- How to stream Texans vs. Colts in Week 7 4 Years Ago
- Man dragged for recording, posting video of neighbor being ‘killed’ instead of helping Saturday 4:14 PM
- How to stream Saints vs. Bears in Week 7 Saturday 3:25 PM
- How to stream Seahawks vs. Ravens in Week 7 Saturday 3:25 PM
- Are TikTok teens throwing up gang signs in their videos? Saturday 2:45 PM
- Anti-impeachment protesters believe ‘deep state’ tried to sabotage rally Saturday 12:51 PM
- How to stream 49ers vs. Redskins in Week 7 Saturday 12:00 PM
- How to stream Cardinals vs. Giants in Week 7 Saturday 12:00 PM
- How to stream Packers vs. Raiders in Week 7 Saturday 12:00 PM
- How to stream Vikings vs. Lions in Week 7 Saturday 12:00 PM
- How to stream Rams vs. Falcons in Week 7 Saturday 12:00 PM
- Billie Eilish fans think they figured out who stole her ring Saturday 11:32 AM
- ‘Give me candy’: Hailey Bieber mocked for defense of celebrating Halloween as a Christian Saturday 10:28 AM
- Aaron Paul predicted Jesse Pinkman’s fate on Reddit years ago Saturday 8:53 AM
- Netflix’s ‘Eli’ is a satisfyingly nasty blend of haunted houses and medical horror Saturday 7:00 AM
Man takes a bullet to the ballsack to prove his product works
Deez nuts are protected.
Getting tapped in the ballsack is one of the least pleasant experiences known to man—so we can scarcely imagine taking a bullet to the scrotum. Thankfully, Nutshellz is here to keep your family jewels safe from gunfire.
Jeremiah Raber, the president and CEO of Nutshellz himself, strapped on the cup—touted as “the world’s strongest groin protector”—to prove that his crotch had nothing to fear from a deadly projectile weapon.
Although the video demonstrates the cup’s ability to keep groins safe in a shootout, Nutshellz was originally conceptualized as a cup for the ring. Raber was inspired to design it after watching a UFC match where one of the fighters took two kicks to the fruitbasket.
Nutshellz currently has a $30,000 goal on Kickstarter—the company aims to produce a new youth model—with about $1,000 pledged as of Friday morning. Backers can get everything from a Nutshellz sticker to one of the first Nutshellz youth model cups.
Most importantly, Nutshellz “also has a unique design and contour that allows it to rest comfortably in position.” Because whats the point of keeping your testicles intact if they’re not sitting pretty?
Gabe Bergado is a Daily Dot alumnus who covered dank memes, teens, and the weirdest corners of the Internet. One time, Ted Cruz supporters turned him into a meme—or at least tried to. In 2017, he started reporting for Teen Vogue's entertainment section.