- Here’s why you shouldn’t buy a Nintendo Switch until mid-August Monday 5:11 PM
- Man blasted for making his coworkers babysit his child Monday 5:07 PM
- Pete Buttigieg’s country radio interview was blocked from the air Monday 4:35 PM
- 15-year-old Smash Bros. prodigy caught using racist slur in private Discord server Monday 3:47 PM
- Instagram users who post pet pictures more likely to get hacked Monday 3:45 PM
- Post-Prime Day recap: Shipping delays, more sales, and a scam Monday 3:08 PM
- Jacob Wohl returns to Twitter … for now Monday 1:56 PM
- How to stream WWE Raw Reunion Monday 1:35 PM
- ‘I hope Trump deports you’: Woman goes on racist rant to Spanish speakers at a store Monday 1:24 PM
- Emoji Mashup Bot gives life to unidentifiable emotions Monday 1:15 PM
- Notorious grifter Anna Sorokin reportedly blocked from profiting off Netflix series Monday 12:45 PM
- Charlottesville attacker’s Twitter account included praise for Hitler Monday 12:10 PM
- ‘Short Treks’ trailer: Spock, Pike, and Number One return Monday 11:57 AM
- Everything we know about ‘Star Trek: Lower Decks,’ the new animated show Monday 11:55 AM
- Cole Carrigan says he left Team 10 after being called homophobic slur Monday 11:32 AM
Pizza-loving dog begs while wearing a tag that says ‘don’t give me pizza’
If you saw a good dog sitting outside of a pizza shop, you might be tempted to give him a slice. But one dog in Mexico City has apparently been given so much free pizza that he now wears a tag asking strangers not to feed him, according to BuzzFeed.
The tag hasn’t deterred this pizza-loving dog from standing in front of a Little Caesars every day and giving strangers pizza eyes.
A Facebook user named Estrella CR posted a picture of the dog last week, quickly getting over 1,800 reactions. BuzzFeed learned that the 10-year-old dog’s name is “El Jefe,” or The Chief, and is owned by employees at a nearby sex shop.
El Jefe’s begging techniques were so successful that he wears a tag (this being his second, as he lost the first) that says, “No me des pizza gracias.” The phrase translates to, “Do not give me pizza, thank you.”
Sex shop, pizza 🍕, and a dog 🐕. What a magical place to be! 😝— 𝓚𝓻𝓲𝓼𝓽𝔂 (@kristykcasey) November 14, 2018
While this dog can no longer accept pizza, it’s likely that good-boy pats and belly rubs are OK.
- Michael Rapaport’s reaction to this weird-looking cat is hilarious
- Drunk man purchases peacock, pig, and salamander in ill-fated online spree
- Twitter is very creeped out by this Danny DeVito bathroom shrine
Sunny Kim studies journalism at the University of Texas at Austin. She's an editorial intern with the Daily Dot. Her work has appeared in the Daily Texan and Popular Mechanics.