- ‘Star Trek’s Jonathan Frakes calls out your lies with this new meme Saturday 3:46 PM
- #JusticeForLucca trends after video shows police slam Black teen’s head into pavement Saturday 3:11 PM
- The internet is shocked to learn that Goombas do, in fact, have arms Saturday 2:02 PM
- PayPal, GoFundMe cut off armed militia that detains migrants at border Saturday 1:16 PM
- Barnwood theft may be on the rise because of ‘Fixer Upper’—and fans aren’t having it Saturday 12:23 PM
- Literary Twitter calls out Dzanc Books for Islamophobic, racist novel Saturday 11:40 AM
- How to watch Crawford vs. Khan online Saturday 10:00 AM
- Beyoncé has 2 more projects coming to Netflix after ‘Homecoming’ Saturday 9:53 AM
- How to watch Danny Garcia vs. Adrian Granados for free Saturday 9:00 AM
- The ‘Feeling Cute Challenge’ turns ugly after correctional officers abuse it Saturday 7:30 AM
- How to watch ‘How High 2’ for free Saturday 7:00 AM
- Swipe This! My ex-BFF keeps sliding into my DMs, but I don’t want to be friends Saturday 6:30 AM
- Watch ‘I Am Somebody’s Child: The Regina Louise Story’ for free Saturday 6:00 AM
- How to watch Barcelona vs. Real Sociedad for free Saturday 6:00 AM
- How to stream UFC Fight Night 149 for free Saturday 5:30 AM
Hire this photographer to take a professional d**k pic for you
Sext with style.
This article contains explicit content and is NSFW.
There’s an art to the dick pic. Maybe a few years ago you could get away with poorly shot photos of your male genitalia, but it’s 2016, it’s well past time to step up your dick pic game.
Pro photographer Soraya Doolbaz hopes to usher in just such a renaissance with Dicture Gallery, a project centered around photographing penises. “But these aren’t your regular dick pics,” Doolbaz stated on her website. “These are dick pics with a twist! It’s an artistic take on an otherwise alluring modern dating tactic.”
“Well, what’s the twist,” you’re probably asking yourself. Wonder no more: Doolbaz uses costumes to dress up the pensises as characters such as “Dicki Minaj” and “Benito Mussoweenie.” As you’ll see in this NSFW video (courtesy of the New York Post), there are plenty of costumes to choose from, one of which will (ideally) reflect the personality of a given penis.
Doolbaz’s dick pic business has become pretty popular in the past couple of years. Not only has she displayed her pictures at Art Basel, where they sold for $10,000 each, but she has a product line that includes adult novelty items like calendars and mugs.
To learn more about Doolbaz’s work—and possibly set up your own dick pic appointment—check out the Dicture Gallery website.
Elijah Watson is an internet culture and entertainment reporter. His work has been published by the Daily Beast, Vice, Complex, Bustle, Uproxx, and Okayplayer.