- Noom is a weight loss app that prioritizes your mental health 4 Years Ago
- Shane Dawson once joked about ejaculating on his cat—and people are furious 4 Years Ago
- Rep. Steve King posts Civil War fantasy meme—accidentally mocks own state 4 Years Ago
- Gaming company Valve removed tributes to Christchurch shooter 4 Years Ago
- The best new bands at SXSW 2019 Today 8:00 AM
- You can watch DC Universe’s acclaimed original shows for free Today 6:28 AM
- Ximena Sariñana talks capturing feminine energy on her latest album Today 6:00 AM
- The power of parasocial relationships in the age of loneliness Today 6:00 AM
- How to get started with WhatsApp on desktop Today 5:30 AM
- Netflix will remove controversial disaster footage from ‘Bird Box’ Sunday 4:04 PM
- J.K. Rowling’s latest ‘Fantastic Beasts’ reveal is bringing the memes Sunday 3:01 PM
- President Trump calls for government agencies to ‘look into’ ‘Saturday Night Live’ Sunday 12:18 PM
- How to stream Michael Conlan vs. Ruben Garcia Hernandez for free Sunday 11:00 AM
- ‘Pet Sematary’ is a bloodless remake of a Stephen King classic Sunday 10:50 AM
- Here’s the Marvel movie order list you didn’t know you needed Sunday 9:59 AM
Tastes like freedom.
From inventing iPhone gadgets that wake you up to the smell of sizzling pork to creating bacon-flavored condoms, it’s fair to say that America has an incredibly unhealthy obsession with the breakfast staple. But any pork lover will tell you that finding new ways to consume bacon is only half the battle.
If you truly want to be an innovator of those savory strips, you have to find new ways to prepare them, and that’s exactly what YouTuber Dustin Ellermann did. This proud patriot was bored with slapping a little Oscar Meyer in the frying pan, so he decided to wrap a few strips around the end of his gun instead.
After carefully securing the slabs of meat around the end of his M16 with some aluminum foil, this gun-toting American let loose. The heat generated by firing off some “90-ish rounds” proved powerful enough to cook the bacon to crispy perfection.
God bless America and God bless bacon.
Greg Seals is a former social media producer and contributing writer for the Daily Dot. He specializes in creating and covering viral content on platforms that include Tumblr, Instagram, Snapchat, and Twitter.