- Daniel Caesar dons cape for whiteness—and gets canceled Wednesday 4:29 PM
- Triton is a new malware ‘deliberately’ designed to put lives at risk Wednesday 3:23 PM
- ‘Into the Dark: I’m Just F*cking with You’ is one of the series’ best Wednesday 1:54 PM
- Trump’s latest prop, a map of ISIS, gets memed Wednesday 12:54 PM
- HBO sends fans on a global scavenger hunt for 6 Iron Thrones Wednesday 11:51 AM
- The Awkward Family Photos game is Cards Against Humanity for meme lovers Wednesday 11:50 AM
- London firefighters’ organization accuses ‘Peppa Pig’ of sexism Wednesday 11:41 AM
- YouTuber accused of abusing her children to make kid-friendly content Wednesday 11:20 AM
- Ari Fleischer’s Iraq War tweet isn’t going over well Wednesday 10:54 AM
- Cop arrested for recording man’s genitals, forcing mentally ill man to twerk Wednesday 10:37 AM
- MoviePass rebrands its unlimited plan, again Wednesday 10:37 AM
- Former Alaska senator launches meme-filled 2020 primary campaign Wednesday 10:17 AM
- The Shane Dawson cat controversy has resulted in these sex memes Wednesday 10:06 AM
- Sarah Sanders mocks CNN reporter with ‘dear diary’ tweet Wednesday 9:03 AM
- Know what you’re signing up for thanks to these dating site reviews Wednesday 8:58 AM
This guy went to a Magic tournament and took photos with every exposed butt crack
There were many.
A rapper who goes by OB1FBM on Reddit participated in Grand Prix Richmond, one of the biggest Magic: The Gathering tournaments of all time, this weekend. To document his experience, he posed for photos with every exposed butt crack he could find.
There were many.
This is just a sample of all the butts he found. And it’s to his credit that he keeps a straight face in every single shot.
The stunt didn’t go over well with everyone in the Magic community, however. It’s rumored that he’s now facing a temporary ban from tournaments.
Reddit has already started to meme the man.
GIF via citizen_coping/Reddit
There are so many butts.
Talking about his competitors, he says, it’s important to clarify: “There are bad apples in the bunch but Magic players as a whole (especially ones who pay 40 dollars for an event and travel a lot [8 hours for me] to get there) are normal, perfectly fine smelling people.”
He makes it clear that it’s not about fat-shaming either.
It’s not about being fat. It’s about having your ass exposed to thousands of people and not having the courtesy to pull your shirt down or pull your pants up.
This is “part funny, part social commentary, and part PSA.”
Showing your ass in a convention of 4,000 people is “unacceptable,” he says. “There is no way (barring some sort of handicap) that they didn’t notice this. Not doing anything about it is lazy, gross and bad for the community. Some people won’t get into magic because of this type of stuff.
“I hope that people will see this and think ‘maybe I SHOULD pull my pants up.’”
Crack: Not even once.
Photos via Reddit
A former assigning editor for the Daily Dot, Cooper Fleishman's work focused on the web culture and niche internet communities. He joined Mic as a senior editor in 2015. His work has been published by HyperVocal and the Good Men Project, and he previously copyedited for Rolling Stone, Men's Journal, and Us Weekly.