- No, that guy didn’t really fly alone on a Delta flight Today 4:31 PM
- Fans are paying to meet their favorite YouTubers online through pilot program Today 2:54 PM
- Behold: 12 straight hours of ‘Stranger Things” Alexei drinking a Slurpee Today 2:05 PM
- Influencer couple under fire for using holy water to splash genitals in Bali Today 1:29 PM
- These are the 10 best villains DC comics has ever conceived Today 1:11 PM
- The Daily Wire accused of stealing art design from pop artist for its merchandise Today 12:09 PM
- Instagram model Rianne Meijer on keeping it real with her followers Today 10:52 AM
- How to stream Chelsea vs. Leicester City Today 8:30 AM
- Florida man arrested after allegedly texting girlfriend his mass shooting plans Today 8:27 AM
- How to stream Real Madrid vs. Celta Vigo Today 8:20 AM
- How to stream Seahawks vs. Vikings in NFL preseason action Today 8:00 AM
- How to stream Steelers vs. Chiefs in NFL preseason action Today 6:30 AM
- Chuck E. Cheese recycles pizza is the conspiracy theory that won’t die Today 6:30 AM
- How to stream Cowboys vs Rams in NFL preseason action Today 6:00 AM
- Cómo ver el UFC 241: Daniel Cormier vs. Stipe Miocic Today 6:00 AM
Combining a chart-topper with distinct character voices sounds like a recipe for disaster, but when it’s Mikey Bolts behind the voices, it turns into something worth listening to.
Stop, wait a minute. I’m serious.
Bolts has made a name for himself with his Family Guy impressions (particularly Peter and Stewie Griffin) for a few years now, and when it comes to taking on “Uptown Funk,” it’s rather brilliant. Stewie and Peter are at the forefront, but he manages to bring in some other characters from Family Guy, American Dad, and even King of the Hill. The catchphrases aren’t a hindrance here; they’re essential.
Just add Stewie in Bruno Mars’s white fedora and pink jacket, and it’s perfect.
Don’t believe me? Just watch.
Screengrab via Mikey Bolts/YouTube
Our Tumblr has everything: fandom, comics, longreads, GIFs, free pizza, and more. Follow us.
Michelle Jaworski is a staff writer and the resident Game of Thrones expert at the Daily Dot. She covers entertainment, geek culture, and pop culture and has brought her knowledge to conventions like Con of Thrones. She is based in New Jersey.