- Trump accuses Jewish Democrats of having ‘great disloyalty’ or a ‘lack of knowledge’ Tuesday 8:02 PM
- 1 million ‘anonymous’ users of popular porn site exposed in breach Tuesday 6:56 PM
- Khloé Kardashian angers followers with a calorie-counting joke about True Tuesday 6:14 PM
- Spider-Man may no longer be part of the Marvel Cinematic Universe Tuesday 5:28 PM
- Robert De Niro’s company is suing ex-employee for binge-watching Netflix at work Tuesday 4:41 PM
- Intentionally misgendering a character could get you banned from Borderlands 3 Tuesday 4:06 PM
- Facebook pulls Trump re-election ad for targeting ‘strong women’ Tuesday 4:03 PM
- Kamala Harris says she will restore net neutrality if elected Tuesday 3:16 PM
- All 8 of the ‘Rocky’ movies, ranked Tuesday 2:50 PM
- Everything you need to know about the Facebook conservative bias report Tuesday 2:35 PM
- Study links emoji use to more sex Tuesday 2:10 PM
- The chicken sandwich war is in full throttle on Twitter Tuesday 1:47 PM
- Netflix’s ‘Sextuplets’ proves Marlon Wayans is no Eddie Murphy—or even Mike Myers Tuesday 1:31 PM
- Facebook is finally rolling out its clear history tool Tuesday 1:13 PM
- ‘Theater etiquette’ tweets surge after YouTuber cast in ‘Waitress’ Tuesday 12:55 PM
Pickles the inflatable T-rex tears it up in a dance studio
Get it, Pickles!
If the Monday doldrums have got you down, you may need a little visit from Pickles B-Rex.
Pickles, an inflated, life-like Tyrannosaurus rex, partakes in shenanigans along the lines of what a Barney for adults might enjoy. He’s dazzled us in the past, taking on such feats as pole dancing, tackling an american ninja warrior course, and learning to Macarena. (Or, at the very least, that’s what a few different people with access to one of these ridiculous costumes have done with it.)
Like any expert entertainer, Pickles knows the importance of evolving his brand. And Pickles’ latest feat is a brilliant set of polished dance moves. Yes, Pickles has been hitting the dance studio, and his hard work has certainly paid off.
Get it, Pickles. Get it.
Screengrab via Pickles B Rex/Facebook
Nayomi Reghay is a frequent contributor to the Daily Dot, covering body positivity, feminism, sex, relationships, and gender. She is also the author of the advice column “Swipe This!” A former New York Teaching Fellow, her writing has been featured in Reductress, Rolling Stone, Mic, Someecards, and more.