- ‘Penis fish’ memes erupt after worms wash up on California coast Friday 5:58 PM
- Why Britons are tweeting ‘Little England’ in wake of the U.K. election Friday 3:22 PM
- Net neutrality advocates ask for rehearing on federal court decision Friday 2:29 PM
- Americans are sharing their #PrivateHealthLIFEhacks to help Brits Friday 2:28 PM
- Warren, Sanders, Yang pledge to skip next week’s debate over union dispute Friday 2:12 PM
- How to watch tonight’s Nets vs. Raptors matchup on NBA TV Friday 2:00 PM
- Alt-right comedian Owen Benjamin banned from Instagram over anti-Semitic memes Friday 1:55 PM
- TikTok teens are procrastinating with #FinalsWeek Friday 1:46 PM
- ‘The Mandalorian’ takes on a prison break in episode 6 Friday 1:30 PM
- Nick Cannon vs. Eminem battle expected to escalate after ‘off-limits’ daughter diss Friday 12:50 PM
- Laura Loomer vehemently denies being author of new Laura Loomer-themed action novel Friday 12:30 PM
- PewDiePie’s poop-inspired game gets banned by Apple Friday 11:29 AM
- ‘Game of Thrones’ showrunners to adapt ‘Lovecraft’ graphic novel to screen Friday 11:00 AM
- The 50 memes that defined the decade Friday 10:45 AM
- Venmo users are getting harassed with fraudulent payment requests Friday 10:38 AM
Pickles the inflatable T-rex tears it up in a dance studio
Get it, Pickles!
If the Monday doldrums have got you down, you may need a little visit from Pickles B-Rex.
Pickles, an inflated, life-like Tyrannosaurus rex, partakes in shenanigans along the lines of what a Barney for adults might enjoy. He’s dazzled us in the past, taking on such feats as pole dancing, tackling an american ninja warrior course, and learning to Macarena. (Or, at the very least, that’s what a few different people with access to one of these ridiculous costumes have done with it.)
Like any expert entertainer, Pickles knows the importance of evolving his brand. And Pickles’ latest feat is a brilliant set of polished dance moves. Yes, Pickles has been hitting the dance studio, and his hard work has certainly paid off.
Get it, Pickles. Get it.
Screengrab via Pickles B Rex/Facebook
Nayomi Reghay is a frequent contributor to the Daily Dot, covering body positivity, feminism, sex, relationships, and gender. She is also the author of the advice column “Swipe This!” A former New York Teaching Fellow, her writing has been featured in Reductress, Rolling Stone, Mic, Someecards, and more.