- Firearm companies can’t advertise guns on Instagram—but influencers can 3 Years Ago
- Roy Moore is running for Senate again, despite… you know Today 3:34 PM
- 72 officers removed from patrol over ‘offensive’ Facebook posts Today 3:32 PM
- Cuba Gooding Jr. turned himself in to the police—and it’s a meme now Today 3:26 PM
- Facebook would like to remind the world it owns Instagram, WhatsApp, and Oculus Today 3:10 PM
- Kutcher, Kunis debunk divorce rumor—and fans reply with ‘That ‘70s Show’ memes Today 3:00 PM
- Yes, Tifa’s breasts are smaller in Final Fantasy 7 Remake. Here’s why Today 1:33 PM
- Google admits bug could let people spy on Nest cameras Today 1:29 PM
- The Trump 2020 bot campaign has begun Today 1:10 PM
- Here’s what’s coming and going on Netflix in July 2019 Today 12:39 PM
- Suicides in the U.S. are increasing at terrifying rates Today 12:32 PM
- Hannah’s season of ‘The Bachelorette’ goes up in smoke amid drama, receipts Today 12:27 PM
- Homophobic pastor blocked from hosting event at Cracker Barrel Today 12:01 PM
- Here’s what’s coming to Amazon Prime in July 2019 Today 12:01 PM
- Biden faces backlash for remarks about working with segregationist senators Today 10:58 AM
Man asks Reddit for help finding his pants after a wild night out
Thankfully his pants, wallet, and phone were recovered.
Andy Gaudry was in Halifax, Nova Scotia, celebrating his grandmother’s 80th birthday, when he went out with some cousins he hadn’t seen in a while and got a little turnt. They were out at a bar that’s open until 4 am, and in his drunken stupor, Gaudry thought that taking his pants off was a good idea. For the record, he still had his shoes and underwear on the next morning—some hot pink Calvins that really make a fashion statement.
A few days later, Gaudry asked Reddit to help him find his pants.
Theories quickly circulated about what had happened. One redditor hypothesized that Gaudry went to get into the water near the hotel he’s staying at and took his pants off then. Another person joked about him being the party’s “entertainment.”
Eventually, staff at the Marriot found Gaudry’s pants. Someone tipped him off on the Reddit thread, writing, “We have found the pants and they are at the hotel with your wallet and cellphone.”
The hotel’s staff also tweeted a picture of the recovered slacks.
Thankfully the pants were found before Gaundry, in looking for them, lost his mind, too.
Gabe Bergado is a Daily Dot alumnus who covered dank memes, teens, and the weirdest corners of the Internet. One time, Ted Cruz supporters turned him into a meme—or at least tried to. In 2017, he started reporting for Teen Vogue's entertainment section.