- Teacher caught on video in racist rant put on leave without pay Tuesday 5:44 PM
- Pornhub pulls Girls Do Porn videos amid sex trafficking charges Tuesday 4:49 PM
- Gina Rodriguez sings N-word on Instagram story Tuesday 4:41 PM
- Trump Jr. mocked for Hunter Biden tweet about profiting from dad’s name Tuesday 3:58 PM
- All the holiday movies and shows coming to Netflix in 2019 Tuesday 3:48 PM
- Smoke ’em, pass ’em Week 7: The QB blues Tuesday 3:29 PM
- Microsoft developing voice filters to block ‘toxic’ users on Xbox Live Tuesday 3:27 PM
- Jennifer Aniston already has 2 million followers on Instagram Tuesday 3:25 PM
- Why facials oils are a must for your winter skincare routine Tuesday 3:20 PM
- Father of mega-popular Ace Family YouTube channel accused of rape Tuesday 1:59 PM
- This Italian town ‘banned’ Google Maps after people kept getting lost Tuesday 1:31 PM
- Fornite emerges from black hole with Chapter 2 Tuesday 1:21 PM
- Everything Google announced at today’s Pixel event Tuesday 1:12 PM
- Netflix sued over line about interrogation technique in ‘When They See Us’ Tuesday 12:52 PM
- Twitch streamer says racist trolls got her banned for ‘suggestive’ outfit Tuesday 12:47 PM
This guy lost a bet and performed a shot-for-shot recreation of Sia’s ‘Chandelier’
We all won this fantasy football bet.
Sia’s hit single “Chandelier” wasn’t just one of the summer’s biggest pop anthems, it was a pop culture phenomenon. The bizarre art-house music video for the track, featuring Dance Moms star Maddie Ziegler, has racked up an astounding 350 million hits on YouTube, inspiring interpretations by everyone from Lena Dunham to Star Wars fans. Even Jimmy Kimmel donned a flesh leotard and attempted to flail around in a platinum wig.
But none of those homages could come close to topping the performance Chuck Jose gave after losing a fantasy football bet. While the terms of the bet are unclear, all that matters is that Jose ponied up and wriggled himself into a leotard, some hosiery, and a blond bob.
For anybody wondering, I was also wearing hosiery alongside that leotard. 🙂 Hard to tell with all my spinning and prancing.
— Chuck Jose (@ChuckJose) December 3, 2014
He isn’t as flexible or graceful as Ziegler, but the spirit of his performance shines just as bright.
Let this be a lesson to you kids: Don’t write fantasy football checks your ass can’t cash with dance moves.
Greg Seals is a former social media producer and contributing writer for the Daily Dot. He specializes in creating and covering viral content on platforms that include Tumblr, Instagram, Snapchat, and Twitter.