- Is Trump defiling the U.S. flag in this MAGA dude’s artwork? Sunday 4:41 PM
- White woman claims she invented sleep bonnets, selling them for $100 Sunday 4:03 PM
- Even real cats are transfixed by the enigma that is the ‘Cats’ trailer Sunday 3:04 PM
- Wait, how tall is Peppa Pig? Sunday 1:55 PM
- Twitter suspends Iranian state media outlets for harassing members of a religious minority Sunday 1:06 PM
- Pro-MAGA pageant queen stripped of title over ‘offensive’ tweets Sunday 11:52 AM
- Marvel unveiled its Phase 4 plans at San Diego Comic-Con Sunday 9:16 AM
- How a queer Instagram is helping fight the opioid epidemic in Appalachia Sunday 6:30 AM
- Philadelphia to fire 13 officers for racist, violent Facebook posts Saturday 6:12 PM
- Nick Offerman is so down to play every single role in ‘Cats’ Saturday 4:27 PM
- Woman documents how airport staff broke her wheelchair Saturday 3:04 PM
- Funeral home allegedly posted photos of woman’s dead body on social media Saturday 1:56 PM
- Alinity Divine is being investigated after throwing her cat during stream (updated) Saturday 12:04 PM
- ‘Comedians In Cars Getting Coffee’ returns with Seinfeld making a racist joke about China Saturday 10:26 AM
- YouTubers Eugenia Cooney and Shane Dawson make a joint comeback Saturday 9:06 AM
Nick Nurse’s O-face was an Easter gift.
During Game 4 against the Orlando Magic on Easter Sunday, a three-second violation call on Raptors point guard Fred VanVleet caused Nurse to appear frozen in shock, his mouth agape.
Nick Nurse is a legend. He really held this face for 11 seconds. pic.twitter.com/3U5aGybxnV— Faizal Khamisa (@SNFaizalKhamisa) April 21, 2019
The Raptors ended up winning, but the memes had already hit by halftime.
*foul on the raptors*— Yahoo Sports Canada (@YahooCASports) April 21, 2019
nick nurse: pic.twitter.com/pFcUVWKGj4
Nick Nurse mic'd up 😂 (probably) 🔊⬆️ pic.twitter.com/M1FNyhg6oS— NBA on TNT (@NBAonTNT) April 21, 2019
Nick Nurse and Pikachu equals same energy pic.twitter.com/a7B6d69fXl— Q (@Karinjade99) April 22, 2019
The Game of Thrones crossover energy was there, too.
Arya: “take your own bloody pants off”— Katie Nolan (@katienolan) April 22, 2019
H/T Orlando Sentinel
Audra Schroeder is the Daily Dot’s senior entertainment writer, and she focuses on streaming, comedy, and music. Her work has previously appeared in the Austin Chronicle, the Dallas Observer, NPR, ESPN, Bitch, and the Village Voice. She is based in Austin, Texas.