- BTS fans at war over these divisive Mattel dolls 4 Years Ago
- ‘ReMastered: The Miami Showband Massacre’ revisits one of Ireland’s greatest tragedies Today 7:00 AM
- 12 underrated Netflix comedy specials you should watch now Today 7:00 AM
- Debunking the biggest Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez conspiracy theories Today 6:30 AM
- How to make calls on Google Home Today 6:00 AM
- We now probably know the final runtime for ‘Avengers: Endgame’ Monday 11:06 PM
- Cardi B says she drugged, robbed men in her past on Instagram Live Monday 8:03 PM
- Twitter thread roasts bathtub tray ads for women Monday 7:21 PM
- Nintendo set to release two new models of the Switch—possibly in 2019 Monday 6:45 PM
- Viral cat video ‘Dear Kitten’ finds new life in TikTok challenge Monday 5:30 PM
- Here’s every show that was announced at the Apple TV+ kickoff Monday 3:53 PM
- ‘Shazam!’ embraces the spectacle and heart of the superhero genre Monday 3:45 PM
- How to mute Twitter’s suggested tweets on your timeline Monday 3:02 PM
- What you need to know about Apple’s new streaming service Monday 2:32 PM
- Text-message fanfiction is taking over Instagram Monday 1:54 PM
Deez nuts are protected.
Getting tapped in the ballsack is one of the least pleasant experiences known to man—so we can scarcely imagine taking a bullet to the scrotum. Thankfully, Nutshellz is here to keep your family jewels safe from gunfire.
Jeremiah Raber, the president and CEO of Nutshellz himself, strapped on the cup—touted as “the world’s strongest groin protector”—to prove that his crotch had nothing to fear from a deadly projectile weapon.
Although the video demonstrates the cup’s ability to keep groins safe in a shootout, Nutshellz was originally conceptualized as a cup for the ring. Raber was inspired to design it after watching a UFC match where one of the fighters took two kicks to the fruitbasket.
Nutshellz currently has a $30,000 goal on Kickstarter—the company aims to produce a new youth model—with about $1,000 pledged as of Friday morning. Backers can get everything from a Nutshellz sticker to one of the first Nutshellz youth model cups.
Most importantly, Nutshellz “also has a unique design and contour that allows it to rest comfortably in position.” Because whats the point of keeping your testicles intact if they’re not sitting pretty?
Gabe Bergado is a Daily Dot alumnus who covered dank memes, teens, and the weirdest corners of the Internet. One time, Ted Cruz supporters turned him into a meme—or at least tried to. In 2017, he started reporting for Teen Vogue's entertainment section.