- How to stream Packers vs. Lions on Monday Night Football Sunday 7:15 PM
- College students burned author’s books after she spoke about white privilege Sunday 6:28 PM
- Texas police officer fatally shoots Black woman in her own home Sunday 3:44 PM
- Milo Yiannopoulos’ website dangerous.com was sold Sunday 1:42 PM
- First YouTube comment to hit 1 million likes is on Billie Eilish’s ‘bad guy’ music video Sunday 12:36 PM
- Girl says she was fired over exposing how Panera makes its mac and cheese on TikTok Sunday 11:34 AM
- David Harbour teased fans about Hopper’s ‘Stranger Things’ fate on ‘SNL’ Sunday 10:24 AM
- Kacey Musgraves accused of cultural appropriation–and botching it Sunday 9:19 AM
- Rihanna defends Vogue writer who received backlash for ‘winging’ interview Sunday 8:36 AM
- Here are the best PC games to add to your list Sunday 8:20 AM
- How to stream ‘Power’ season 6, episode 8 Sunday 6:00 AM
- How to stream Steelers vs. Chargers on Sunday Night Football Saturday 7:20 PM
- Popular TikTok teens accused of pretending to be gay for clout Saturday 6:38 PM
- Scott Walker’s ‘$26 haircut’ dig at Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez backfires Saturday 4:46 PM
- Halle synagogue shooter allegedly posted manifesto on anime message board Saturday 4:06 PM
Hire this photographer to take a professional d**k pic for you
Sext with style.
This article contains explicit content and is NSFW.
There’s an art to the dick pic. Maybe a few years ago you could get away with poorly shot photos of your male genitalia, but it’s 2016, it’s well past time to step up your dick pic game.
Pro photographer Soraya Doolbaz hopes to usher in just such a renaissance with Dicture Gallery, a project centered around photographing penises. “But these aren’t your regular dick pics,” Doolbaz stated on her website. “These are dick pics with a twist! It’s an artistic take on an otherwise alluring modern dating tactic.”
“Well, what’s the twist,” you’re probably asking yourself. Wonder no more: Doolbaz uses costumes to dress up the pensises as characters such as “Dicki Minaj” and “Benito Mussoweenie.” As you’ll see in this NSFW video (courtesy of the New York Post), there are plenty of costumes to choose from, one of which will (ideally) reflect the personality of a given penis.
Doolbaz’s dick pic business has become pretty popular in the past couple of years. Not only has she displayed her pictures at Art Basel, where they sold for $10,000 each, but she has a product line that includes adult novelty items like calendars and mugs.
To learn more about Doolbaz’s work—and possibly set up your own dick pic appointment—check out the Dicture Gallery website.
Elijah Watson is an internet culture and entertainment reporter. His work has been published by the Daily Beast, Vice, Complex, Bustle, Uproxx, and Okayplayer.