- Maybe we should start taking Tom DeLonge seriously about UFOs 6 Years Ago
- Get ready to argue about the alternate-history politics of HBO’s ‘Watchmen’ 6 Years Ago
- Third instance of Justin Trudeau wearing racist makeup emerges after he apologized for first 2 6 Years Ago
- 6 must-watch college football games to stream this weekend Today 8:12 AM
- What is the Hinge dating app, and how does it work? Today 7:00 AM
- ‘Inside Bill’s Brain’ is nothing more than a Bill Gates infomercial Today 6:30 AM
- Swipe This! He hasn’t texted me back. Should I text him again? Today 6:00 AM
- New Loch Ness monster video may just confirm giant eel theory Wednesday 8:04 PM
- Instagram to restrict posts promoting diet culture and plastic surgery Wednesday 6:58 PM
- Apple wants to trademark ‘Slofie,’ its term for slow-motion selfies Wednesday 5:51 PM
- Fortnite leak reveals a Batman crossover event may be happening Wednesday 5:32 PM
- The explosion at a bull semen factory generated a lot of obvious jokes Wednesday 4:33 PM
- Jessica Jaymes, adult film star, dead at 43 Wednesday 4:18 PM
- How to stream Falcons vs. Colts in Week 3 Wednesday 4:05 PM
- Beto O’Rourke says he opposes police use of facial recognition tech Wednesday 4:01 PM
This guy went to a Magic tournament and took photos with every exposed butt crack
There were many.
A rapper who goes by OB1FBM on Reddit participated in Grand Prix Richmond, one of the biggest Magic: The Gathering tournaments of all time, this weekend. To document his experience, he posed for photos with every exposed butt crack he could find.
There were many.
This is just a sample of all the butts he found. And it’s to his credit that he keeps a straight face in every single shot.
The stunt didn’t go over well with everyone in the Magic community, however. It’s rumored that he’s now facing a temporary ban from tournaments.
Reddit has already started to meme the man.
GIF via citizen_coping/Reddit
There are so many butts.
Talking about his competitors, he says, it’s important to clarify: “There are bad apples in the bunch but Magic players as a whole (especially ones who pay 40 dollars for an event and travel a lot [8 hours for me] to get there) are normal, perfectly fine smelling people.”
He makes it clear that it’s not about fat-shaming either.
It’s not about being fat. It’s about having your ass exposed to thousands of people and not having the courtesy to pull your shirt down or pull your pants up.
This is “part funny, part social commentary, and part PSA.”
Showing your ass in a convention of 4,000 people is “unacceptable,” he says. “There is no way (barring some sort of handicap) that they didn’t notice this. Not doing anything about it is lazy, gross and bad for the community. Some people won’t get into magic because of this type of stuff.
“I hope that people will see this and think ‘maybe I SHOULD pull my pants up.’”
Crack: Not even once.
Photos via Reddit
A former assigning editor for the Daily Dot, Cooper Fleishman's work focused on the web culture and niche internet communities. He joined Mic as a senior editor in 2015. His work has been published by HyperVocal and the Good Men Project, and he previously copyedited for Rolling Stone, Men's Journal, and Us Weekly.