- Instagram to restrict posts promoting diet culture and plastic surgery Wednesday 6:58 PM
- Apple wants to trademark ‘Slofie,’ its term for slow-motion selfies Wednesday 5:51 PM
- Fortnite leak reveals a Batman crossover event may be happening Wednesday 5:32 PM
- The explosion at a bull semen factory generated a lot of obvious jokes Wednesday 4:33 PM
- Jessica Jaymes, adult film star, dead at 43 Wednesday 4:18 PM
- How to stream Falcons vs. Colts in Week 3 Wednesday 4:05 PM
- Beto O’Rourke says he opposes police use of facial recognition tech Wednesday 4:01 PM
- Lawsuit alleges woman was kidnapped by Lyft driver and gang-raped Wednesday 3:19 PM
- Facebook and Ray-Ban want to replace smartphones with smart glasses Wednesday 3:13 PM
- Sirfetch’d is the gallant new Pokémon winning everyone’s heart Wednesday 3:09 PM
- Danielle Cohn’s dad says she’s not really 15 years old Wednesday 2:14 PM
- Chilling ad by Sandy Hook Promise features kids using school supplies during a shooting Wednesday 1:50 PM
- Don’t fall victim to this Venmo texting scam Wednesday 1:18 PM
- Here’s what’s coming and going on Netflix in October 2019 Wednesday 12:55 PM
- Marvel just turned Goldballs into one of the most powerful X-Men Wednesday 12:33 PM
These ‘Seinfeld’ emoji are gold, Jerry, gold
@Seinfeld2000 and graphic designer Kevin McCauley bring forth a series of Seinfeld emoji. They’re making us thirsty.
While we wait with bated breath for the promised 250 new emoji this month, others have taken a more proactive approach.
The genius behind @Seinfeld2000 joined forces with graphic designer Kevin McCauley to bring forth a series of Seinfeld emoji—so you can finally text your friends about how thirsty these pretzels are making you.
Sadly, there isn’t currently a way to upload these beauties into the emoji keyboard on your iPhone, but that doesn’t mean that the creators aren’t trying. @Seinfeld2000 says he phoned Apple CEO Tim Cook himself: “He was like ‘how did you get my phone number, this is my confidentiel unlisted number. I am v busy, plese stop calling’ and then when we called back he simply declined becase it went straght to voicemail after only one ring or whatever,” the site declares.
Until then, enjoy the adorable mispelled @Seinfeld2000 family, including Newmie (Newman), Marbal Rye (Marble Rye), and some Junior Mints.
But the Festivus miracle doesn’t stop there, because apprently @Seinfeld2000 will be launching all these beauties plus 24 more in an app “COMING V SOON,” so get excited!
Greg Seals is a former social media producer and contributing writer for the Daily Dot. He specializes in creating and covering viral content on platforms that include Tumblr, Instagram, Snapchat, and Twitter.