- The best app controlled Christmas lights for the holidays 4 Years Ago
- Go green and save green with solar-powered Christmas lights 4 Years Ago
- Bloomberg on diversity in 2020 race: ‘Don’t complain to me’ 4 Years Ago
- Midge flaunts the worst side of herself in ‘Marvelous Mrs. Maisel’ season 3 Today 12:17 PM
- Social media companies continue to fail to police fake behavior, study finds Today 10:44 AM
- Despite changes, the YouTube 2019 Rewind video is still massively disliked Today 10:11 AM
- ‘Home for Christmas’ brings a needed sharp edge to Christmas rom-com season Today 10:07 AM
- Joe Biden seemingly called a voter ‘fat’—but his campaign denies it Today 9:30 AM
- The decade in internet scamming Today 9:00 AM
- Bernie Sanders unveils ‘high-speed internet for all’ plan Today 8:59 AM
- Hulu’s ‘Into the Dark’ scores with Christmas-themed ‘A Nasty Piece of Work’ Today 6:00 AM
- West Virginia corrections employees suspended after Nazi salute photo surfaces Thursday 8:02 PM
- Here are the 15 best Eddie Murphy movies available to stream Thursday 7:56 PM
- Ex-InfoWars video editor admits to making up Islamophobic stories Thursday 6:55 PM
- WhatsApp accounts deleted amid Kashmir internet blackout Thursday 6:21 PM
Hire this photographer to take a professional d**k pic for you
Sext with style.
This article contains explicit content and is NSFW.
There’s an art to the dick pic. Maybe a few years ago you could get away with poorly shot photos of your male genitalia, but it’s 2016, it’s well past time to step up your dick pic game.
Pro photographer Soraya Doolbaz hopes to usher in just such a renaissance with Dicture Gallery, a project centered around photographing penises. “But these aren’t your regular dick pics,” Doolbaz stated on her website. “These are dick pics with a twist! It’s an artistic take on an otherwise alluring modern dating tactic.”
“Well, what’s the twist,” you’re probably asking yourself. Wonder no more: Doolbaz uses costumes to dress up the pensises as characters such as “Dicki Minaj” and “Benito Mussoweenie.” As you’ll see in this NSFW video (courtesy of the New York Post), there are plenty of costumes to choose from, one of which will (ideally) reflect the personality of a given penis.
Doolbaz’s dick pic business has become pretty popular in the past couple of years. Not only has she displayed her pictures at Art Basel, where they sold for $10,000 each, but she has a product line that includes adult novelty items like calendars and mugs.
To learn more about Doolbaz’s work—and possibly set up your own dick pic appointment—check out the Dicture Gallery website.
Elijah Watson is an internet culture and entertainment reporter. His work has been published by the Daily Beast, Vice, Complex, Bustle, Uproxx, and Okayplayer.