- The ultimate cord-cutting guide for bilingual families Today 5:00 AM
- Boys’ sleepovers vs. girls’ sleepovers meme takes stereotypes to absurd heights Tuesday 7:30 PM
- Petition wants Keanu Reeves to be named ‘Time Person of the Year’ Tuesday 6:33 PM
- 8 women accuse Max Landis of sexual, emotional abuse Tuesday 5:37 PM
- Taylor Swift accused of copying Beyoncé—again Tuesday 5:00 PM
- Everything you need to know about Libra, Facebook’s new cryptocurrency Tuesday 4:45 PM
- Netflix just renewed ‘Queer Eye’ for 2 more seasons Tuesday 4:32 PM
- YouTube’s queen of failed robots just unveiled a one-of-a-kind Tesla truck Tuesday 3:58 PM
- AOC infuriates conservatives with ‘concentration camps’ remark Tuesday 3:33 PM
- TikTok users explore identity with Lin Manuel Miranda-inspired meme Tuesday 3:24 PM
- TikTok apology video inspires new duet meme Tuesday 2:51 PM
- Man sues brewery after identifying as female to get beer discount Tuesday 2:31 PM
- Here’s what’s coming and going on Hulu in July 2019 Tuesday 2:22 PM
- This biotech company’s logo is almost straight out of Resident Evil Tuesday 1:26 PM
- Trump says mass deportations to start next week Tuesday 12:28 PM
Regardless of how you felt about the Game of Thrones finale last night, one point is being widely acknowledged across the internet—Robin Arryn had a MAJOR glow-up.
In case little Robin has gotten lost in the shuffle of your mind amidst the seven million characters of Westeros, he’s the little Lord of the Vale, orphaned by the murdersome meddling of Littlefinger, and cousin to the Stark siblings. He was the not-so-small child still being breastfed by his mother when Catelyn Stark showed up to visit her sister Lysa back in season 1.
Though we last saw Robin as recently as season 6, when Sansa was in the Vale masquerading as Littlefinger’s niece, it only took those few years for him to make a shocking transformation from weak little temper tantrum-throwing boy to teen with a gaze so broody The CW is trembling.
And despite all the moments that need unpacking from this final foray into the fight for the Iron Throne, fans on Twitter are more than happy to take the time to celebrate this glow-up.
They can honestly use Robin Arryn's glow up for an infomercial about the advantages of breast feeding. 😂
— S. Woo (@SteffAureus) May 20, 2019
— Bettina Cecilia (@bcdgonzalez) May 20, 2019
Hot Robin Arryn Is Officially the Neville Longbottom of Game of Thrones pic.twitter.com/TE45c6Le05
— elmahdi annis (@AnnisAnnismhdi) May 20, 2019
his anti-vaxx mom croaked and he said bitch imma vaccinate my damn self pic.twitter.com/IEVh9aCFcg
— f. thot fitzgerald (@dracomallfoys) May 20, 2019
— Monica Zakaria (@MonicaZakaria2) May 20, 2019
Me, the first 72 episodes of Game of Thrones: Robin Arryn is so annoying and should get pushed out the moon door
Me, the last episode of Game of Thrones: Robin Arryn is the hottest man in Westeros and should push me out of the moon door pic.twitter.com/efZ8KcF7p1
— mika (@SirenMika) May 20, 2019
In fact, Robin’s glow-up was so legit that some Game of Thrones fans didn’t even realize it was him.
— Rithwik (@pure_blood) May 20, 2019
— A Scribe Called Stressed (@blackmagicwomxn) May 20, 2019
And anyway what's more important is… What happened to Robin Arryn? Last we saw he was weedy sick looking thing. I didn't even recognise him at first.
— Rhiannon (@rhi_rhi_c) May 20, 2019
Okay so I’m gonna spoil something very minor in Game of Throned. But it needs to be said.
When we saw Robin Arryn I couldn’t figure out who he was, and I legit thought it was a Joe Jonas cameo. Like, Sophie Turner dragged him to set to be some random lord in that scene.
— Hymn of the Fayth Cosplay (@thesquirrelbait) May 20, 2019
Lino Facioli, who has played Robin since season 1, doesn’t seem to know what to do with all the positive attention his minimal finale screen time is bringing.
“Definitely didn’t expect my morning to start off like this,” he tweeted in response to all the tweets calling him hot.
— Lino Facioli (@Lino_Facioli) May 20, 2019
Some fans even went so far as to suggest that Hot Robin wound up being the best candidate for the Iron Throne—but of course, that would have been way too random and completely out of nowhere.
The only thing more shocking than “Bran on the throne” was Robin Arryn’s growth spurt. #GoT
— Frankie Hill (@CaptainBagpipes) May 20, 2019
Rachel Kiley is a writer who sometimes writes things and sometimes is based in L.A., but is definitely always on Twitter @rachelkiley.