- Report finds some users can’t opt out of Facebook’s face recognition Monday 7:27 PM
- Get emotional over this real-life pastor baptizing an anime girl in virtual reality Monday 6:53 PM
- Twitter wants to know what Jack in the Box did to offend Kim Kardashian Monday 6:38 PM
- ‘Game of Thrones’ meme claims King’s Landing is an ‘inside job’ Monday 6:06 PM
- Report: Personal data of 49 million Instagram influencers exposed online Monday 4:57 PM
- ‘Stranger Things’ season 3 trailer teases a wet, hot American summer Monday 4:02 PM
- What Daenerys’ biggest ‘Game of Thrones’ scenes have in common with Nazi propaganda Monday 3:12 PM
- Here’s what’s coming to Amazon Prime in June Monday 2:11 PM
- Where did Jon Snow go? Unpacking the ‘Game of Thrones’ ending Monday 2:04 PM
- So, did anyone actually win ‘Game of Thrones’? Monday 1:29 PM
- The surprising religious subtext of ‘John Wick: Chapter 3’ Monday 12:53 PM
- Robin Arryn got hot—and the internet is seriously shook Monday 12:40 PM
- Tana Mongeau is going to VidCon a year after TanaCon disaster Monday 12:12 PM
- What have 2020 Democrats said about Alabama’s abortion ban? Monday 11:36 AM
- People keep throwing milkshakes at the U.K.’s far-right politicians Monday 11:10 AM
All our dating profiles could use a little consulting.
We all know that online dating is hard. Including the wrong profile picture or favorite movie can leave us single forever. Like everyone, Zach Kornfield has been struggling to find dates—he’s officially declared himself “single as fuck.”
Chatting with OKCupid founder, Christian Rudder, he was informed that 92 percent of what people take away from profiles is the photos. In other words, no matter how quirky and zany Zach’s bio is, no one cares unless he looks hot.
This inspired him to have a photoshoot, with creative direction from model and sexy man-bun wearer, Brock O’Hurn.
A photo posted by Brock O’Hurn (@brockohurn) on
The man looks like Thor, and helped Kornfield recreate sexy poses for his dating profile. On this journey of self-discovery, O’Hurn taught Kornfield that the key to sexiness is confidence.
Watch the two men snap sexy Instagram pics while proving that the greatest companionship of all is friendship.
Ziwe Fumudoh is a writer and comedian. Her work has appeared in the Onion and Reductress, and she is a co-host at Crooked Media.