- Southwest Airlines passengers receive free Nintendo Switch consoles and Mario Maker 2 Wednesday 9:10 PM
- The Deplorable Choir drops diss track aimed at 4 congresswomen from Trump’s racist tweets Wednesday 8:09 PM
- Florida city is pushing homeless people out by playing ‘Baby Shark’ on a loop Wednesday 7:27 PM
- A ‘Gossip Girl’ reboot is coming to HBO Max–and fans are not happy with the casting details Wednesday 6:44 PM
- Beto can’t leverage his slave owner ancestry to gain Black voters’ trust Wednesday 5:51 PM
- Oakland to become the third U.S. city to ban facial recognition Wednesday 5:50 PM
- ‘Release the Snyder Cut’ billboards pop up outside of San Diego Comic-Con Wednesday 5:24 PM
- Iggy Azalea and Peppa Pig have an epic Twitter fight Wednesday 4:39 PM
- Should you be concerned about your privacy on FaceApp? Wednesday 4:15 PM
- Google ‘terminates’ Dragonfly, its censored search engine for China Wednesday 3:33 PM
- AOC rips Facebook during Libra House hearing Wednesday 3:14 PM
- The time traveler conversation meme finds its way to TikTok Wednesday 2:52 PM
- Grimes claims she had an ‘experimental’ eye surgery and practices sword fighting Wednesday 2:42 PM
- 70 Border Patrol employees under investigation for posts in secret Facebook group Wednesday 1:45 PM
- Republican’s Operation Safe Return criticized as cover for mass deporation Wednesday 1:42 PM
All our dating profiles could use a little consulting.
We all know that online dating is hard. Including the wrong profile picture or favorite movie can leave us single forever. Like everyone, Zach Kornfield has been struggling to find dates—he’s officially declared himself “single as fuck.”
Chatting with OKCupid founder, Christian Rudder, he was informed that 92 percent of what people take away from profiles is the photos. In other words, no matter how quirky and zany Zach’s bio is, no one cares unless he looks hot.
This inspired him to have a photoshoot, with creative direction from model and sexy man-bun wearer, Brock O’Hurn.
A photo posted by Brock O’Hurn (@brockohurn) on
The man looks like Thor, and helped Kornfield recreate sexy poses for his dating profile. On this journey of self-discovery, O’Hurn taught Kornfield that the key to sexiness is confidence.
Watch the two men snap sexy Instagram pics while proving that the greatest companionship of all is friendship.
Ziwe Fumudoh is a writer and comedian. Her work has appeared in the Onion and Reductress, and she is a co-host at Crooked Media.