- UPS facing backlash for thanking police after employee killed in shootout Saturday 5:02 PM
- Sanders campaign fires staffer after anti-Semitic, homophobic tweets surface Saturday 3:13 PM
- Brother Nature was attacked, says everyone just watched with phones out Saturday 2:45 PM
- Ryan Reynolds’ gin company hires Peloton wife for ad Saturday 1:24 PM
- Ex-vegan YouTuber accused of fraud after following meat-only diet Saturday 1:11 PM
- The 15 best Disney+ hidden gems and deep cuts Saturday 12:23 PM
- Everyone in GoFundMe scam involving homeless veteran has now pleaded guilty Saturday 12:06 PM
- Boy invites kindergarten class to his adoption–and people are emotional Saturday 11:56 AM
- Reddit links leaked trade deal documents to Russian campaign Saturday 10:44 AM
- How to stream Alistair Overeem vs. Jairzinho Rozenstruik Saturday 8:30 AM
- Amazon sends customers condoms and soap instead of Nintendo Switch Saturday 8:28 AM
- How to live stream Jermall Charlo vs. Dennis Hogan Saturday 8:00 AM
- Apple TV’s ‘Truth Be Told’ is a criminally dull drama Saturday 6:00 AM
- Thousands of Uber users have reported sexual assaults, company says Friday 5:40 PM
- ‘Astronomy Club’ reformats the sketch show Friday 4:58 PM
If you saw a good dog sitting outside of a pizza shop, you might be tempted to give him a slice. But one dog in Mexico City has apparently been given so much free pizza that he now wears a tag asking strangers not to feed him, according to BuzzFeed.
The tag hasn’t deterred this pizza-loving dog from standing in front of a Little Caesars every day and giving strangers pizza eyes.
A Facebook user named Estrella CR posted a picture of the dog last week, quickly getting over 1,800 reactions. BuzzFeed learned that the 10-year-old dog’s name is “El Jefe,” or The Chief, and is owned by employees at a nearby sex shop.
El Jefe’s begging techniques were so successful that he wears a tag (this being his second, as he lost the first) that says, “No me des pizza gracias.” The phrase translates to, “Do not give me pizza, thank you.”
Sex shop, pizza 🍕, and a dog 🐕. What a magical place to be! 😝— 𝓚𝓻𝓲𝓼𝓽𝔂 (@kristykcasey) November 14, 2018
While this dog can no longer accept pizza, it’s likely that good-boy pats and belly rubs are OK.
- Michael Rapaport’s reaction to this weird-looking cat is hilarious
- Drunk man purchases peacock, pig, and salamander in ill-fated online spree
- Twitter is very creeped out by this Danny DeVito bathroom shrine
Sunny Kim studies journalism at the University of Texas at Austin. She's an editorial intern with the Daily Dot. Her work has appeared in the Daily Texan and Popular Mechanics.