- TikTok signs licensing agreement with Merlin 1 Year Ago
- Anime film ‘NiNoKuni’ falls apart with flimsy plotting 1 Year Ago
- Cop who called for boycott of Beyoncé’s Super Bowl performance now says he’s Black Today 11:12 AM
- Uber, Lyft dragged for surging prices during mass shooting Today 11:06 AM
- The legacies of colonialism loom in Netflix’s new horror show ‘Ares’ Today 10:41 AM
- College student arrested in China after tweeting about Xi Jinping Today 10:37 AM
- YouTuber ImJayStation accused of faking the death of his girlfriend for views Today 10:23 AM
- Twitter sends cease-and-desist letter to facial recognition firm scraping its images Today 10:01 AM
- A CNN analyst’s impeachment joke sparks fake news fury Today 9:08 AM
- Patrick Stewart invited Whoopi Goldberg to join ‘Star Trek: Picard’ season 2 Today 8:26 AM
- Dolly Parton inspires ‘LinkedIn, Facebook, Instagram, Tinder’ meme Today 8:12 AM
- ‘Star Trek: Picard’ episode 1 recap: A glimpse into a troubled future Today 8:00 AM
- ‘Captain Marvel 2’ movie in the works with new screenwriter Today 7:11 AM
- Fortune Feimster embraces the past and present in celebratory ‘Sweet & Salty’ Today 7:00 AM
- Review: ‘Star Trek: Picard’ is a triumphant return for Patrick Stewart Today 5:00 AM
If you saw a good dog sitting outside of a pizza shop, you might be tempted to give him a slice. But one dog in Mexico City has apparently been given so much free pizza that he now wears a tag asking strangers not to feed him, according to BuzzFeed.
The tag hasn’t deterred this pizza-loving dog from standing in front of a Little Caesars every day and giving strangers pizza eyes.
A Facebook user named Estrella CR posted a picture of the dog last week, quickly getting over 1,800 reactions. BuzzFeed learned that the 10-year-old dog’s name is “El Jefe,” or The Chief, and is owned by employees at a nearby sex shop.
El Jefe’s begging techniques were so successful that he wears a tag (this being his second, as he lost the first) that says, “No me des pizza gracias.” The phrase translates to, “Do not give me pizza, thank you.”
Sex shop, pizza 🍕, and a dog 🐕. What a magical place to be! 😝— 𝓚𝓻𝓲𝓼𝓽𝔂 (@kristykcasey) November 14, 2018
While this dog can no longer accept pizza, it’s likely that good-boy pats and belly rubs are OK.
- Michael Rapaport’s reaction to this weird-looking cat is hilarious
- Drunk man purchases peacock, pig, and salamander in ill-fated online spree
- Twitter is very creeped out by this Danny DeVito bathroom shrine
Sunny Kim studies journalism at the University of Texas at Austin. She's an editorial intern with the Daily Dot. Her work has appeared in the Daily Texan and Popular Mechanics.