- The 9 best podcasts for kids that entertain and educate 3 Years Ago
- Swipe This! Why does my BFF get more likes on Instagram than me? Today 6:00 AM
- The 25 Tom Cruise movies that are essential viewing Today 6:00 AM
- No, that guy didn’t really fly alone on a Delta flight Saturday 4:31 PM
- Fans are paying to meet their favorite YouTubers online through pilot program Saturday 2:54 PM
- Behold: 12 straight hours of ‘Stranger Things” Alexei drinking a Slurpee Saturday 2:05 PM
- Influencer couple under fire for using holy water to splash genitals in Bali Saturday 1:29 PM
- These are the 10 best villains DC comics has ever conceived Saturday 1:11 PM
- The Daily Wire accused of stealing art design from pop artist for its merchandise Saturday 12:09 PM
- Instagram model Rianne Meijer on keeping it real with her followers Saturday 10:52 AM
- How to stream Chelsea vs. Leicester City Saturday 8:30 AM
- Florida man arrested after allegedly texting girlfriend his mass shooting plans Saturday 8:27 AM
- How to stream Real Madrid vs. Celta Vigo Saturday 8:20 AM
- How to stream Seahawks vs. Vikings in NFL preseason action Saturday 8:00 AM
- How to stream Steelers vs. Chiefs in NFL preseason action Saturday 6:30 AM
We get it, you’re excited for your new baby. It’s totally understandable that you want to take some photos. In return, you just have to understand how much fun it is for the rest of us to mock those photos.
Some more self-aware couples will even do it themselves.
It’s honestly hard to tell if these photos of a very pregnant dog are poking fun at the idea of maternity photos, or if they’re just the result of the canine’s owner being overly proud of her pet. Either way, Brazilian photographer Ana Paula Grillo has given us all a strange and adorable gift with these photos of Lilica, who seems pretty proud herself.
Of course she’s also not afraid to show her playful sassy side.
Or possibly her back itches.
Regardless, these photos are goddamn adorable, and years from now Lilica will be able to go back and shows these to her five pups, who were born the day after the photos were taken. You know, assuming they weren’t all given away on Craigslist.
Make sure to check out the entire gallery below:
David Britton is a writer and comedian based in Rhinebeck, New York who focuses on internet culture, memes, and viral news stories. He also writes for the Hard Times and is the creator of StoriesAboutWizards.com.