- Mom calls cops on son who can’t get ready for school on time Tuesday 11:19 PM
- Tinder exec fired after involvement in lawsuit alleging sexual assault Tuesday 10:48 PM
- Woman matches on Tinder with LaCroix thief—and his victim Tuesday 7:38 PM
- U.K. police will have to disclose documents about WikiLeaks journalists Tuesday 6:37 PM
- Backpack Kid sues Fortnite developer over flossing emote Tuesday 5:38 PM
- Conservatives rage at Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez’s ‘week of self-care’ Tuesday 4:02 PM
- 2 inflatable snowmen fought in front of a combo KFC/Taco Bell Tuesday 2:47 PM
- How to watch the Boca Raton Bowl online for free Tuesday 2:43 PM
- DAZN KOs YouTube, Snapchat as (temporarily) the most downloaded app Tuesday 1:57 PM
- AT&T says it’s rolling out 5G service this week Tuesday 1:03 PM
- NY state senator tells woman staffer ‘Kill yourself!’ in a tweet Tuesday 12:54 PM
- This Lil Jon-Kool-Aid Man Christmas jam is as extra as you’d expect Tuesday 12:13 PM
- YouTube stars say unfair copyright claims are making their lives hell Tuesday 12:12 PM
- UPS deletes tweet about shredding letters to North Pole after huge backlash Tuesday 11:21 AM
- Viral petition leads to revised Holland Tunnel Christmas decor Tuesday 11:10 AM
Hire this photographer to take a professional d**k pic for you
Sext with style.
This article contains explicit content and is NSFW.
There’s an art to the dick pic. Maybe a few years ago you could get away with poorly shot photos of your male genitalia, but it’s 2016, it’s well past time to step up your dick pic game.
Pro photographer Soraya Doolbaz hopes to usher in just such a renaissance with Dicture Gallery, a project centered around photographing penises. “But these aren’t your regular dick pics,” Doolbaz stated on her website. “These are dick pics with a twist! It’s an artistic take on an otherwise alluring modern dating tactic.”
“Well, what’s the twist,” you’re probably asking yourself. Wonder no more: Doolbaz uses costumes to dress up the pensises as characters such as “Dicki Minaj” and “Benito Mussoweenie.” As you’ll see in this NSFW video (courtesy of the New York Post), there are plenty of costumes to choose from, one of which will (ideally) reflect the personality of a given penis.
Doolbaz’s dick pic business has become pretty popular in the past couple of years. Not only has she displayed her pictures at Art Basel, where they sold for $10,000 each, but she has a product line that includes adult novelty items like calendars and mugs.
To learn more about Doolbaz’s work—and possibly set up your own dick pic appointment—check out the Dicture Gallery website.
Elijah Watson is an internet culture and entertainment reporter. His work has been published by the Daily Beast, Vice, Complex, Bustle, Uproxx, and Okayplayer.