- Every installment of Hulu’s ‘Into the Dark,’ ranked Today 6:00 AM
- The internet is mocking Robert Mueller’s report deadline Friday 7:53 PM
- Instagram blocks some anti-vax hashtags—but still has far to go Friday 6:20 PM
- Study: Netflix released more originals than licensed titles last year Friday 2:26 PM
- Laura Ingraham, Dinesh D’Souza slam journalist for having a job Friday 1:40 PM
- Netflix is testing a cheap-as-hell mobile-only plan Friday 1:08 PM
- Astrology app Co-Star’s bizarre push notifications are now a meme Friday 12:18 PM
- ‘The Dirt’ offers a sanitized history of Mötley Crüe—but why? Friday 11:42 AM
- ‘The Dirt’ director Jeff Tremaine on Mötley Crüe’s long, difficult road to Netflix Friday 11:30 AM
- Here’s video of yet another alleged gunman looking for YouTuber Adam22 Friday 11:09 AM
- 12 mugs that are absolutely purr-fect for cat enthusiasts Friday 10:58 AM
- Jared Kushner used WhatsApp for official White House business Friday 10:50 AM
- Unsettled Tom memes are on the rise Friday 10:36 AM
- Trans student nominated for prom king told by administration to run for queen Friday 10:07 AM
- Trump turns on his favorite cable news network Friday 8:56 AM
Get it, Pickles!
If the Monday doldrums have got you down, you may need a little visit from Pickles B-Rex.
Pickles, an inflated, life-like Tyrannosaurus rex, partakes in shenanigans along the lines of what a Barney for adults might enjoy. He’s dazzled us in the past, taking on such feats as pole dancing, tackling an american ninja warrior course, and learning to Macarena. (Or, at the very least, that’s what a few different people with access to one of these ridiculous costumes have done with it.)
Like any expert entertainer, Pickles knows the importance of evolving his brand. And Pickles’ latest feat is a brilliant set of polished dance moves. Yes, Pickles has been hitting the dance studio, and his hard work has certainly paid off.
Get it, Pickles. Get it.
Screengrab via Pickles B Rex/Facebook
Nayomi Reghay is a frequent contributor to the Daily Dot, covering body positivity, feminism, sex, relationships, and gender. She is also the author of the advice column “Swipe This!” A former New York Teaching Fellow, her writing has been featured in Reductress, Rolling Stone, Mic, Someecards, and more.