- ‘Bonding’ squanders its potential with weak jokes and limp structure 3 Years Ago
- The safest place for ‘Game of Thrones’ memes is in the crypts 3 Years Ago
- Report: Fortnite developer Epic Games is working employees into the ground Today 1:57 PM
- Damian Lillard’s game-winning 3-pointer inspired a plethora of memes Today 12:17 PM
- Gamers are blaming socialism for making the women in Mortal Kombat ‘ugly’ Today 11:36 AM
- Nickelodeon is selling SpongeBob toys based on popular memes Today 11:25 AM
- Alex Jones protests outside the White House by shouting the name of his website Today 11:13 AM
- ‘I Think You Should Leave with Tim Robinson’ has an absurd conclusion for every scenario Today 10:52 AM
- Twitch star TF Blade banned for racial slur—but he swears he didn’t say it Today 10:43 AM
- Steve King says backlash to white nationalism comment was like what Jesus went through Today 10:23 AM
- Netflix movies are still eligible for Oscars, Academy rules Today 10:21 AM
- Sheriff’s deputy makes homophobic comments on Facebook after gay teen’s suicide Today 10:02 AM
- The Marvel movies you actually need to see before ‘Avengers: Endgame’ Today 9:10 AM
- Twitter launches new tool to combat misinformation about voting Today 8:44 AM
- These Cards Will Get You Drunk is the game with one very obvious purpose Today 8:20 AM
Incredible Russian bomb suit lets you walk through explosions like the Terminator
This armor brings a whole new meaning to the word bombshell.
In practically any action movie, there’s a scene where a bunch of explosions go off and the de facto badass just casually walks through the fire and chaos like it’s no big deal. Whether it’s the Terminator or the Power Rangers, it’s intense watching someone just stroll on through these blasts. And now, the Russians have turned this cinematic motif into a reality.
A new video released by Dmitry Rogozin, Russia’s deputy prime minister, and posted to the YouTube channel WarLeaks – Military Videos & Combat Footage, shows a woman walking through explosions while being engulfed in flames and smoke.
I couldn’t keep myself from screaming “YASSSSS!” as she struts through the combustion.
Now we’re just waiting for the Armani line of these suits. Think it’d look cute in floral?
Gabe Bergado is a Daily Dot alumnus who covered dank memes, teens, and the weirdest corners of the Internet. One time, Ted Cruz supporters turned him into a meme—or at least tried to. In 2017, he started reporting for Teen Vogue's entertainment section.