- Bernie Sanders wins Nevada Caucuses Saturday 6:54 PM
- MSNBC is out of its mind over Sanders leading Nevada Saturday 5:20 PM
- Kim Kardashian dragged for using makeup to darken her hands Saturday 4:13 PM
- TikTok users show how they turned their vehicles into incredible tiny homes Saturday 3:44 PM
- Woman iconically pranks man who sent her an unsolicited d*ck pic Saturday 2:25 PM
- ‘Terrifying’ deepfake puts Jeff Bezos and Elon Musk in ‘Star Trek’ Saturday 1:06 PM
- A 36-year-old called the cops after being booted from parents’ phone plan Saturday 12:16 PM
- People think novelist Dean Koontz predicted the coronavirus in 1981 thriller Saturday 10:22 AM
- Twitter suspends 70 pro-Bloomberg accounts Saturday 9:15 AM
- In documentary ‘Modern Whore,’ a former escort takes control of her own narrative Saturday 6:30 AM
- Cara Delevingne calls out Justin Bieber for ‘ranking’ wife Hailey’s friends Friday 9:07 PM
- Fans defend Jenna Marbles after some people claimed she mistreated her dogs in a recent video Friday 8:37 PM
- ‘Friends’ gets reunion special on HBO Max, fans go wild Friday 7:37 PM
- Why you should drop everything and start reading ‘Lore Olympus’ Friday 6:27 PM
- ‘Boogaloo’ memes are trying to organize a second civil war—and they’re spreading fast Friday 3:48 PM
North West apparently has a TikTok account—but don’t expect any public content from her anytime soon.
Kanye West and Kim Kardshian’s 6-year-old daughter has a private account, Kardashian told Entertainment Tonight while at this year’s Vanity Fair Oscars after-party.
“North has a private TikTok account, so we do lots of TikToks together, and she puts them in drafts,” Kardashian says. “She’s not allowed to post them, but we have a lot of TikToks.”
“I might post one soon,” Kardashian added coyly.
Kardashian also hinted that she might join the popular video platform, which would make her one of the few members in her family to have an account. Kylie Jenner and Mason Disick both have an account. According to Refinery 29, users previously thought Kendall Jenner had joined the app—but the whole thing turned out to be a hoax.
West appeared on the red carpet earlier this week with husband, Kanye. She told Entertainment Tonight that the gown she wore to the after-party was gifted to her by her husband and that he bought her an entire wardrobe to wear to formal events.
Kardashian also said she watched the Oscars from home.
- Kim Kardashian calls out Refinery29 for spreading rumor she gave her daughter JFK’s bloody shirt
- Kylie Jenner just made her first TikTok collab
- North West picks up trash ‘everywhere she goes’ because she loves the earth
Alexandra Samuels is a political reporter at the Texas Tribune and contributor to the Daily Dot, where she started as an intern covering politics in the summer of 2016. She enjoys Marvel movies, baking, and reading murder-mystery novels.