- Instagram and Facebook are reportedly blocking queer ads Friday 8:58 PM
- Review: Tyler Perry’s ‘A Fall From Grace’ is both nonsensical and utterly predictable Friday 6:48 PM
- Is Hulu censoring the Iran episode of Anthony Bourdain’s ‘Parts Unknown’? Friday 6:05 PM
- Trump admin celebrates Michelle Obama’s birthday by proposing rollback of her signature initiative Friday 4:01 PM
- TSA apologizes after agent grabs indigenous woman’s braids, says ‘giddyup’ Friday 3:28 PM
- Blue Bell ice cream licker pleads guilty Friday 2:54 PM
- 7 fortune-telling sites for when you’re bored Friday 2:21 PM
- Governor bans sex puns on free condom wrappers Friday 2:16 PM
- Is Justin Bieber’s ‘Yummy’ video secretly about Pizzagate? Friday 1:01 PM
- Woah Vicky rips out her hair in botched cultural appropriation attempt Friday 12:30 PM
- Here’s an exclusive look at ‘Weathering With You’ Friday 11:57 AM
- TikTok dudes are dipping their balls in soy sauce for ‘science’ Friday 11:49 AM
- Pete Buttigieg’s denial of fixing bread prices becomes its own meme Friday 11:10 AM
- Houston Astros get torched with buzzer memes after new revelation Friday 10:41 AM
- Teens are eating cereal out of each other’s mouths for clout Friday 10:34 AM
Introducing the MustachiO, a vibrating mustache sex toy
Insert your favorite “mustache ride” joke here.
Look, we’ll be honest: We’re pretty mad we didn’t think of this first. Perhaps we were too busy grooming our own mustaches to consider the possibilities of premium silicone, and now we’ve paid the price.
Sex-accessory site Screaming O has invented a vibrating mustache toy.
The MustachiO™, a disposable device, can be worn by anyone, whether they’re too young or lack the right hormones for mustache growth or just want to augment the facial hair they already have. It “features a single-speed motor with a convenient on/off switch and a fancy strap to keep it securely in place” and has more than 30 minutes of battery life—at $13.95, that’s less than $2 per minute of mustachioed pleasure!
Unfortunately, there are no user reviews online as yet, which means it’s all the more incumbent upon you—yes you, sitting right there, hello—to buy a few and get experimental. You could throw a party in which everyone is required to wear one, or just set it buzzing on your face while you ride public transit. As the ad copy assures us, they make “every sexual encounter into an elegant affair,” but why limit yourself to the bedroom? With these finely sculpted handlebars, available in both black and pink, you’re prepared for almost any occasion. Especially that audition to become the new Pringles mascot.
Photo by Kay Harpa/Flickr
Miles Klee is a novelist and web culture reporter. The former editor of the Daily Dot’s Unclick section, Klee’s essays, satire, and fiction have appeared in Lapham’s Quarterly, Vanity Fair, 3:AM, Salon, the Awl, the New York Observer, the Millions, and the Village Voice. He's the author of two odd books of fiction, 'Ivyland' and 'True False.'