- ‘Zybourne Clock’ original art is selling for over $4,000 on eBay 4 Years Ago
- What is TikTok famous club, and can you trust it? 4 Years Ago
- ‘John Wick 4’ and ‘The Matrix 4,’ both starring Keanu Reeves, will come out on the same day 4 Years Ago
- Smoke ’em, pass ’em Week 15: It’s Tannehill’s world 4 Years Ago
- Trump mocks Greta Thunberg over ‘person of the year’ win Today 7:55 AM
- Temple student refers to Philly as the ‘ghetto’ in ‘unacceptable’ TikTok Today 7:52 AM
- The decade the hucksters overran the halls of power Today 6:30 AM
- Ninja mocked for not knowing how to make a sandwich Wednesday 9:30 PM
- Marvel comics writer discusses misogyny in the industry Wednesday 9:09 PM
- TikTok conspiracy theorists think Juice WRLD is still alive Wednesday 7:03 PM
- Conservatives are protesting YouTube’s new harassment rules Wednesday 5:36 PM
- YouTuber’s ‘creepy’ comment about Taylor Swift’s eggs gets ratioed Wednesday 5:31 PM
- Bloomberg razzed for accidentally making an Alexa Fleshlight Wednesday 5:29 PM
- Who is putting cowboy hats on pigeons? Wednesday 4:33 PM
- Scammer reportedly bribed Facebook employee to keep posts up Wednesday 3:36 PM
Earlier this year, the bottomless pit known as competitive eater Matt Stonie inhaled an 18-inch burrito in less than two minutes. For his next trick, he did something even more confounding.
Yesterday in Las Vegas at the Martorano’s World Pasta Eating Championship, Stonie, the No. 1 ranked competitive eater in the world, managed to down 10 pounds of pasta in eight minutes.
Stonie, the man in the middle wearing the black headband, took home the title on #NationalPastaDay, and set a new world record. Take note of his technique the next time you think Olive Garden’s Never Ending Pasta Pass sounds like a good idea.
Screengrab via Paris Vegas/YouTube
Audra Schroeder is the Daily Dot’s senior entertainment writer, and she focuses on streaming, comedy, and music. Her work has previously appeared in the Austin Chronicle, the Dallas Observer, NPR, ESPN, Bitch, and the Village Voice. She is based in Austin, Texas.