- How to stream all the Week 3 NFL action 2 Years Ago
- Taylor Swift has some thoughts on the end of ‘Game of Thrones’ 2 Years Ago
- Notre Dame, Georgia, and how to stream college football’s must-watch Week 4 2 Years Ago
- Prominent Democratic donor Ed Buck charged with running drug house tied to fatal overdoses 2 Years Ago
- Merriam-Webster recognizes use of singular ‘they’ for nonbinary people 2 Years Ago
- VSCO dogs are here, and they’re just barely putting up with it 2 Years Ago
- Everything you need to know about Juul batteries Today 11:26 AM
- Trump is trying to use Beto as a scapegoat for inaction on gun control Today 11:18 AM
- Instagram influencer says her account was banned over ‘sexual’ pregnancy photo Today 10:23 AM
- YouTube time traveler emotionally describes floating cities in the year 2300 Today 10:15 AM
- Trump’s former campaign manager admits to lying to the media—gets CNN appearance Today 10:15 AM
- Kyrsten Sinema may face a censure vote—and net neutrality is a big reason why Today 8:36 AM
- Recreate a Hogwarts holiday with the LEGO ‘Harry Potter’ Advent calendar Today 8:27 AM
- How to stream Titans vs. Jaguars on Thursday Night Football Today 8:26 AM
- 24 Halloween costumes so weird all you can do is laugh Today 8:13 AM
In case you missed it, on Monday, while giving an interview at a charity event, Jerry Seinfeld refused to hug a star-struck Kesha, who asked the comedian to embrace her three different times. In his defense, he was in the middle of an interview and had no idea who she was. In her defense, she’s had a pretty tough year.
Seinfeld was as polite as possible and Kesha later posted she had “lots to smile about,” so it seems like it’s no big deal.
lots to smile about 🌈😻 pic.twitter.com/brB7OLlvS3— kesha (@KeshaRose) June 6, 2017
User pw-15 starts off the script in perfect Seinfeld fashion and even works in a nice Mulva reference.
Jerry: “So I’m standing there talking to this reporter, answering his questions, you know, and this lady walks up like she knows me, and does this hugging motion!”
George: “Hugging motion? Who does that?!”
Jerry, nodding: “This lady apparently. And I’m thinking to myself ‘Oh No, do I know this person? Is this that girl I dated last week? I can’t remember her name!'”
George: “Mulva, her name was Mulva. What was the hugging motion like? Was it like this?”
George comes at Jerry with open arms, just as Kramer barges into the apartment…
Another user chimed in.
Kramer: puts down a live chicken “So Jerry. I hear you turned down Kesha.”
Jerry and George together: “What’s a Kesha?”
Kramer: gathering hats from Jerry’s closet “What’s a Kesha? What’s a Kesha?! Wow, you’re really out of touch Jerry.” Begins trying different hats on the chicken
From there it was off to the races as other users added to the script.
Jerry, looking exasperated with hands in the air: “That was my new agent. He says he’s booked a lunch meeting tomorrow with Kesha. Apparently she wants to work with me and thinks I’m the perfect spokesman for her new hat line.”
George: “You reject a hug from Kesha and now you get to have lunch with her!?”
Kramer, with chicken still in hand: “Wait just a minute Jerry. You’re saying that this Kesha has hats? Hats for your head? You’ve got to let me come with you to that lunch. I’ll drive you.”
Thus far the script is only one scene but hopefully redditors will continue to add to it until it’s a full episode. With any luck the cast will reunite and shoot the whole thing.
You can check out the full script below.
David Britton is a writer and comedian based in Rhinebeck, New York who focuses on internet culture, memes, and viral news stories. He also writes for the Hard Times and is the creator of StoriesAboutWizards.com.