- Beyhive coming for Sainsbury’s supermarket over Ivy Park shade 8 Years Ago
- Antique store blasted for selling ‘white only’ signs Today 1:45 PM
- DaBaby explains altercation with hotel employee after video goes viral Today 12:32 PM
- Kanye faces backlash for headlining Christian event with anti-LGBTQ leaders Today 10:31 AM
- Why is Yennefer of Vengerberg so different in Netflix’s ‘The Witcher’? Today 10:00 AM
- Actress slammed for ‘acid attack-face’ TikTok challenge Today 9:46 AM
- ‘Weathering With You’ blends fantasy and realism in a magical love story Saturday 6:18 PM
- Kidnapped teen used Snapchat to get rescued Saturday 4:35 PM
- What fans do and don’t want to see in future ‘Far Cry’ installments Saturday 4:26 PM
- Aaron Carter accused of stealing lion art for merch Saturday 3:10 PM
- Instagram’s hidden like counts were inspired by a ‘Black Mirror’ episode Saturday 2:06 PM
- Student says they were expelled for tricking teacher into making inappropriate TikTok Saturday 12:26 PM
- Space Force uniforms relentlessly mocked, memed Saturday 10:52 AM
- Man flamed after admitting he called police on Target employee over a toothbrush Saturday 9:10 AM
- Netflix’s ‘Vivir Dos Veces’ searches for a last chance at first love Saturday 8:00 AM
Butterflies in your stomach explained
Reddit helps buy a vacation for the bullied bus monitor in Greece, N.Y., explains “Obamacare” for a 5-year old, and gives the historic origins of the one-finger salute.
Want to read Reddit but don’t have the time? Our daily Reddit Digest highlights the most interesting or important discussions from around the social news site—every morning.
Syncretic’s post about “drama” in r/TheoryOfReddit is most interesting for what it says about the inevitable growth and degredation of small subreddits with specific rules and a unique culture. (r/TheoryOfReddit)
Photo by Betchaboy
Kevin Morris is a veteran web reporter and editor who specializes in longform journalism. He led the Daily Dot’s esports vertical and, following its acquisition by GAMURS in late 2016, launched Dot Esports, where he serves as the site’s editor-in-chief.