- Barnwood theft may be on the rise because of ‘Fixer Upper’—and fans aren’t having it 3 Years Ago
- Literary Twitter calls out Dzanc Books for Islamophobic, racist novel 3 Years Ago
- How to watch Crawford vs. Khan online Today 10:00 AM
- Beyoncé has 2 more projects coming to Netflix after ‘Homecoming’ Today 9:53 AM
- How to watch Danny Garcia vs. Adrian Granados for free Today 9:00 AM
- The ‘Feeling Cute Challenge’ turns ugly after correctional officers abuse it Today 7:30 AM
- How to watch ‘How High 2’ for free Today 7:00 AM
- Swipe This! My ex-BFF keeps sliding into my DMs, but I don’t want to be friends Today 6:30 AM
- Watch ‘I Am Somebody’s Child: The Regina Louise Story’ for free Today 6:00 AM
- How to watch Barcelona vs. Real Sociedad for free Today 6:00 AM
- How to stream UFC Fight Night 149 for free Today 5:30 AM
- PDF Association dunks on Mueller report PDF Friday 7:33 PM
- Robert Downey Jr. says ‘Endgame’ finale is ‘best 8 minutes’ of any MCU film Friday 4:42 PM
- Elizabeth Warren calls on Congress to impeach Trump Friday 3:43 PM
- BlackBerry Messenger is still a thing—but not for much longer Friday 2:56 PM
Pokémon are forever.
Whenever there’s been news about the upcoming Nintendo 3DS games, jokes have followed. The internet roasted new water-type starter Popplio and was obsessed with the Pokémon that looks like Donald Trump. And on Monday, we got another teaser for Sun and Moon that feature some new pocket monsters, along with the Alola versions of some classic favorites.
Lots of people were loving the ice-type forms for Vulpix and Sandshrew, two of the original 151 Pokémon. Also catching the attention of the internet was newcomer Oricoro, a dancing bird with different styles depending on which island you’re on. As one Tumblr user pointed out, these winged twirlers are “divas.”
But most of the fanfare, controversy, and memes have been about Exeggutor’s new look. The stomping sack of egg coconuts sitting on top of a tree has gone from what some would call a thicc chode to needle dick. It has also gone from being grass/psychic type to grass/dragon.
We aren’t quite sure how effective the new Exeggutor will be in battle, especially considering it’s going to be completely fucked by an ice-type, since both grass and dragon are weak to the chill, but at least the jokes are fire. Most of them, of course, slam its pencil-dick-neck look.
Here are some of the best we’ve come across:
Well, you can’t say this guy didn’t make an entrance.
WATCH MORE: Our beginner’s guide to Pokémon GO:
Gabe Bergado is a Daily Dot alumnus who covered dank memes, teens, and the weirdest corners of the Internet. One time, Ted Cruz supporters turned him into a meme—or at least tried to. In 2017, he started reporting for Teen Vogue's entertainment section.