- People are pissed a CGI influencer said she was sexually assaulted Sunday 4:56 PM
- BTS’ RM says he’s lost 33 AirPods Sunday 3:59 PM
- Taylor Swift’s ‘hyper-realistic’ cat cake is scaring fans Sunday 3:03 PM
- Nick Cannon is reportedly playing his Eminem diss track on repeat Sunday 1:20 PM
- College quarterback blasted by ex-girlfriend in savage AF breakup TikTok Sunday 12:27 PM
- Hallmark pulls ad featuring lesbian couple after conservative protest Sunday 11:27 AM
- Actress’ tweet calling out fellow passenger for not moving seats backfires Sunday 10:43 AM
- The 10 most influential hashtags of the decade Sunday 6:30 AM
- A lonely grandma sought family to spend Christmas with on Craigslist Saturday 5:45 PM
- Airbnb bans white supremacists tied to Iron March forum Saturday 5:07 PM
- Did a Twitter user really get tricked into naming baby ‘Jack Ingof’? Saturday 4:46 PM
- State of emergency declared in New Orleans following ‘cyberattack’ Saturday 4:12 PM
- Video shows boy getting beat up–mom says it’s because he wore MAGA hat Saturday 3:54 PM
- Billboard changing albums chart to count YouTube streams Saturday 2:43 PM
- TikTok’s 20 most popular songs of 2019 Saturday 2:14 PM
Combining a chart-topper with distinct character voices sounds like a recipe for disaster, but when it’s Mikey Bolts behind the voices, it turns into something worth listening to.
Stop, wait a minute. I’m serious.
Bolts has made a name for himself with his Family Guy impressions (particularly Peter and Stewie Griffin) for a few years now, and when it comes to taking on “Uptown Funk,” it’s rather brilliant. Stewie and Peter are at the forefront, but he manages to bring in some other characters from Family Guy, American Dad, and even King of the Hill. The catchphrases aren’t a hindrance here; they’re essential.
Just add Stewie in Bruno Mars’s white fedora and pink jacket, and it’s perfect.
Don’t believe me? Just watch.
Screengrab via Mikey Bolts/YouTube
Our Tumblr has everything: fandom, comics, longreads, GIFs, free pizza, and more. Follow us.
Michelle Jaworski is a staff writer and the resident Game of Thrones expert at the Daily Dot. She covers entertainment, geek culture, and pop culture and has brought her knowledge to conventions like Con of Thrones. She is based in New Jersey.