- How to stream Barcelona vs. Slavia Praha in the Champions League Today 2:00 AM
- How to stream Chelsea vs. Ajax in the Champions League Today 1:00 AM
- People are using #WheresLindsey to criticize Graham over Trump ‘lynching’ defense Tuesday 8:22 PM
- 2 Proud Boys sentenced to 4 years in prison for attacking antifa protesters Tuesday 7:20 PM
- Paul Joseph Watson is very upset by bartender serving beer with her butt Tuesday 6:24 PM
- Twitter developing a policy to combat deepfakes Tuesday 5:28 PM
- The Nate Diaz vs. Jorge Masvidal bout at UFC 244 is perfect for NYC and its fight mecca Tuesday 5:27 PM
- Alexis Bledel named most dangerous online celebrity Tuesday 5:02 PM
- Kylie Jenner trademarks ‘rise and shine’ after meme success Tuesday 4:50 PM
- ‘Watchmen’ website expands what you know about its alt-history Tuesday 4:31 PM
- Smoke ’em, pass ’em Week 8: Mark Walton szn Tuesday 4:26 PM
- Venmo’s first-ever credit card to launch in 2020 Tuesday 3:46 PM
- Wet Kylo Ren may turn everyone to the dark side Tuesday 3:15 PM
- Man allegedly targeted trans women on dating app, robbed them at knifepoint Tuesday 3:02 PM
- Researchers expose how Amazon Echo and Google Home can steal passwords Tuesday 2:47 PM
Most people look back at high school prom photos with some mixture of embarrassment and nostalgia. Not Eleanor Clarke.
The only thing she will ever wonder is the question currently pinned to the top of her Twitter timeline: “Still don’t know how I got away with a huge hip flask as my prom clutch.”
Still don't know how I got away with a huge hip flask as my prom clutch pic.twitter.com/fYDJkA0MuC— ELEANOR (@eleanorclrke) July 2, 2017
Most people put their booze in novelty items: awful jewelry, perfume bottles, water bottles, binoculars, etc. Clarke hid hers in plain sight, carrying it under her arm like it was her handbag. It’s brilliant, and it inspired dozens of applause GIFs and 61,000 retweets.
For what it’s worth, Clarke has promised to stay humble.
Never forget your day ones...I stay humble with it all. 5 weeks ago I was working on a building site so I will never change. #stayhumble— ELEANOR (@eleanorclrke) July 3, 2017
Who needs a date when you’re packing a half-a-liter of hard liquor?
H/T Daily Mail
Austin Powell is the former managing editor of the Daily Dot. His work focuses on the intersection of entertainment and technology. He previously served as a music columnist for the Austin Chronicle and is the co-author of The Austin Chronicle Music Anthology.