for one weekend only Friday 1:04 PM
Tiny Christmas snowmen pledge their cheerful allegiance to Satan
‘Satan’ is, after all, just one letter away from ‘Santa.’
These little animatronic snowmen, you see, are underlings. Their boss is someone famed for his distinctive beard and devotion to the color red. I’m talking, of course, about the fallen angel, our Dark Lord himself—Satan.
Don’t be surprised to find everlasting pain in your stocking this year.
Miles Klee is a novelist and web culture reporter. The former editor of the Daily Dot’s Unclick section, Klee’s essays, satire, and fiction have appeared in Lapham’s Quarterly, Vanity Fair, 3:AM, Salon, the Awl, the New York Observer, the Millions, and the Village Voice. He's the author of two odd books of fiction, 'Ivyland' and 'True False.'