- Schumer calls on FBI, FTC to investigate FaceApp 4 Years Ago
- Netflix loses subscribers—but hopes some tentpole shows can save it 4 Years Ago
- Man utterly roasted for saying woman can’t ask for equality in revealing clothing 4 Years Ago
- Instagram struggles to remove photos of Bianca Devins’ dead body Today 11:14 AM
- ‘Storm Area 51’ creator says its gotten so big he’s worried about the FBI Today 10:49 AM
- Everyone loves Q baby, the baby who apparently supports QAnon Today 9:53 AM
- Thread about ‘depression meals’ is inspiring lots of relatable answers Today 9:36 AM
- How long is ‘Avengers: Infinity War’? Today 9:30 AM
- Rand Paul ripped for halting 9/11 Victim Fund re-authorization bill Today 9:18 AM
- Here’s what’s coming and going on Hulu in August 2019 Today 7:00 AM
- ‘Game of Thrones’ creators drop out of Comic-Con at last minute Today 6:38 AM
- Inside Britt McHenry’s war on women Today 6:30 AM
- The glorious highs and unexpected quirks of 4K streaming Today 6:00 AM
- Southwest Airlines passengers receive free Nintendo Switch consoles and Mario Maker 2 Wednesday 9:10 PM
- The Deplorable Choir drops diss track aimed at 4 congresswomen from Trump’s racist tweets Wednesday 8:09 PM
Deez nuts are protected.
Getting tapped in the ballsack is one of the least pleasant experiences known to man—so we can scarcely imagine taking a bullet to the scrotum. Thankfully, Nutshellz is here to keep your family jewels safe from gunfire.
Jeremiah Raber, the president and CEO of Nutshellz himself, strapped on the cup—touted as “the world’s strongest groin protector”—to prove that his crotch had nothing to fear from a deadly projectile weapon.
Although the video demonstrates the cup’s ability to keep groins safe in a shootout, Nutshellz was originally conceptualized as a cup for the ring. Raber was inspired to design it after watching a UFC match where one of the fighters took two kicks to the fruitbasket.
Nutshellz currently has a $30,000 goal on Kickstarter—the company aims to produce a new youth model—with about $1,000 pledged as of Friday morning. Backers can get everything from a Nutshellz sticker to one of the first Nutshellz youth model cups.
Most importantly, Nutshellz “also has a unique design and contour that allows it to rest comfortably in position.” Because whats the point of keeping your testicles intact if they’re not sitting pretty?
Gabe Bergado is a Daily Dot alumnus who covered dank memes, teens, and the weirdest corners of the Internet. One time, Ted Cruz supporters turned him into a meme—or at least tried to. In 2017, he started reporting for Teen Vogue's entertainment section.