- Indie game publisher announces Playdate, a console with a hand crank Wednesday 8:18 PM
- How to get The Sims 4 for free Wednesday 7:45 PM
- Trump’s Rose Garden podium sign is the perfect meme canvas Wednesday 7:34 PM
- Forest Whitaker to produce adaptation of novel ‘Hello, Universe’ for Netflix Wednesday 6:58 PM
- Baltimore still refuses to pay hackers who hit city with ransomware Wednesday 5:34 PM
- Net neutrality advocates slam ‘extremely troubling’ letter circulating among some House Dems Wednesday 4:52 PM
- Moms and grandmas are infiltrating TikTok Wednesday 4:35 PM
- Did Britain’s head Brexiter hide in a bus to avoid getting hit by a milkshake? Wednesday 4:26 PM
- This woman who thought she saw a handmaid about to jump from a building is very relieved Wednesday 4:18 PM
- Michael Avenatti allegedly defrauded Stormy Daniels to pay for a Ferrari Wednesday 3:53 PM
- HBO has no plans for an Arya Stark spinoff series Wednesday 3:28 PM
- Republicans and Democrats agree on dangers of facial recognition tech Wednesday 3:18 PM
- Amazon is using video games and ‘swag bucks’ to incentivize workers Wednesday 3:04 PM
- Here’s what’s coming and going on Netflix in June Wednesday 2:46 PM
- This Michael Jackson makeup meme is sweeping TikTok Wednesday 2:45 PM
Nick Nurse’s O-face was an Easter gift.
During Game 4 against the Orlando Magic on Easter Sunday, a three-second violation call on Raptors point guard Fred VanVleet caused Nurse to appear frozen in shock, his mouth agape.
Nick Nurse is a legend. He really held this face for 11 seconds. pic.twitter.com/3U5aGybxnV
— Faizal Khamisa (@SNFaizalKhamisa) April 21, 2019
The Raptors ended up winning, but the memes had already hit by halftime.
*foul on the raptors*
nick nurse: pic.twitter.com/pFcUVWKGj4
— Yahoo Sports Canada (@YahooCASports) April 21, 2019
Nick Nurse mic'd up 😂 (probably) 🔊⬆️ pic.twitter.com/M1FNyhg6oS
— NBA on TNT (@NBAonTNT) April 21, 2019
Nick Nurse and Pikachu equals same energy pic.twitter.com/a7B6d69fXl
— Q (@Karinjade99) April 22, 2019
The Game of Thrones crossover energy was there, too.
Arya: “take your own bloody pants off”
— Katie Nolan (@katienolan) April 22, 2019
— Ismael Salgado (@callmeish94) April 22, 2019
H/T Orlando Sentinel
Audra Schroeder is the Daily Dot’s senior entertainment writer, and she focuses on streaming, comedy, and music. Her work has previously appeared in the Austin Chronicle, the Dallas Observer, NPR, ESPN, Bitch, and the Village Voice. She is based in Austin, Texas.