- 2020 Democrats refuse to answer our questions about ‘Cats’ Friday 4:14 PM
- Belle Delphine’s Instagram account removed after mass reporting campaign Friday 4:08 PM
- Mariah Carey refuses old-age FaceApp challenge Friday 3:19 PM
- Journalists horrified by consolidation of Gatehouse, Gannett Friday 3:12 PM
- Facebook and Google could be tracking you on porn sites Friday 1:42 PM
- 7 best sites for psychic love readings Friday 1:20 PM
- Driver demonstrates why you always need to read road signs Friday 12:58 PM
- Area 51 remix video proves it’s the summer of Lil Nas X Friday 12:26 PM
- ‘ICE will come’: Convenience store clerk threatens customers speaking Spanish Friday 12:11 PM
- Rand Paul dodges questions about 9/11 Victims Fund, says ‘watch Fox News’ Friday 11:51 AM
- Report: ‘Stranger Things’ season 4 to begin shooting in October Friday 11:03 AM
- AT&T paid Michael Cohen to consult on net neutrality, FBI documents show Friday 9:10 AM
- Mysterio’s ruse changes on a second viewing of ‘Far From Home’ Friday 9:06 AM
- Twitter overturns Barrett Brown’s third permanent suspension Friday 8:49 AM
- How to live stream Liga MX Friday 7:56 AM
Can you spot it?
Most people look back at high school prom photos with some mixture of embarrassment and nostalgia. Not Eleanor Clarke.
The only thing she will ever wonder is the question currently pinned to the top of her Twitter timeline: “Still don’t know how I got away with a huge hip flask as my prom clutch.”
Still don't know how I got away with a huge hip flask as my prom clutch pic.twitter.com/fYDJkA0MuC— ELEANOR (@eleanorclrke) July 2, 2017
Most people put their booze in novelty items: awful jewelry, perfume bottles, water bottles, binoculars, etc. Clarke hid hers in plain sight, carrying it under her arm like it was her handbag. It’s brilliant, and it inspired dozens of applause GIFs and 61,000 retweets.
For what it’s worth, Clarke has promised to stay humble.
Never forget your day ones...I stay humble with it all. 5 weeks ago I was working on a building site so I will never change. #stayhumble— ELEANOR (@eleanorclrke) July 3, 2017
Who needs a date when you’re packing a half-a-liter of hard liquor?
H/T Daily Mail
Austin Powell is the former managing editor of the Daily Dot. His work focuses on the intersection of entertainment and technology. He previously served as a music columnist for the Austin Chronicle and is the co-author of The Austin Chronicle Music Anthology.