- Ohio KKK rally met with massive counter-protest and witty signs from local businesses Saturday 5:06 PM
- Guy who said he stole drugs from MS-13 now says viral story is fake Saturday 4:07 PM
- Financial service company left 885 million private records exposed online Saturday 3:13 PM
- Sasha Obama went to prom and Twitter is delighted with the photos Saturday 2:22 PM
- Jon Voight says Trump is the greatest president since Lincoln in Twitter videos Saturday 1:31 PM
- #DeleteFacebook gains momentum after the platform refused to remove doctored Nancy Pelosi videos Saturday 11:58 AM
- ‘Game of Thrones’ failed women—and it’s a shame on its legacy Saturday 7:40 AM
- How to use Tor, the network that lets you browse the web anonymously Saturday 7:30 AM
- How to live stream Devin Haney vs. Antonio Moran on DAZN Saturday 7:00 AM
- Trump’s transphobic policies are disgusting—but they aren’t new Saturday 6:30 AM
- How to watch the Copa del Rey Final online for free Saturday 5:45 AM
- How to watch the DFB-Pokal final for free Saturday 5:30 AM
- Curvy Wife Guy drops music video for rap song ‘Chubby Sexy’ Friday 7:33 PM
- A ‘Black Mirror’-inspired miniseries is coming to YouTube via Netflix Latin America Friday 5:56 PM
- Kanye West appears on David Letterman’s Netflix show to talk Trump, TMZ, and Drake Friday 3:27 PM
It might be the greatest shot of this kid’s life.
Tennis pro Roger Federer may be one of the best players in the world, but he can still get served by a kid.
Last Tuesday, Federer was playing against Bulgaria’s Grigor Dimitrov in the BNP Paribas Showdown, an exhibition match at Madison Square Garden, when he met an unexpected challenger. Dimitrov gave the court to a young boy and moved to the sidelines to watch him and Federer face off.
Not only could the kid hold his own against the tennis champ, he managed to pull off a perfect lob, which is when the ball is hit to the back of the court while a player is close to the net. Most people probably wouldn’t have been able to make the shot in his position—and the kid did it in jeans.
Sure, Dimitrov may have won against Federer 6-2, 1-6, 7-5, but that must kid made the shot of a lifetime.
Michelle Jaworski is a staff writer and the resident Game of Thrones expert at the Daily Dot. She covers entertainment, geek culture, and pop culture and has brought her knowledge to conventions like Con of Thrones. She is based in New Jersey.