- Laura Ingraham mocks Rep. Ilhan Omar’s accent in audio clip Sunday 5:46 PM
- #ExposeChristianSchools goes viral after Karen Pence and Covington Catholic School uproars Sunday 4:37 PM
- People have started laundering money on Fortnite Sunday 3:03 PM
- Cardi B claps back at Tomi Lahren’s sarcastic tweet Sunday 1:25 PM
- Twitter may have exposed Android users’ private tweets Sunday 12:13 PM
- Leave Me Alurn is the ‘SNL’ product we wish existed in real life Sunday 10:06 AM
- How to watch ‘Charmed’ online for free Sunday 9:00 AM
- How to watch Patriots vs. Chiefs online for free Sunday 8:15 AM
- This is the ‘Star Wars’ VR experience you’re looking for Sunday 8:00 AM
- ‘Salt Fat Acid Heat’ takes viewers on a journey through the four building blocks of a great dish Sunday 7:00 AM
- How to tell the deep web from the dark web Sunday 7:00 AM
- How to watch the Saints vs. Rams online for free Sunday 6:15 AM
- How to watch ‘Supergirl’ online for free Sunday 6:00 AM
- How to stream the NFL conference championship games Sunday 5:00 AM
- How to watch Barcelona vs. Leganes online for free Sunday 1:00 AM
He’s gonna be the very best, like no one ever was.
Playing Pokémon Go is serious business. Just ask the power player Chen San-yuan, a 70-year-old feng shui master and Pokémon Go diehard.
We last saw the Taiwanese Pokémon fan rocking a special rig where he’d ride through town on his bike with over nine smartphones attached to it so he could play on the go. With each phone attached to a portable charger, he could play as long as he wanted, cruising past the haters and catching more Pokémon than you.
After making a splash online and going viral with his ridiculous setup, San-yuan has surfaced online again. And it looks like he doesn’t need the bike anymore.
This time, San-yuan is rocking a system mounted to his body that lets him walk around and play Pokémon Go like an old pro without the nuisance of pedaling or anything that could take him away from his hobby. This is dedication, folks.
— ロキ (@muumi5x15) November 3, 2018
He’s doing better than ever, spending over $1,000 a month to fuel his dream of becoming a Pokémon Go master, and his favorite Pokémon is Snorlax. We do have some questions, though, like…isn’t all that stuff heavy?
To ensure his phones are powered up at all times, he keeps a portable charger in his backpack to ensure they’re juiced up and remain on so he doesn’t miss out on a single monster. Dedication at its finest, people.
His dedication hasn’t kept him from becoming the subject of some hilarious memes, though. Social media users flocked to Twitter to come up with images of what his new getup reminds them of.
— sawawse (@sawawse) November 5, 2018
— 那賀 (@NAKAKIN15) November 4, 2018
— Flazny Yucrid (@FlaznyYucrid) November 5, 2018
Cool to see Neil Pearts inspiration knows no bounds.
— w0ng (@w0nger) November 7, 2018
jesus christ WHY
— emily (@undzercut) November 7, 2018
— しょう。 (@sho_puzz) November 5, 2018
Looking to try out Pokémon Go for yourself? It’s available now on iOS and Android for free, so you can jump in without breaking the bank. Just don’t be surprised if this guy ends up beating you no matter how often you play.
Brittany Vincent has covered gaming, anime, tech, and entertainment for over a decade. When she’s not writing, she’s replaying Um Jammer Lammy or Day of the Tentacle for the hundredth time while pining for a Harvester sequel. Find her on Twitter @MolotovCupcake.