- How to stream WWE’s Clash of Champions 2019 Saturday 8:00 PM
- How ‘F*ck off Scotland’ became a Scottish rallying cry amid Brexit madness Saturday 6:28 PM
- A Missouri officer resigned after his Islamophobic Facebook posts surfaced Saturday 5:08 PM
- Adding ‘Triggered’ to stock photos of white men creates Netflix comedy special thumbnails Saturday 3:10 PM
- New restaurant in New York has a seriously unfortunate name: ‘Qanoon’ Saturday 1:38 PM
- These are the 10 best ‘Star Wars’ ships Saturday 12:41 PM
- Google Maps helped solve a decades-old missing persons case Saturday 12:27 PM
- Teen who plotted deadly swatting prank over Call of Duty argument gets prison time Saturday 11:58 AM
- RIP to the real star of ‘Stranger Things’: Steve Harrington’s mullet Saturday 11:04 AM
- People are sharing their wholesome stories with #Hey19YearOldMe Saturday 9:20 AM
- Review: The Joule is a pricey, sleek, easy-to-use entry into sous vide Saturday 8:00 AM
- How to stream Saints vs. Rams in NFL Week 2 action Saturday 8:00 AM
- How to stream Cowboys vs. Redskins in Week 2 action Saturday 7:30 AM
- How to stream Steelers vs. Seahawks in Week 2 NFL action Saturday 7:30 AM
- Netflix’s ‘Unbelievable’ examines the nature of victimhood and the long road to justice Saturday 7:30 AM
Butterflies in your stomach explained
Reddit helps buy a vacation for the bullied bus monitor in Greece, N.Y., explains “Obamacare” for a 5-year old, and gives the historic origins of the one-finger salute.
Want to read Reddit but don’t have the time? Our daily Reddit Digest highlights the most interesting or important discussions from around the social news site—every morning.
Syncretic’s post about “drama” in r/TheoryOfReddit is most interesting for what it says about the inevitable growth and degredation of small subreddits with specific rules and a unique culture. (r/TheoryOfReddit)
Photo by Betchaboy
Kevin Morris is a veteran web reporter and editor who specializes in longform journalism. He led the Daily Dot’s esports vertical and, following its acquisition by GAMURS in late 2016, launched Dot Esports, where he serves as the site’s editor-in-chief.