- How to stream ROH Wrestling’s Honor For All Today 7:30 AM
- How to stream Steelers vs. Titans in NFL preseason action Today 7:00 AM
- How to stream ‘Good Eats: The Return’ online Today 7:00 AM
- How to stream ‘Power’ season 6 Today 6:00 AM
- Your best bets for finding discounted and refurbished Airpods Today 6:00 AM
- How to stream Barcelona vs. Real Betis Saturday 11:31 PM
- How to stream Tottenham Hotspur vs. Newcastle Saturday 11:21 PM
- All of the ‘Avengers: Endgame’ Easter eggs discovered by fans Saturday 6:52 PM
- Every big announcement made at D23 about Disney+ Saturday 6:33 PM
- The best haunted house movies to watch online in 2019 Saturday 4:13 PM
- Andy Ngo seen laughing as Patriot Prayer members plan an attack in newly emerged video Saturday 3:59 PM
- How to stream Manchester City vs. Bournemouth Saturday 3:25 PM
- Catholic priest allegedly spent church money on Grindr hookups Saturday 3:04 PM
- Nicolás Maduro’s English Twitter account was suspended with no public explanation Saturday 2:06 PM
- Man claims ex-girlfriend killed his dog after he broke up with her Saturday 1:02 PM
Rami Malek, who won the best actor Oscar last Sunday for his role as Freddie Mercury in Bohemian Rhapsody, is a fan of chamomile tea. He also likes handwritten letters, classic movies, and his mom. Malek didn’t divulge this information on a dating app or during an interview with a magazine. Instead, he recites all the things he is a “fan” of in a new ad for Mandarin Oriental hotels. The video has started to make the rounds on social media, and if you watch it, it’s easy to see why.
i feel so uncomfortable pic.twitter.com/4S6ye2SdfZ— robert franco (@responsiblerob) March 1, 2019
no one:— f thot fitzgerald (@dracomallfoys) March 1, 2019
internet soft boy with painted nails: pic.twitter.com/qWPQyfnYSb
The Mr. Robot actor looks directly at the camera while giving his earnest answers. It feels intimate and almost a little too personal.
It helps that Malek is already considered one of the internet’s boyfriends, someone who has a large fanbase online. Despite criticism over his claims that he was not aware of the sexual assault allegations against director Bryan Singer, fans still really like Malek. And this video is ripe for new memes of the actor.
Last October, a fan shared a video of Malek saying no a video, and it turned into a viral meme. Now we know what the star is and isn’t a fan of.
Tiffany Kelly is the Unclick editor at Daily Dot. Previously, she worked at Ars Technica and Wired. Her writing has appeared in several other print and online publications, including the Los Angeles Times, Popular Mechanics, and GQ.