- Here are all of the Fortnite earthquake cracks thus far 4 Years Ago
- New Apex Legends characters leaked by data miners 4 Years Ago
- Ken Jeong falls back on crude humor and lazy stereotypes in ‘You Complete Me, Ho’ Today 12:24 PM
- 14 artsy cartoon mugs that’ll help make your days more creative Today 12:15 PM
- Netflix cancels ‘Jessica Jones’ and ‘The Punisher’ Today 11:26 AM
- YouTube is fueling the rise in flat earth believers Today 11:04 AM
- Review: Crackdown 3 is not a world worth saving Today 11:00 AM
- Scathing privacy report calls Facebook a ‘digital gangster’ Today 10:50 AM
- 21 Savage goes deep on 21 Savage memes Today 10:49 AM
- Everyone is debating the number of towels you should own Today 10:47 AM
- How to unlock the Fortnite Prisoner stage 4 skin Today 10:45 AM
- Julian Assange reportedly nominated for Nobel Peace Prize Today 10:27 AM
- Major U.S. airlines will soon implement nonbinary gender options Today 10:21 AM
- Trump calls 25th Amendment talk a ‘coup’ attempt Today 8:42 AM
- The Hatebook: Inside Facebook’s thriving subculture of racism Today 7:29 AM
Biker and driver engage in highway Rock, Paper, Scissors face-off
Please don’t try this yourself.
Rock, Paper, Scissors is now an extreme sport—kind of.
A driver on an English highway found himself embroiled in an intense game of Rock, Paper, Scissors with a biker to his right. Their impromptu face-off is pretty cool, although we’re kind of hoping it doesn’t catch on. We shudder to think of the disasters that might ensue if YouTube turned vehicular Rock, Paper, Scissors into a meme.
On the bright side, at least this competition isn’t likely to end in road rage.
Photo via luisfi/Wikimedia (CC BY SA 3.0)
Gavia Baker-Whitelaw is a staff writer at the Daily Dot, covering geek culture and fandom. Specializing in sci-fi movies and superheroes, she also appears as a film and TV critic on BBC radio. Elsewhere, she co-hosts the pop culture podcast Overinvested.