- How to watch ‘Detective Pikachu’ right now 3 Months Ago
- Walmart is suing Tesla over fires at stores with solar panels 3 Months Ago
- Jeremy Renner asks nicely for Sony to let Spider-Man back in the MCU Today 2:51 PM
- The best and safest torrenting sites you should be using in 2019 Today 2:47 PM
- ‘Beyoncé’s Assistant for a Day’ creator is releasing more games on storytelling app Yarn Today 1:54 PM
- Why does everyone keep falling for that Instagram and Facebook hoax? Today 1:46 PM
- A bunch of celebrities fell for that viral Instagram hoax Today 1:17 PM
- Former Die Antwoord crew member says video shows ‘homophobic attack’ Today 1:13 PM
- How to stream all the MLS Rivalry Week matches Today 1:13 PM
- Nevada officials issue warnings for people prepping to ‘Storm Area 51’ Today 12:55 PM
- These are the 8 best fighting games available today Today 12:43 PM
- Pluto TV and the NFL launch the NFL Channel Today 12:40 PM
- Trump: ‘I am the chosen one’ Today 12:33 PM
- Video shows arrest of 15-year-old who threatened school shooting online Today 12:11 PM
- Woman finds massive diamond after watching YouTube video on how to find diamonds Today 11:30 AM
Regardless of how you felt about the Game of Thrones finale last night, one point is being widely acknowledged across the internet—Robin Arryn had a MAJOR glow-up.
In case little Robin has gotten lost in the shuffle of your mind amidst the seven million characters of Westeros, he’s the little Lord of the Vale, orphaned by the murdersome meddling of Littlefinger, and cousin to the Stark siblings. He was the not-so-small child still being breastfed by his mother when Catelyn Stark showed up to visit her sister Lysa back in season 1.
Though we last saw Robin as recently as season 6, when Sansa was in the Vale masquerading as Littlefinger’s niece, it only took those few years for him to make a shocking transformation from weak little temper tantrum-throwing boy to teen with a gaze so broody The CW is trembling.
And despite all the moments that need unpacking from this final foray into the fight for the Iron Throne, fans on Twitter are more than happy to take the time to celebrate this glow-up.
Hot Robin Arryn Is Officially the Neville Longbottom of Game of Thrones pic.twitter.com/TE45c6Le05— elmahdi annis (@AnnisAnnismhdi) May 20, 2019
his anti-vaxx mom croaked and he said bitch imma vaccinate my damn self pic.twitter.com/IEVh9aCFcg— f. thot fitzgerald (@dracomallfoys) May 20, 2019
Me, the first 72 episodes of Game of Thrones: Robin Arryn is so annoying and should get pushed out the moon door— mika (@SirenMika) May 20, 2019
Me, the last episode of Game of Thrones: Robin Arryn is the hottest man in Westeros and should push me out of the moon door pic.twitter.com/efZ8KcF7p1
In fact, Robin’s glow-up was so legit that some Game of Thrones fans didn’t even realize it was him.
And anyway what's more important is... What happened to Robin Arryn? Last we saw he was weedy sick looking thing. I didn't even recognise him at first.— Rhiannon (@rhi_rhi_c) May 20, 2019
Okay so I’m gonna spoil something very minor in Game of Throned. But it needs to be said.— Hymn of the Fayth Cosplay (@thesquirrelbait) May 20, 2019
When we saw Robin Arryn I couldn’t figure out who he was, and I legit thought it was a Joe Jonas cameo. Like, Sophie Turner dragged him to set to be some random lord in that scene.
Lino Facioli, who has played Robin since season 1, doesn’t seem to know what to do with all the positive attention his minimal finale screen time is bringing.
“Definitely didn’t expect my morning to start off like this,” he tweeted in response to all the tweets calling him hot.
Some fans even went so far as to suggest that Hot Robin wound up being the best candidate for the Iron Throne—but of course, that would have been way too random and completely out of nowhere.
The only thing more shocking than “Bran on the throne” was Robin Arryn’s growth spurt. #GoT— Frankie Hill (@CaptainBagpipes) May 20, 2019
Rachel Kiley is a writer who sometimes writes things and sometimes is based in L.A., but is definitely always on Twitter @rachelkiley.