- This Twitch streamer pooped his pants during a broadcast 1 Year Ago
- Apple’s iCloud encryption plan halted amid FBI pressure, report Today 10:57 AM
- Glenn Greenwald charged with cybercrimes in Brazil Today 10:48 AM
- BadBunny rips her fans for not sending her enough money Today 10:06 AM
- White rapper punched in the face for saying the N-word during battle Today 9:21 AM
- Hillary Clinton blasts Bernie Sanders, says ‘nobody likes him’ Today 8:57 AM
- Someone found Harry Styles’ doppelganger—and TikTok is obsessed Today 8:08 AM
- Patrick Stewart has spoken to Kevin Feige about playing Professor X again Today 7:16 AM
- ‘Shrill’ season 2 expands its world and point of view Today 7:00 AM
- Trans/Sex: Let trans art be messy, weird, and uncomfortable Today 6:00 AM
- Pediatrician gets death threats after pro-vaccine TikTok video Monday 9:37 PM
- This Australia-themed dildo is raising money to fight the bushfires Monday 8:26 PM
- Influencers say they’ve received unwanted sexual solicitations worth thousands Monday 7:39 PM
- Pregnant woman masterfully trolls gender-obsessed relative Monday 3:05 PM
- HBO’s ‘Curb Your Enthusiasm’ returns from a 2-year break with brand new ways to make you cringe Monday 3:00 PM
The trailer for Men in Black International, the spin-off to the original trilogy, dropped today.
Rather than Will Smith and Tommy Lee Jones, this film features Thor: Ragnarok co-stars Chris Hemsworth and Tessa Thompson. The pair play Agents H and M, who are here to defend the galaxy, of course. Hemsworth is seen throwing a hammer at an alien, which may be a reference to his Thor character.
The movie also stars Liam Neeson, Emma Thompson, Rebecca Ferguson, Rafe Spall, and Kumail Nanjiani.
People are looking forward to this duo bringing the action to another franchise.
“You: men in black international,” Twitter user @dilemmalord wrote in a tweet. “Me, an intellectual: the followup to avengers: endgame, where thor and valkyrie are elected earth’s intergalactic diplomats so we can avoid catastrophic alien mayhem and tony stark can take a nap.”
you: men in black international— emma lord (@dilemmalord) December 20, 2018
me, an intellectual: the followup to avengers: endgame, where thor and valkyrie are elected earth's intergalactic diplomats so we can avoid catastrophic alien mayhem and tony stark can take a nap pic.twitter.com/Z6m3E5NN6I
And a lot of people are feeling Tessa Thompson’s suit.
tessa thompson wearing a suit in men in black. straight girls going✈️ extinct across the globe as we speak pic.twitter.com/tEWj3NNiem— gabi (@harleivy) December 20, 2018
i will watch any movie whose premise is that tessa thompson is wearing a suit— Andrea Long Chu (@theorygurl) December 20, 2018
Also: Tessa Thompson with big guns.
tessa thompson’s characters with big guns. that’s it. that’s the tweet. pic.twitter.com/TsMoBOF6tk— anshe | 22 days (@valkyrieIoki) December 20, 2018
tessa thompson and her big guns will save any galaxy pic.twitter.com/KkxvreQjqV— anna (@natasharomanoff) December 20, 2018
Some people are still wondering where Will Smith is.
Yall think Im watching a Men in Black movie without Will Smith? Stupid— Shawn (@shawnevaughnjr) December 20, 2018
“You thought MIB started in NYC? Guess again, there’s a whole international branch. The world is bigger than you thought!! In cinemas June 2019,” Hemsworth tweeted along with the trailer.
You thought MIB started in NYC? Guess again, there’s a whole international branch. The world is bigger than you thought!! In cinemas June 2019. #MIBInternational @MenInBlack pic.twitter.com/5k3Vum9axA— Chris Hemsworth (@chrishemsworth) December 20, 2018
See the full trailer below:
Men in Black: International is in theaters on June 14, 2019.
Gabrielle Sorto is an Atlanta-based freelance writer covering culture, lifestyle, and news. Her work has appeared in CNN, Teen Vogue, INSIDER, and Vice. She can usually be found writing with an overpriced coffee in hand or hanging out with her dog, Rihanna, who is named after exactly who you think.