- Brits are sharing their ‘awfully British Amazon reviews’ on Twitter Today 4:08 PM
- How to stream Mexico vs. Panama in Concacaf Nations League play Today 3:38 PM
- How to stream U.S. vs. Canada in the Concacaf Nations League tournament Today 3:21 PM
- Fortnite’s black hole launches conspiracy theories and memes Today 3:19 PM
- WeWork pulls phone booths over formaldehyde concerns Today 3:06 PM
- Mark Zuckerberg is reportedly having private meetings with prominent conservatives Today 3:03 PM
- Firework is a social video app with a literal twist Today 2:46 PM
- Pro-Trump meme comedian Carpe Donktum suspended by Twitter (updated) Today 1:35 PM
- Here are all of the Disney+ titles available to stream at launch Today 12:52 PM
- Rumor: Apple to release $399 iPhone SE follow-up next year Today 12:44 PM
- Sulli, K-pop star who spoke against cyberbullying, dead at 25 Today 12:37 PM
- The latest front in Turkey’s digital war against the Kurds? Google reviews Today 12:19 PM
- Slow iPhone got you down? Here’s how to speed it back up Today 11:49 AM
- Andy Ngo smears antifa activist killed in hit-and-run Today 11:25 AM
- ‘Succession’ but with M&Ms is a pitch-perfect parody Today 11:12 AM
Ayla Winter-White just blessed the internet with some pure grandparent content. She posted a video of her grandpa Keith painting her nails for her.
“My grandparents came to look after me after my surgery and my grandad told me he wanted to make me feel better,” Winter-White wrote on Twitter, along with the video of grandpa Keith carefully painting each of her nails. “He told me he’s been painting my nan’s nails for 30 years and that he wanted to paint mine and I needed to share this.”
my grandparents came to look after me after my surgery and my grandad told me he wanted to make me feel better, he told me he’s been painting my nan’s nails for 30 years and that he wanted to paint mine and I needed to share this. “How many coats do you have on?”😭😭 pic.twitter.com/P0VJjZsHzn— Ayla Winter-White (@aylawinter_) August 1, 2019
Winter-White told the Daily Dot that her grandfather started painting her grandmother’s nails after she developed severe arthritis and couldn’t do it herself. After Winter-White ended up getting pelvic reconstruction surgery and couldn’t walk anywhere to get them done, grandpa Keith put the nail painting skills he’s acquired to action.
“I didn’t even have to ask,” Winter-White said. “Bless him.”
Winter-White, who is from London, has received an outpouring of support and appreciation for her doting grandpa content.
“Whewwwwww do you see why it’s important we start families with good men? It isn’t just about us but how they’ll treat the other women in his life. This was just so beautiful,” one Twitter user commented.
Whewwwwww do you see why it’s important we start families with good men? It isn’t just about us but how they’ll treat the other women in his life. This was just so beautiful.— RHXANNA ROBXNSXN (@Rhiality_Check) August 2, 2019
HE'S THE ONLY MAN WHO CAN HAVE RIGHTS!!!! All of you else are trash.— 🍂🎃 (@yodeleladejobi) August 1, 2019
This is so sweet 😍😢😢 pic.twitter.com/zSCIegiYhj
As of right now, the post has been liked and shared over one million times on Twitter, which means its viral viral.
Winter-White also shared some more aspects of grandpa Keith’s life with the internet. Grandpa Keith is not only a super supportive grandparent and husband, but he also seems to be an “Old Town Road” stan.
he also worships my nan and is her personal photographer, what more could a woman want in life ????? pic.twitter.com/NWc8lHMBg7— Ayla Winter-White (@aylawinter_) August 1, 2019
incase anyone needed another reason to fall in love w my grandfather pic.twitter.com/o4vzgQ5eVc— Ayla Winter-White (@aylawinter_) August 1, 2019
“The amount of messages I’ve got, hearing people’s own stories and sharing their own photos has touched my heart just as much as my video has touched theirs,” Winter-White said.
- A bear broke into this woman’s house–and everyone wants to know where ‘Angela’ is
- Man serenades herd of cows with saxophone tune
- Song posted to Instagram by 97-year-old predicts Ocasio-Cortez will be president
Got five minutes? We’d love to hear from you. Help shape our journalism and be entered to win an Amazon gift card by filling out our 2019 reader survey.
Tiffanie Drayton is a geek culture and lifestyle reporter whose work covers everything from gender and race to anime and Xbox. Her work has appeared in Complex, Salon, Marie Claire, Playboy, and elsewhere.