- What is the TikTok drink and can you still get it? Thursday 9:27 PM
- “Party, Party, Party” TikTok meme grapples with party culture Thursday 8:43 PM
- Baby Yoda was just added to Sims 4 Thursday 7:54 PM
- Religious conservatives petition Netflix to pull ‘gay Jesus’ Christmas comedy Thursday 7:19 PM
- Kylie Jenner criticized for yet another expensive car post Thursday 5:57 PM
- Apex Legends became a major Pornhub search in 2019 Thursday 5:15 PM
- CBS accidentally interviewed InfoWars host as regular Trump supporter Thursday 4:31 PM
- TLC accused of fatphobia, fetishization with show about ‘mixed-weight’ couples Thursday 3:41 PM
- Betting odds show KSI could fight FaZe Sensei, Jake Paul, or Justin Bieber next Thursday 3:20 PM
- Nick Cannon releases another thirsty Eminem diss track Thursday 2:59 PM
- Dogs at polling stations are helping bark out the vote in the U.K. Thursday 1:00 PM
- Streamers dominated Pornhub searches in 2019 Thursday 12:59 PM
- Pro and anti-boot factions emerge in wake of ‘Wonder Woman 1984’ trailer Thursday 12:31 PM
- The ‘Rise of Skywalker’ press tour has turned into a rehash of ‘The Last Jedi’ Thursday 12:18 PM
- What’s in a TikTok username? Thursday 12:00 PM
Your definitive guide to the best robot butts
Thick, toned and metal.
We’re living in the Golden Age of booty.
Although big butts invited worship before the white mainstream joined the backside-appreciation bandwagon, we’ve entered a renaissance of rimjobs, complete with televised ass-eating. Butthole-licking bribery, meanwhile, is the new nip-slip-to-get-out-of-a-ticket.
And the Internet has recently gone gaga over a robotic butt that was originally covered in 2013. Now, don’t get it twisted—this robotic booty is helping medical students practice for proctology examinations, an important skill that presents certain teaching challenges. But if anything, the sudden spark of interest in the training device is evidence that it’s really butts’ world, and we’re just living in it.
So while that robotic derrière deserves all the praise for ensuring more accurate and comfortable prostate exams, let’s throw some love at the other fine android ass out there.
1) Bender from Futurama
Look at that ass—specifically, the 90º angle as it transitions to underbutt. Who needs birthday cake when you got these sweet cheeks? And we can’t forget his trademark saying, “Bite my shiny metal ass!” We sure would like to.
2) Alpha from Mighty Morphin’ Power Rangers
Alpha might not bare his assets as freely as Bender does, but he creates a delightful bit of mystery about his caboose, hidden under those tight and sexy red metal panties, lined with yellow wiring. And look at his booty-bouncing dance moves—the rangers might be saving Angel Grove, but Alpha’s butt can save the world with its beauty.
3) Sonny from I, Robot
Now, Sonny’s rump might not be as plump as some other robots, but look at how toned that tush is. So tight that you can bounce coins off it. Looks like all that violent robotic behavior turns out to be a great backside workout. CrossFitters should take note.
4) Fembots from Austin Powers: International Man of Mystery
The Fembots’ fannies were definitely under-appreciated. That’s probably because people were transfixed on the deadly ammunition that shot from their breasts. But you know what they say: Business in the front, party in the back.
5) Rosie from The Jetsons
Rosie is thick as oatmeal. Enough said.
Photo via Pride437/YouTube
Gabe Bergado is a Daily Dot alumnus who covered dank memes, teens, and the weirdest corners of the Internet. One time, Ted Cruz supporters turned him into a meme—or at least tried to. In 2017, he started reporting for Teen Vogue's entertainment section.