- First YouTube comment to hit 1 million likes is on Billie Eilish’s ‘bad guy’ music video 11 Months Ago
- Girl says she was fired over exposing how Panera makes its mac and cheese on TikTok Today 11:34 AM
- David Harbour teased fans about Hopper’s ‘Stranger Things’ fate on ‘SNL’ Today 10:24 AM
- Kacey Musgraves accused of cultural appropriation–and botching it Today 9:19 AM
- Rihanna defends Vogue writer who received backlash for ‘winging’ interview Today 8:36 AM
- Here are the best PC games to add to your list Today 8:20 AM
- How to stream ‘Power’ season 6, episode 8 Today 6:00 AM
- How to stream Steelers vs. Chargers on Sunday Night Football Saturday 7:20 PM
- Popular TikTok teens accused of pretending to be gay for clout Saturday 6:38 PM
- Scott Walker’s ‘$26 haircut’ dig at Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez backfires Saturday 4:46 PM
- Halle synagogue shooter allegedly posted manifesto on anime message board Saturday 4:06 PM
- How to stream Cowboys vs. Jets in NFL Week 6 Saturday 3:25 PM
- How to stream Rams vs. 49ers in NFL Week 6 action Saturday 3:05 PM
- Kamala Harris’ ‘lover’ says Jacob Wohl hired him off Craigslist Saturday 2:03 PM
- Korean hair salon dragged for turning straight hair into Afro-textured hair Saturday 1:00 PM
If you saw a good dog sitting outside of a pizza shop, you might be tempted to give him a slice. But one dog in Mexico City has apparently been given so much free pizza that he now wears a tag asking strangers not to feed him, according to BuzzFeed.
The tag hasn’t deterred this pizza-loving dog from standing in front of a Little Caesars every day and giving strangers pizza eyes.
A Facebook user named Estrella CR posted a picture of the dog last week, quickly getting over 1,800 reactions. BuzzFeed learned that the 10-year-old dog’s name is “El Jefe,” or The Chief, and is owned by employees at a nearby sex shop.
El Jefe’s begging techniques were so successful that he wears a tag (this being his second, as he lost the first) that says, “No me des pizza gracias.” The phrase translates to, “Do not give me pizza, thank you.”
Sex shop, pizza 🍕, and a dog 🐕. What a magical place to be! 😝— 𝓚𝓻𝓲𝓼𝓽𝔂 (@kristykcasey) November 14, 2018
While this dog can no longer accept pizza, it’s likely that good-boy pats and belly rubs are OK.
- Michael Rapaport’s reaction to this weird-looking cat is hilarious
- Drunk man purchases peacock, pig, and salamander in ill-fated online spree
- Twitter is very creeped out by this Danny DeVito bathroom shrine
Sunny Kim studies journalism at the University of Texas at Austin. She's an editorial intern with the Daily Dot. Her work has appeared in the Daily Texan and Popular Mechanics.