- Facebook banned billions of fake accounts in the first 3 months of this year 4 Years Ago
- Twitch streamer gets banned for drunkenly passing out during broadcast Today 5:00 PM
- WikiLeaks’ Julian Assange indicted under Espionage Act Today 4:39 PM
- These doctored videos want to make you think Nancy Pelosi is always drunk Today 4:02 PM
- A robot could soon be delivering your packages from a self-driving car Today 3:29 PM
- Bipartisan anti-robocall bill overwhelmingly passes Senate Today 2:40 PM
- Deepfake-style videos can now be made with just a single image Today 1:57 PM
- The Lonely Island’s ‘Bash Brothers’ is what Netflix should be doing with short-form comedy Today 1:55 PM
- ‘Green dress lady’ proves green screen memes are still going strong Today 1:45 PM
- ‘Bowling alley strike screen’ memes are bizarre and wonderful Today 12:40 PM
- TikTok star Mohit Mor shot and killed Today 12:00 PM
- Stephen A. Smith is baby Today 11:43 AM
- Tfue releases statement on FaZe Clan lawsuit, says his contract is ‘f*cked’ Today 11:34 AM
- People are using an app to out gropers on Japan’s subway Today 11:24 AM
- Trump misspelled ‘accomplishments’ on handwritten notes, photo shows Today 11:12 AM
Tastes like freedom.
From inventing iPhone gadgets that wake you up to the smell of sizzling pork to creating bacon-flavored condoms, it’s fair to say that America has an incredibly unhealthy obsession with the breakfast staple. But any pork lover will tell you that finding new ways to consume bacon is only half the battle.
If you truly want to be an innovator of those savory strips, you have to find new ways to prepare them, and that’s exactly what YouTuber Dustin Ellermann did. This proud patriot was bored with slapping a little Oscar Meyer in the frying pan, so he decided to wrap a few strips around the end of his gun instead.
After carefully securing the slabs of meat around the end of his M16 with some aluminum foil, this gun-toting American let loose. The heat generated by firing off some “90-ish rounds” proved powerful enough to cook the bacon to crispy perfection.
God bless America and God bless bacon.
Greg Seals is a former social media producer and contributing writer for the Daily Dot. He specializes in creating and covering viral content on platforms that include Tumblr, Instagram, Snapchat, and Twitter.