- What exactly is ‘too adult’ for Disney+? 2 Years Ago
- How tall is Michael Bloomberg? 2 Years Ago
- The ’24 hours to respond’ meme holds celebrities to a higher standard Monday 8:46 PM
- Twitter users miss the kids who walked in on their dad’s interview Monday 8:40 PM
- ‘The Thing About Men’ Twitter hashtag is full of sarcasm and misogyny Monday 7:27 PM
- This woman said Hillary Clinton losing the 2016 election gave her PTSD, and people are furious Monday 6:45 PM
- Vanessa Bryant files a lawsuit against helicopter company after deaths of Kobe and Gianna Monday 5:49 PM
- Michael Jordan cries at Kobe Bryant memorial, jokes about creating a new meme Monday 4:43 PM
- Woman’s boyfriend says it’s him or the frogs—Reddit says choose the frogs Monday 4:22 PM
- Greyhound buses will no longer allow Border Patrol checks Monday 4:04 PM
- ‘Eat Them To Defeat Them’ is oddly about vegetables—not about eating the rich Monday 3:26 PM
- Marco Rubio mocked for filming talking while driving socialism critique Monday 2:54 PM
- QAnon believer asks Trump’s campaign press secretary who Q is Monday 2:36 PM
- Octavia Spencer has discovered ‘Ma’ memes—and she can’t get enough Monday 2:09 PM
- Meet the anti-Greta Thunberg, a climate ‘skeptic’ funded by the oil industry Monday 1:12 PM
Princess Peach and Princess Daisy are royalty in the Mushroom Kingdom, but they’re also good friends, obviously. While we typically see a lot of Peach, we don’t see her with her brunette friend Daisy enough. Twitter user @spidhrboy has blessed us with a solution, giving Peach and Daisy a new way to hang out, while birthing a hilarious new meme in the process.
A new Twitter account takes footage of both princesses getting their groove on and has them bust a move to whatever song you request. So far, we’ve seen them getting down to Beyoncé’s “Formation”, Britney Spears’ “Piece of Me,” and even K-pop sensation Blackpink’s “DDU-DU DDU-DU.” There’s no explanation given. But do we need one? It’s Peach and Daisy dancing. And they know they look good.
Weirdly enough, the music always seems to match up with their dance moves perfectly, too. Just look at them busting it out. They’re amazing dancers, it turns out. Someone get us a Peach and Daisy rhythm game, STAT.
Peach and Daisy dancing to Formation - Beyoncé pic.twitter.com/GQRe9Xo2C2— peach and daisy dancing to (@PeachDaisyDance) July 9, 2018
If you stan K-pop group Loona, as you should, they’re here, too.
Peach and Daisy dance to Girl Front - Loona pic.twitter.com/56HLyU27lu— peach and daisy dancing to (@PeachDaisyDance) July 11, 2018
If pop isn’t your thing, there’s a variety of other songs:
Who knew these princesses’ musical tastes varied so much? Biggie’s always an excellent choice to shake it to.
Peach and Daisy dance to Notorious B.I.G. - The Notorious B.I.G. pic.twitter.com/Jx1cD3RQKt— peach and daisy dancing to (@PeachDaisyDance) July 11, 2018
If there’s a song you want to see Peach and Daisy feel the rhythm to, you might want to start writing down a list for future inclusion. Pop, rap, rock, and more have been covered so far, so your favorite should be fair game as well!
Right now, it looks like @spidhrboy’s DMs are closed, but when they’re open again, you might want to send over a request for your own personalized video. We’d imagine their DMs have probably been blowing up, though, so you might be waiting a little while to be blessed with a new video.
Brittany Vincent has covered gaming, anime, tech, and entertainment for over a decade. When she’s not writing, she’s replaying Um Jammer Lammy or Day of the Tentacle for the hundredth time while pining for a Harvester sequel. Find her on Twitter @MolotovCupcake.