- TikTok’s ‘chin on palm’ challenge has people scratching their heads 1 Year Ago
- How to stream the 2019 NFL Draft for free 1 Year Ago
- How to watch every movie in the MCU before ‘Avengers: Endgame’ Today 8:00 AM
- Review: The apocalypse has never been more aimless than in Days Gone Today 7:00 AM
- ‘Boston bomber voting’ discourse is America at its dumbest Today 6:30 AM
- How to watch ‘Top Gear’ for free Today 6:30 AM
- How to watch Real Madrid vs. Getafe online for free Today 6:00 AM
- How safe is the ‘safest’ place in Winterfell? Today 5:00 AM
- Gynecologist explains why garlic shouldn’t go in vaginas Wednesday 7:08 PM
- People on Twitter are posting the 5 weirdest jobs they’ve had for this meme Wednesday 6:48 PM
- Mortal Kombat 11’s Jax ends slavery—and gamers are pissed Wednesday 5:46 PM
- GPS app gave hacker ability to remotely shut off car engines Wednesday 3:58 PM
- Scott Walker wore jeans for sexual assault awareness, and Twitter is reminding him of his misogynist past Wednesday 3:24 PM
- Hacked Lime scooters make sexual comments to riders Wednesday 3:03 PM
- ‘Bonding’ squanders its potential with weak jokes and limp structure Wednesday 2:49 PM
Only Meryl Streep can update her own meme.
The Killers: It started out with a kiss, how did it end up like this?
Me: IT WAS ONLY A KISS IT WAS ONLY A KISS pic.twitter.com/pDsShTLWzc
— erika™ (@erikaofthestate) March 19, 2017
Streep graced the internet Sunday night with an updated photo of her to use for the classic Shouting Meryl Streep meme. Fans took notice and didn’t miss an opportunity to re-meme the 68-year-old actress.
— mean plastic (@meanpIastic) March 5, 2018
— Ziwe (@ziwe) March 5, 2018
meryl streep done did it again wsdgghjjkl pic.twitter.com/1peTH8s7Kt
— f thot fitzgerald (@dracomallfoys) March 5, 2018
— ♡ (@scarlettf4ncy) March 5, 2018
I need to know what Meryl is yelling when she does this
Is it just a woo? Something more? pic.twitter.com/MgcxeZbtPd
— Michaela Angemeer (@michaelwithana) March 5, 2018
-WHO ARE YOU ?
— CHANEL (@tsssniall_) March 5, 2018
In other news, folks on Twitter also thought Streep looked an awful lot like the fairy godmother from Shrek 2.
meryl streep: “you know fairy godmother from shrek 2?”
stylist: “say no more.” pic.twitter.com/1kGiX9mJH8
— Noelle Del Preto (@noelledelpreto) March 5, 2018
— dani (@TowerwhiteDani) March 5, 2018
— laura ✨ (@daisyrdley) March 5, 2018
These spot the difference games are getting harder. Meryl Streep or Fairy Godmother? pic.twitter.com/uyf0Qpytkb
— Soup of the Day (@Campbell_Rahrig) March 5, 2018
— Jarett Wieselman (@JarettSays) March 5, 2018
Streep was nominated for best actress for her role as Washington Post publisher Katherine Graham in The Post. She’s the most nominated actor in the history of the Academy Awards with 21 nominations and three wins. And she knows how to update her own meme, which deserves a separate award.
Tess Cagle is a reporter who focuses on politics, lifestyle, and streaming entertainment. Her work has appeared in the New York Times, Texas Monthly, the Austin American-Statesman, Damn Joan, and Community Impact Newspaper. She’s also a portrait, events, and live music photographer in Central Texas.