- Kanye West appears on David Letterman’s Netflix show to talk Trump, TMZ, and Drake Today 3:27 PM
- QAnon believers link small-town arrest to deep state conspiracy without evidence Today 1:58 PM
- Instagram photos showing prison conditions spark massive protest Today 1:33 PM
- ‘Gay rat wedding’ headline sparks amazing new meme Today 1:03 PM
- ‘I read a gossip piece’ meme mocks Moby’s Instagram post Today 12:39 PM
- Rotten Tomatoes wants to see your ticket stub to leave a verified review Today 11:46 AM
- ‘Sonic the Hedgehog’ movie delayed to 2020 to fix his look Today 11:39 AM
- ‘Swamp Thing’ gets off to a promising start, but can it tell a convincing love story? Today 11:34 AM
- ‘Falling on deaf ears’: ‘Queer Eye’ star sparks conversation about ableist idioms Today 11:15 AM
- Parents are spending thousands on YouTube camps that teach kids how to be famous Today 10:43 AM
- In season 2 of ‘She’s Gotta Have It,’ Spike Lee remains unapologetically himself Today 10:36 AM
- Trump selling Pride shirts is a grotesque insult to the LGBTQ community Today 10:27 AM
- Logan Paul is being mocked for pulling out of slapping competition Today 9:57 AM
- 47 House Democrats sign criticized net neutrality working group letter Today 9:17 AM
- How ‘and I oop’ became the perfect reaction meme for shocking developments Today 8:47 AM
Deez nuts are protected.
Getting tapped in the ballsack is one of the least pleasant experiences known to man—so we can scarcely imagine taking a bullet to the scrotum. Thankfully, Nutshellz is here to keep your family jewels safe from gunfire.
Jeremiah Raber, the president and CEO of Nutshellz himself, strapped on the cup—touted as “the world’s strongest groin protector”—to prove that his crotch had nothing to fear from a deadly projectile weapon.
Although the video demonstrates the cup’s ability to keep groins safe in a shootout, Nutshellz was originally conceptualized as a cup for the ring. Raber was inspired to design it after watching a UFC match where one of the fighters took two kicks to the fruitbasket.
Nutshellz currently has a $30,000 goal on Kickstarter—the company aims to produce a new youth model—with about $1,000 pledged as of Friday morning. Backers can get everything from a Nutshellz sticker to one of the first Nutshellz youth model cups.
Most importantly, Nutshellz “also has a unique design and contour that allows it to rest comfortably in position.” Because whats the point of keeping your testicles intact if they’re not sitting pretty?
Gabe Bergado is a Daily Dot alumnus who covered dank memes, teens, and the weirdest corners of the Internet. One time, Ted Cruz supporters turned him into a meme—or at least tried to. In 2017, he started reporting for Teen Vogue's entertainment section.