- What does ‘uwu’ mean? 4 Years Ago
- How to uninstall the Epic Games Launcher (for real) 4 Years Ago
- How to watch the Indianapolis 500 online for free Today 6:00 AM
- Ohio KKK rally met with massive counter-protest and witty signs from local businesses Saturday 5:06 PM
- Guy who said he stole drugs from MS-13 now says viral story is fake Saturday 4:07 PM
- Financial service company left 885 million private records exposed online Saturday 3:13 PM
- Sasha Obama went to prom and Twitter is delighted with the photos Saturday 2:22 PM
- Jon Voight says Trump is the greatest president since Lincoln in Twitter videos Saturday 1:31 PM
- #DeleteFacebook gains momentum after the platform refused to remove doctored Nancy Pelosi videos Saturday 11:58 AM
- ‘Game of Thrones’ failed women—and it’s a shame on its legacy Saturday 7:40 AM
- How to use Tor, the network that lets you browse the web anonymously Saturday 7:30 AM
- How to live stream Devin Haney vs. Antonio Moran on DAZN Saturday 7:00 AM
- Trump’s transphobic policies are disgusting—but they aren’t new Saturday 6:30 AM
- How to watch the Copa del Rey Final online for free Saturday 5:45 AM
- How to watch the DFB-Pokal final for free Saturday 5:30 AM
Get it, Pickles!
If the Monday doldrums have got you down, you may need a little visit from Pickles B-Rex.
Pickles, an inflated, life-like Tyrannosaurus rex, partakes in shenanigans along the lines of what a Barney for adults might enjoy. He’s dazzled us in the past, taking on such feats as pole dancing, tackling an american ninja warrior course, and learning to Macarena. (Or, at the very least, that’s what a few different people with access to one of these ridiculous costumes have done with it.)
Like any expert entertainer, Pickles knows the importance of evolving his brand. And Pickles’ latest feat is a brilliant set of polished dance moves. Yes, Pickles has been hitting the dance studio, and his hard work has certainly paid off.
Get it, Pickles. Get it.
Screengrab via Pickles B Rex/Facebook
Nayomi Reghay is a frequent contributor to the Daily Dot, covering body positivity, feminism, sex, relationships, and gender. She is also the author of the advice column “Swipe This!” A former New York Teaching Fellow, her writing has been featured in Reductress, Rolling Stone, Mic, Someecards, and more.