- John Mulaney rails on e-scooters after ‘baby boomer’ nearly hits his dog 2 Years Ago
- How to stream Chelsea vs. Newcastle 2 Years Ago
- How to stream Atletico Madrid vs. Valencia 2 Years Ago
- ‘Bully. Coward. Victim.’ dives deep into the life of an ‘evil’ man 2 Years Ago
- Paul Rudd acts his tail off in Netflix’s ‘Living With Yourself’ Today 8:15 AM
- Amazon’s ‘Modern Love’ adaptation feels like an ad for love Today 7:00 AM
- Paul Dano will play the Riddler in ‘The Batman’ Today 6:59 AM
- How Fakku pulled classic dating game True Love ’95 out of licensing hell Today 6:00 AM
- This Twitter account is parodying Amazon customer service Thursday 8:52 PM
- How to live stream Oleksandr Gvozdyk vs. Artur Beterbiev Thursday 7:00 PM
- Shaggy says an online scammer is impersonating him Thursday 6:53 PM
- IRL Barbie Malibu Dreamhouse available to rent on Airbnb Thursday 6:16 PM
- Men’s Humor trolled for unknowingly tweeting Grindr conversation Thursday 5:29 PM
- How to stream Dominick Reyes vs. Chris Weidman Thursday 5:00 PM
- Jennifer Aniston had a finsta before officially joining Instagram Thursday 4:35 PM
The Killers: It started out with a kiss, how did it end up like this?— erika™ (@erikaofthestate) March 19, 2017
Me: IT WAS ONLY A KISS IT WAS ONLY A KISS pic.twitter.com/pDsShTLWzc
Streep graced the internet Sunday night with an updated photo of her to use for the classic Shouting Meryl Streep meme. Fans took notice and didn’t miss an opportunity to re-meme the 68-year-old actress.
meryl streep done did it again wsdgghjjkl pic.twitter.com/1peTH8s7Kt— f thot fitzgerald (@dracomallfoys) March 5, 2018
I need to know what Meryl is yelling when she does this— Michaela Angemeer (@michaelwithana) March 5, 2018
Is it just a woo? Something more? pic.twitter.com/MgcxeZbtPd
In other news, folks on Twitter also thought Streep looked an awful lot like the fairy godmother from Shrek 2.
meryl streep: “you know fairy godmother from shrek 2?”— Noelle Del Preto (@noelledelpreto) March 5, 2018
stylist: “say no more.” pic.twitter.com/1kGiX9mJH8
These spot the difference games are getting harder. Meryl Streep or Fairy Godmother? pic.twitter.com/uyf0Qpytkb— Soup of the Day (@Campbell_Rahrig) March 5, 2018
Streep was nominated for best actress for her role as Washington Post publisher Katherine Graham in The Post. She’s the most nominated actor in the history of the Academy Awards with 21 nominations and three wins. And she knows how to update her own meme, which deserves a separate award.
Tess Cagle is a reporter who focuses on politics, lifestyle, and streaming entertainment. Her work has appeared in the New York Times, Texas Monthly, the Austin American-Statesman, Damn Joan, and Community Impact Newspaper. She’s also a portrait, events, and live music photographer in Central Texas.