- Lawsuit alleges YouTube’s unboxing videos are ‘abusive’ ads aimed at kids Today 3:48 PM
- Dr. Dre shades Lori Loughlin with Instagram flex about his daughter getting into USC Today 3:13 PM
- University of Georgia frat’s racist Snapchat video draws campus outrage Today 1:21 PM
- Facing criticism for eating fish, vegan YouTube star Rawvana speaks out Today 10:47 AM
- Arnold Schwarzenegger chases mini-pony in new TikTok video Today 9:19 AM
- Review: ‘Sekiro: Shadows Die Twice’ is a cut above the rest Today 8:00 AM
- Where do 2020 Democratic candidates stand on healthcare? Today 7:30 AM
- How to (legally) stream live TV on Kodi Today 7:00 AM
- ‘Delhi Crime’ tackles inequality and women’s rights Today 7:00 AM
- How to watch the 2019 STP 500 at Martinsville Speedway for free Today 6:00 AM
- These high school theater kids put on a totally awesome ‘Alien’ play Saturday 3:59 PM
- Behold these photos of Elon Musk, but with Elizabeth Holmes’ eyes Saturday 3:11 PM
- Barbra Streisand gets ‘canceled’ over remarks about Michael Jackson’s alleged victims Saturday 2:09 PM
- Report: Florida man raped Texas teen after posing as Instagram celeb Saturday 12:14 PM
- Lori Loughlin’s daughters, Olivia and Isabella, could be banned from USC forever Saturday 11:46 AM
@Seinfeld2000 and graphic designer Kevin McCauley bring forth a series of Seinfeld emoji. They’re making us thirsty.
While we wait with bated breath for the promised 250 new emoji this month, others have taken a more proactive approach.
The genius behind @Seinfeld2000 joined forces with graphic designer Kevin McCauley to bring forth a series of Seinfeld emoji—so you can finally text your friends about how thirsty these pretzels are making you.
Sadly, there isn’t currently a way to upload these beauties into the emoji keyboard on your iPhone, but that doesn’t mean that the creators aren’t trying. @Seinfeld2000 says he phoned Apple CEO Tim Cook himself: “He was like ‘how did you get my phone number, this is my confidentiel unlisted number. I am v busy, plese stop calling’ and then when we called back he simply declined becase it went straght to voicemail after only one ring or whatever,” the site declares.
Until then, enjoy the adorable mispelled @Seinfeld2000 family, including Newmie (Newman), Marbal Rye (Marble Rye), and some Junior Mints.
But the Festivus miracle doesn’t stop there, because apprently @Seinfeld2000 will be launching all these beauties plus 24 more in an app “COMING V SOON,” so get excited!
Greg Seals is a former social media producer and contributing writer for the Daily Dot. He specializes in creating and covering viral content on platforms that include Tumblr, Instagram, Snapchat, and Twitter.