- Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez supports resolution that could lead to Trump’s impeachment Thursday 9:46 PM
- Ricardo Milos dancing memes are the new Rickroll Thursday 9:09 PM
- Laura Loomer sues Twitter, Muslim lobbying group over account ban Thursday 8:15 PM
- Far-right troll Ian Miles Cheong gets flamed for mocking a ‘Star Wars’ fan Thursday 6:17 PM
- Facebook says ‘millions,’ not ‘tens of thousands,’ affected by Instagram password bug Thursday 5:13 PM
- Leading 2020 Democrats mock redactions in Mueller report Thursday 4:04 PM
- 8 weed accessories for stealthy stoners Thursday 4:00 PM
- Super Smash Bros. Ultimate players are now fighting on giant d*cks Thursday 3:37 PM
- Why are Facebook and Google translating this Spanish word into a racial slur? Thursday 3:32 PM
- Instagram page encourages meme creators to join a meme union Thursday 3:24 PM
- 28 smokin’ hot gifts for your stoner friend Thursday 1:33 PM
- The 5 most important conclusions from Robert Mueller’s report Thursday 1:28 PM
- Facebook bans many of the U.K.’s infamous far-right groups Thursday 1:15 PM
- Cersei and Tyrion Lannister learned about respect from Elmo Thursday 12:57 PM
- The Mueller Report includes a footnote about the pee tape Thursday 12:08 PM
Man asks Reddit for help finding his pants after a wild night out
Thankfully his pants, wallet, and phone were recovered.
Andy Gaudry was in Halifax, Nova Scotia, celebrating his grandmother’s 80th birthday, when he went out with some cousins he hadn’t seen in a while and got a little turnt. They were out at a bar that’s open until 4 am, and in his drunken stupor, Gaudry thought that taking his pants off was a good idea. For the record, he still had his shoes and underwear on the next morning—some hot pink Calvins that really make a fashion statement.
A few days later, Gaudry asked Reddit to help him find his pants.
Theories quickly circulated about what had happened. One redditor hypothesized that Gaudry went to get into the water near the hotel he’s staying at and took his pants off then. Another person joked about him being the party’s “entertainment.”
Eventually, staff at the Marriot found Gaudry’s pants. Someone tipped him off on the Reddit thread, writing, “We have found the pants and they are at the hotel with your wallet and cellphone.”
The hotel’s staff also tweeted a picture of the recovered slacks.
Thankfully the pants were found before Gaundry, in looking for them, lost his mind, too.
Gabe Bergado is a Daily Dot alumnus who covered dank memes, teens, and the weirdest corners of the Internet. One time, Ted Cruz supporters turned him into a meme—or at least tried to. In 2017, he started reporting for Teen Vogue's entertainment section.