- Netflix thriller ‘Earthquake Bird’ can’t solve its own mystery Monday 4:45 PM
- Goop is selling an expensive ‘restraining arts’ BDSM kit Monday 4:17 PM
- Body positivity actress Lili Reinhart calls out Photoshopping app Monday 3:42 PM
- ‘Rick and Morty’ zeroes in on connections and leans into familiar territory Monday 3:30 PM
- People are sharing photos of how much they’ve changed in a decade Monday 2:30 PM
- A few of our favorite things on Newegg are on sale for Black Friday Monday 2:15 PM
- Disney adds ‘Bob’s Burgers’ movie back to release schedule after accidentally yanking it Monday 2:02 PM
- Ocasio-Cortez launches petition demanding Stephen Miller’s resignation Monday 1:24 PM
- Prince Andrew’s defense against child sex crimes stokes conspiracy theory flames Monday 1:20 PM
- More people may be looking to cancel Disney+ than Netflix Monday 1:09 PM
- Monday Night Football: How to stream Chiefs vs. Chargers live Monday 1:00 PM
- After days of deadly protests, Iran implements ‘largest internet shutdown ever’ Monday 12:55 PM
- ‘Disney Plus and thrust’ is apparently the new Netflix and Chill Monday 12:32 PM
- Woman fired, sued after coworker shared their sexts Monday 12:22 PM
- Group running GoFundMe for border wall breaks ground without permits Monday 11:47 AM
Princess Peach and Princess Daisy are royalty in the Mushroom Kingdom, but they’re also good friends, obviously. While we typically see a lot of Peach, we don’t see her with her brunette friend Daisy enough. Twitter user @spidhrboy has blessed us with a solution, giving Peach and Daisy a new way to hang out, while birthing a hilarious new meme in the process.
A new Twitter account takes footage of both princesses getting their groove on and has them bust a move to whatever song you request. So far, we’ve seen them getting down to Beyoncé’s “Formation”, Britney Spears’ “Piece of Me,” and even K-pop sensation Blackpink’s “DDU-DU DDU-DU.” There’s no explanation given. But do we need one? It’s Peach and Daisy dancing. And they know they look good.
Weirdly enough, the music always seems to match up with their dance moves perfectly, too. Just look at them busting it out. They’re amazing dancers, it turns out. Someone get us a Peach and Daisy rhythm game, STAT.
Peach and Daisy dancing to Formation - Beyoncé pic.twitter.com/GQRe9Xo2C2— peach and daisy dancing to (@PeachDaisyDance) July 9, 2018
If you stan K-pop group Loona, as you should, they’re here, too.
Peach and Daisy dance to Girl Front - Loona pic.twitter.com/56HLyU27lu— peach and daisy dancing to (@PeachDaisyDance) July 11, 2018
If pop isn’t your thing, there’s a variety of other songs:
Who knew these princesses’ musical tastes varied so much? Biggie’s always an excellent choice to shake it to.
Peach and Daisy dance to Notorious B.I.G. - The Notorious B.I.G. pic.twitter.com/Jx1cD3RQKt— peach and daisy dancing to (@PeachDaisyDance) July 11, 2018
If there’s a song you want to see Peach and Daisy feel the rhythm to, you might want to start writing down a list for future inclusion. Pop, rap, rock, and more have been covered so far, so your favorite should be fair game as well!
Right now, it looks like @spidhrboy’s DMs are closed, but when they’re open again, you might want to send over a request for your own personalized video. We’d imagine their DMs have probably been blowing up, though, so you might be waiting a little while to be blessed with a new video.
Brittany Vincent has covered gaming, anime, tech, and entertainment for over a decade. When she’s not writing, she’s replaying Um Jammer Lammy or Day of the Tentacle for the hundredth time while pining for a Harvester sequel. Find her on Twitter @MolotovCupcake.