- Popular YouTube channel in danger of disappearing because of copyright claims 3 Years Ago
- The Krassensteins’ Reddit AMA gets trolled off the internet 3 Years Ago
- No, Trump didn’t break open the Pizzagate scandal in 2011 Today 11:23 AM
- Producer of anti-abortion film says Facebook refuses to run his ads Today 10:58 AM
- Ja Rule thinks he was also a victim of Fyre Fest Today 10:21 AM
- YouTube beef between RiceGum and H3H3 gets ugly—and personal Today 10:02 AM
- ‘Fox & Friends’ accidentally airs obituary graphic for Ruth Bader Ginsburg Today 9:40 AM
- Ocasio-Cortez helps Donkey Kong Twitch streamer raise money for trans rights Today 8:09 AM
- ‘Soni’ is a smart crime drama with poignant observations on inequality Today 7:00 AM
- How to watch ‘Arrow’ online for free Today 7:00 AM
- How a Barron Trump time traveling conspiracy keeps going viral Today 6:30 AM
- Swipe This! Will I be happier if I quit social media? Today 6:30 AM
- Free DVR makes Hulu with Live TV an even sweeter deal Today 6:00 AM
- How to watch ‘Black Lightning’ online for free Today 5:30 AM
- This ‘scientist’ learned what women find attractive by A/B testing his beard on Tinder Today 5:00 AM
Will it ever get out?
Sometimes you just get so caught up with yourself.
That’s literally what happened to one snake shedding its skin at Alice Springs Reptile Centre. The Stimson’s Python began going through the molting process and ended up stuck in a loop of its own skin. Its tail skin ended up inside its old mouth skin, trapping the serpent in a scaly prison as he went round and round.
Alice Springs had never seen this sort of phenomenon before, but the snake eventually broke free from itself.
[Placeholder for https://www.facebook.com/alicespringsreptilecentre/videos/1225923104085501/ video embed.]
Who knew you could get under your own skin?
Gabe Bergado is a Daily Dot alumnus who covered dank memes, teens, and the weirdest corners of the Internet. One time, Ted Cruz supporters turned him into a meme—or at least tried to. In 2017, he started reporting for Teen Vogue's entertainment section.