- Dele Alli charged with misconduct for video mocking Asian man over the coronavirus Wednesday 7:18 PM
- Teen says she is suicidal after bullying video goes viral Wednesday 6:01 PM
- Trump supporters claim Reddit is staging a coup against The_Donald Wednesday 5:58 PM
- Conservative parliament member’s teabag photo spills serious tea Wednesday 5:27 PM
- Right-wing conspiracy theorists see coronavirus as a plot against Trump Wednesday 5:25 PM
- Chapo Trap House among leftist channels banned on Twitch for streaming Democratic debate Wednesday 4:20 PM
- Meet Ryker, the world’s worst service dog Wednesday 4:01 PM
- Far-right blogger claims Trump ordered arrest of Julian Assange Wednesday 3:47 PM
- Reddit man wants to tell people he’s been with his girlfriend for one year instead of 6—for an incredibly dumb reason Wednesday 2:18 PM
- John C. Reilly’s son Leo is a TikTok star Wednesday 1:58 PM
- ‘Vanderpump Rules’ recap: A friendship sails Wednesday 1:52 PM
- For celebs, Kobe Bryant tattoos are all the rage Wednesday 1:01 PM
- The internet has discovered Jim and Pam Halpert’s daughter—and she’s on TikTok Wednesday 12:32 PM
- YouPorn launches adult-themed TikTok knock-off (updated) Wednesday 12:29 PM
- Clearview AI client list reportedly stolen Wednesday 11:56 AM
Pikachu has gone from the Pokémon Center to the grill.
Australian restaurant Down-N-Out is now cooking up burgers inspired by some of the most iconic Pokémon. Only available until Sept. 3, Pokémon fans can take a bite out of a Bulbasaur, Charmander, or Pikachu burger.
According to Mashable, diners will be served one of the savory treats randomly when they order the Pokéburger. Each one is a little different. The Bulbasaur burger has lots of greens, including pickles, the Charmander creation is a bit spicy with its volcanic cheese, and the Pikachu has fries along with some pointy ears.
A photo posted by Down N’ Out (@downnout_) on
A photo posted by Hashtag Burgers (@hashtag_burgers) on
The #pokemon masters at @downnout_ have created three #pokeburgers to homage the craze and love for all things #pokemongo – at only $15- you get a mystery burger egg containing either a #pikachu a #charmander or a #bulbasaur burger. These burgs of fun and beauty start hatching tomorrow for a limited time. #mealforameal #fcba #zomato
A photo posted by Jason King (@spooningaust) on
This isn’t the first time anime has found itself the muse for culinary experimentation. Earlier this year, a Sailor Moon-themed cafe opened up in Tokyo complete with a burger in the likeness of Sailor Moon’s Crystal Star.
But the real question is: Can you take a bite out of one of these burgers with Pikachu staring back at you?
Gabe Bergado is a Daily Dot alumnus who covered dank memes, teens, and the weirdest corners of the Internet. One time, Ted Cruz supporters turned him into a meme—or at least tried to. In 2017, he started reporting for Teen Vogue's entertainment section.