- The CDC is investigating cases of severe lung damage linked to vaping 6 Years Ago
- How to stream the 49ers vs. Broncos on (preseason) Monday Night Football 6 Years Ago
- Trump thinks Google made 16 million people vote for Clinton Today 12:54 PM
- Danny McBride’s ‘The Righteous Gemstones’ is a wicked televangelist comedy Today 12:46 PM
- Facebook-branded coffee shops are coming Today 12:36 PM
- Twitter hosts China-backed ads maligning Hong Kong protesters Today 12:27 PM
- Jason Momoa says the ‘Justice League’ Snyder cut is ‘ssssiiicccckkkkkk’ Today 12:06 PM
- Kevin Smith announces a He-Man reboot for Netflix Today 11:51 AM
- Kellyanne Conway brushes off recession fears, calls it ‘Sesame Street word of the day’ Today 11:05 AM
- Conservatives are livid the New York Times is writing articles about slavery Today 10:52 AM
- Iceland holds funeral for first glacier to melt Today 10:44 AM
- Nonprofit fanfiction database Archive of Our Own wins a Hugo Today 9:59 AM
- Dan Carlin’s ‘War Remains’ is a stunning VR pop-up Today 9:27 AM
- Your wireless data is probably being throttled, study finds Today 9:25 AM
- Mike Judge’s dystopian comedy ‘Idiocracy’ is now streaming on Netflix Today 8:00 AM
Lil Bub met Grumpy Cat, and the Internet somehow survived the cutesplosion
Two great cats that cuddle great together.
This just might be almost too much concentrated cute for the Internet to handle.
And the cats’ owners caught their first encounter on Vine.
Tardar Sauce (Grumpy Cat’s real name) and Lil Bub certainly have a lot in common. They each got a similar start on YouTube and they’ve each melted hearts and made their mark on the web; Tardar Sauce is soon to star in her own movie, and Lil Bub is the subject of a VICE documentary and will soon host her own Internet show.
So naturally, they must have much to talk about.
Tardar Sauce ended up winning the Golden Kitty at the Cat Festival, while Lil Bub grabbed a Hall of Fame award. Now that the festivities are winding down, they can get back to doing what they do best: being cats.
Although we hope to see a full-on collab video in the future, they’re already Internet gold.
Michelle Jaworski is a staff writer and the resident Game of Thrones expert at the Daily Dot. She covers entertainment, geek culture, and pop culture and has brought her knowledge to conventions like Con of Thrones. She is based in New Jersey.