- Report: DACA recipients increasingly being denied federal housing loans Friday 3:54 PM
- Chris Christie is finally getting praise—for turning down Donald Trump Friday 3:39 PM
- Net neutrality died last year. But the fight’s just begun Friday 1:18 PM
- Kim Kierkegaardashian creator says popular Twitter account ‘speaks to the duality in all of us’ Friday 1:02 PM
- Facebook admits that 6.8 million users’ private photos were exposed Friday 12:55 PM
- YouTube reviewer heads to homeless shelter to critique the food Friday 12:46 PM
- Viral video shows Brooklyn woman’s racist tirade and violent attack Friday 12:38 PM
- 7-year-old migrant girl dies in Border Patrol custody Friday 11:31 AM
- People are losing it after hearing the end of Ariana Grande’s new song ‘Imagine’ Friday 11:28 AM
- Failed Green party candidate was secretly behind this popular QAnon account Friday 11:05 AM
- Dude gets dunked on for claiming Keira Knightley’s ‘six pack’ makes her trans Friday 10:52 AM
- A theoretical tax on Bud Light has infuriated conservatives Friday 10:10 AM
- Tumblr is back on the iOS App Store as NSFW content ban looms Friday 10:10 AM
- Here’s why YouTube deleted 58 million videos and a ton of accounts Friday 9:43 AM
- The 25 worst passwords of 2018 Friday 9:27 AM
Deez nuts are protected.
Getting tapped in the ballsack is one of the least pleasant experiences known to man—so we can scarcely imagine taking a bullet to the scrotum. Thankfully, Nutshellz is here to keep your family jewels safe from gunfire.
Jeremiah Raber, the president and CEO of Nutshellz himself, strapped on the cup—touted as “the world’s strongest groin protector”—to prove that his crotch had nothing to fear from a deadly projectile weapon.
Although the video demonstrates the cup’s ability to keep groins safe in a shootout, Nutshellz was originally conceptualized as a cup for the ring. Raber was inspired to design it after watching a UFC match where one of the fighters took two kicks to the fruitbasket.
Nutshellz currently has a $30,000 goal on Kickstarter—the company aims to produce a new youth model—with about $1,000 pledged as of Friday morning. Backers can get everything from a Nutshellz sticker to one of the first Nutshellz youth model cups.
Most importantly, Nutshellz “also has a unique design and contour that allows it to rest comfortably in position.” Because whats the point of keeping your testicles intact if they’re not sitting pretty?
Gabe Bergado is a Daily Dot alumnus who covered dank memes, teens, and the weirdest corners of the Internet. One time, Ted Cruz supporters turned him into a meme—or at least tried to. In 2017, he started reporting for Teen Vogue's entertainment section.